2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

thank you and I am so sorry your currently going through a MC, it is an awful and heart breaking experience. I really hope it eases for you soon and you can get back on track :hugs: xx

It's a lovely thought and much appreciated thank you Angel xx

Thank you britt x

Soanxious- Hmmm.... Test.... What test?

Maybe :rofl: it's not my fault!! I swear! Honest :haha:

Brit- welcome!! Sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: praying you get a BFP ASAP!

So just wanted to update there is a faint line and I'll retest Friday just to make sure

I'll post when I'm on my computer but I do have it on FB on our site

Can you not post from your phone on here? All u do is go advance and click the paper clip. It will pull up a new window where you upload pic. Then go back to this page and hit submit. :)

Oh Tui you're in here.. when you left the other page I thought something was wrong ..glad you're ok :) My daughter had to leave her security job(she is a 6ft3 bouncer lol) and go work in a call centre when she found out she was pregnant and she didnt tell them till she was 5 months gone and told them it was a surprise... they were great and she got maternity leave lol x

You have to work 6 months here to get maternity leave, so hopefully I can get a job in time. They don't have to hold my job open until I've been there 12 months though. Paid leave is 14 weeks here. Its not a lot of money but it will pay for nappies at least :haha:

How many weeks paid leave do you guys get? Just interested in the difference.

in canada u can get maternity leave as early as 3 months pregnant and your off till ur baby is 11 months :)

jmandrews i had no idea ill try that once my phone is charged :)

K!!!! That's fantastic news!! Hurry up and post a picture!! I wanna see :)

Tibby- welcome!! Hope you get your BFP.. FXD xo

Alrighty then a small wee update! So I flushed FMU and will hold for as long as possible and test with SMU. My app Ovia is saying that give myself another few days before even thinking about testing. It's does NOT understand the urge I feel to POAS!! :rofl: feelin ok today and cm is still thick and creamy...
I'll let ya know and if there's anything I'll post ok... Or maybe just post anyway :)

Hope it works
The pic is sideways the other line is near the tear on the left

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 11
It worked I think I see something there!!! Wooooooo hooooo!! And what dpo are you K?

if im still on my 24 day cycle im 21 day late for af but if it went back to my 28 day cycle which i doubt then im due the 22nd but since im feeling tired and sick already im thinking more 1 day late just sucks that i didnt use fmu

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->