2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

If you've still DTD you should be fine! Keep going until you get confirmed O! DTD today aswell.

If you've O'd early but been dtd every other day that would still cover your basis to put it broadly of course.. I understand it's not smep although you still may not be out mrs W. And you never know relaxed may have got you there.. I would surely be a super surprise if it turns out great!
If not I retract all I've said and I'm sorry you feel like you have missed your window :(

I had lower back pain and restless nights too. Didn't think much of it at the time as I had been gardening then, and I don't always sleep well. I still have odd sensations "down there" from time to time. Been a bit more noticeable today. I even went to the loo and checked earlier, as I felt like AF was coming. Sure I am only noticing these little things as I'm desperate to feel pregnant, lol.

I found this
hCG levels in weeks from LMP (gestational age)* : 3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/ml 4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml 5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340...
That's means I have a bit more of a wait than I thought maybe, that's if they are 100ml/u

Ah, it'll hit you soon I think... And then you may look back and think ooooo it was nice not feeling like this :)..

Thats a huge range for 4 weeks. Everyone is so different. I reckon you should see something in a day or two.

MrsW every other day is still good and I know of one lady on here that got a surprise from 1 time after years of trying. So hang in there and keep bding for just in case.

I noticed my period was late at the normal time af was due but thought nothing of it... It was 30days ( 10th feb) since the start of my last period.. DH said he had thought I was pregnant for about a week before hand.. The next day we went to twin and I picked up a clear blue test, it was positive..
So I didn't test early.... But that does show me that my cycle was as I thought, regular with a 28-29 day cycle..
So if that helps anyone to help me please share your opinions with me.. I need them :).

Sorry tibbymomma, didn't mean to ignore you. Hi and welcome. Tell us a bit about yourself, or just jump in anywhere.

I've been a bit chatty lately, sorry, didn't mean to turn this thread into the "Tui show".

Please feel free to tell me to get back in my box :haha:

With my first boy I didn't feel sick...
With DS 2 I didn't feel sick either..
With DD my sense of smell was what ruined me.. I could smell everything!! And that's what made me feel sick. This is similar to that where as I have that empty feeling when I smell something...

With my first boy I didn't feel sick...
With DS 2 I didn't feel sick either..
With DD my sense of smell was what ruined me.. I could smell everything!! And that's what made me feel sick. This is similar to that where as I have that empty feeling when I smell something...

Sorry, misread your signature then. Three already and trying for number four. That's just greedy :haha:

Good to know that thanks. I still worry a bit that no sickness means something is wrong. Silly but there are some stats about MS and MC.

It's ok I understand that totally!
Haha greedy :) my baby is 8 years old wasn't having anymore 2 boys and a princess :)... Well now going against everything I said at 23, DH and I would like our own.. As we are greedy my three and DH has two to his previous marriage..
We did fall pregnant last year but had to terminate due to medical reasons.
Then the loss and now TTC our own little bundle of love :)..

Sorry to hear that. I'm certain this little bean you're cooking now will be super healthy and stay put for 9 months.

I've just had a look at the online paper for the town we used to live in, in the UK. Multiple stabbings and a grenade in a shed. That was just yesterday. Don't miss that place.

Whoa! That's epic!! Thank goodness you left there!

I am hoping so :) it would be very magical if this is my month xo
We would be so close! Oh and mine like to meet the family earlier than EDD so it could be very close!

good luck on testing everyone!! its so exciting seeing these faint lines get darker!! xx

I am awaiting a visable faint line not a v v faint line lol.. I can't wait, feeling really upset tonight about the thought of missing out this month :cry:

I am awaiting a visable faint line not a v v faint line lol.. I can't wait, feeling really upset tonight about the thought of missing out this month :cry:

I know its horrible thinking another month, with my first boy it took me four months to get pregnant and it seemed ages even though I know its not and some people are trying for much longer, but each month that AF showed I was like its ages until I can test again so I know how you are feeling but you aren't out as of yet its still looking very good for you keep faith :dust: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->