2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

MrsW I am am glad you are getting it checked out. It does sound like progestorone problem to me. I hope the doctor will help you and that it will get sorted soon. So me, you and soanxious will be going to doctors within the next month.

I just hope they run tests for us all. I'm worried my dr will tell me to give it more time. X

Oh no, I am so sorry kaiecee :( I hope we will be lucky in June xxx

MrsW I hope they will do some tests on us. <3

but its still not dripping on the pad just when i wipe

Kaiecee, so sorry about the bleeding :( How far along are you? I bled loads with my little boy, from about 6-11 weeks & all was fine x

Mrs W, I really hope the doctor will run some tests. Just explain how frustrated you are & I'm sure they will refer you. I'm kinda hoping they find something wrong that they can fix then at least I have a reason for all this heartache. Could I still have a progesterone problem with a normal LP? Mines around 13/14 days. The nhs doctor at the recurrent miscarriage clinic said they don't test progesterone as they don't think it can cause a miscarriage. Anybody think differently to this?

Anyone take baby aspirin? I've self prescribed 75mg per day as hear it can do wonders when ttc.

Yeh I take it but I have antiphospholipid syndrome. I've heard from a few people that you shouldn't take it if you don't have a blood clotting disorder but I'm not sure.

Welcome Kate! So sorry for your losses. I hope they sort out the problem soon. You are right thing can only go up from here :) keeping my FX'd this it the cycle you get your rainbow! I know how you feel my cousin is due sept 28( 4 days before I was due) it makes me miss my oct baby so much. I would be fining out the gender. :(

I'm on cd 5 so our cycles are close!!! Hope we are on our way to Feb babies! :)

Yes a few of us off to the docs... I have a list of things I want to mention to my gp.. just hope she listens to me.

Kaiecee hope the bleeding stops. x

Thanks mjandrews! Sorry for your loss, really hope we get our rainbow babies soon!

I might stop taking baby aspirin then, I don't want to create more problem if I don't really need it x

Can any POAS addicts recommend the best IC? I'm going to treat myself to batch this cycle as fed up of spending most of my salary on FRERs x

Just take a look on amazon for the best feedback? I prefer the wide blue ones.. I don't like the skinny or green ones.

kate
thats for the reassurence

thats all u ladies for the support

I use one step ic from amazon and they are good. Very similar to bbs link and what soanxious described.

Kate I wouldn't take anything until the dr tells you too, just incase it's hindering rather than helping. Have you an appointment booked?

X

I use one step ic from amazon and they are good. Very similar to bbs link and what soanxious described.

Kate I wouldn't take anything until the dr tells you too, just incase it's hindering rather than helping. Have you an appointment booked?

X

I had an appointment at the miscarriage clinic in April. They took bloods & booked me for a pelvic scan on the 29th May to check my ovaries & uterus. They said I will have a follow up appointment in July! Blooming ages away :( I'll stop taking the baby aspirin then. I don't want to make things worse x

Thanks ladies. I'm not sure how I can confirm ov now bb, I only temped as a one off this morning! I guess if my temp stays high I know I did ov early. We've dtd every other day which is how I concieved my last 2 pregnancies so should be covered but I wanted to do more this month :-(

Frustrating not knowing when you ovulated, but it sounds like you have covered your bases so fingers crossed for you this month. It's a good excuse to test early if you don't know what dpo you are :haha:

:wacko:

right I am a little confused! I had my d&c 4 weeks as of this coming Friday,

this morning I did a preg test on the cheapo strips and a ovulation test, the ovulation test was positive and on the preg test there is a super faint line but defo there

we have been ttc since 10th may so surely too early for a pos preg test unless I ovulated straight away?? or could it still be left over from the pregnancy that I mc x

Fingers crossed it means a new positive for you. Hope they get darker :hugs:

Ladies, would love to join this thread.... After three losses since Christmas I am super determined to get a sticky BFP if it's the last thing I do! It's been a pretty shitty year for me so far so things can only get better right?!? I'm really struggling at the moment as all my friend seem to be pregnant. I don't begrudge them whatsoever but surely it's gotta be my turn soon! One of my mummy friends who I met on the post-natal ward (our boys are born on the same day) is currently 24 weeks pregnant. We decided to try & get pregnant at the same time. We did but I loss the baby at 7 weeks :( So whilst she is off shopping for double prams ( I am obsessed with double prams btw!), I'm instead having tests done for recurrent miscarrage :(

I'm sure it will happen but if better happen soon before I end up crazy! Xxx

Hi Kate, welcome. These girls are great.

OMG so nice to hear about all the other stroller addicts! Phew, I thought I was odd. I had my stroller car seat combo picked out 3 months before I got pregnant! I can't get it here so will be ordering off amazon. The shipping cost is almost the same as the set, but still cheaper than buying a similar one here. Crazy.

I just hope they run tests for us all. I'm worried my dr will tell me to give it more time. X

You can tell a little white lie and say you have been trying for longer ?

It's a little more red I'm sure I'm out :(

Hope it's not AF :hugs: your symptoms were sounding so promising.

Thanks ladies. I'm not sure how I can confirm ov now bb, I only temped as a one off this morning! I guess if my temp stays high I know I did ov early. We've dtd every other day which is how I concieved my last 2 pregnancies so should be covered but I wanted to do more this month :-(

Frustrating not knowing when you ovulated, but it sounds like you have covered your bases so fingers crossed for you this month. It's a good excuse to test early if you don't know what dpo you are :haha:

:wacko:

right I am a little confused! I had my d&c 4 weeks as of this coming Friday,

this morning I did a preg test on the cheapo strips and a ovulation test, the ovulation test was positive and on the preg test there is a super faint line but defo there

we have been ttc since 10th may so surely too early for a pos preg test unless I ovulated straight away?? or could it still be left over from the pregnancy that I mc x

Fingers crossed it means a new positive for you. Hope they get darker :hugs:

Ladies, would love to join this thread.... After three losses since Christmas I am super determined to get a sticky BFP if it's the last thing I do! It's been a pretty shitty year for me so far so things can only get better right?!? I'm really struggling at the moment as all my friend seem to be pregnant. I don't begrudge them whatsoever but surely it's gotta be my turn soon! One of my mummy friends who I met on the post-natal ward (our boys are born on the same day) is currently 24 weeks pregnant. We decided to try & get pregnant at the same time. We did but I loss the baby at 7 weeks :( So whilst she is off shopping for double prams ( I am obsessed with double prams btw!), I'm instead having tests done for recurrent miscarrage :(

I'm sure it will happen but if better happen soon before I end up crazy! Xxx

Hi Kate, welcome. These girls are great.

OMG so nice to hear about all the other stroller addicts! Phew, I thought I was odd. I had my stroller car seat combo picked out 3 months before I got pregnant! I can't get it here so will be ordering off amazon. The shipping cost is almost the same as the set, but still cheaper than buying a similar one here. Crazy.

You can tell a little white lie and say you have been trying for longer ?

It's a little more red I'm sure I'm out :(

Hope it's not AF :hugs: your symptoms were sounding so promising.

I was so sure and I never test unless I'm almost positive I'm not bleeding like a normal period soaybe there is still a chance

Sorry tibbymomma, didn't mean to ignore you. Hi and welcome. Tell us a bit about yourself, or just jump in anywhere.

I've been a bit chatty lately, sorry, didn't mean to turn this thread into the "Tui show".

Please feel free to tell me to get back in my box :haha:

hahah no problem, Tui! And congratulations! I see you're about 5 weeks along :) A little about myself...I'm 24, hubby is 29 and we have an ADORABLE puppy (my avatar) and cat. Hubby and I will be celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary on July 13th and will be going on a Disney Cruise! Just so happens that I should be ovulating at this exact time so we will start TTC then! This will bring me to testing at the very end of July...FX for a BFP! If not, I won't be too disappointed as it will be our first month trying :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->