2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Tui- I did POAS! It was a BFN, though I'm not losing hope as the paper says 'test as early as the day of missed period and after' ...
So I'm thinking I'm wasting the tests as that's what they say.. But who even cares I'll keep POAS, I like it! :)
Back is still sore and nipples are hurting badly even wearing a loose shirt and it hurts when the shirt sweeps over it.. Woke with a blocked nose this morning now just stuffy... I'm effed if I know what's going on :haha:

Hope you ladies get the answers you need from your drs... Xo

K- hope you stop spotting! Or if it is the :witch: she comes and goes so you can get back to it :)..

Hope I haven't missed any one...

Oh Kate darlin, hope your well :)

Soanxious- thanks for everything :hugs:

BB- hey darlin, not breaking down as yet lol... But believe my choice of tests was very wrong :haha: hope your well sweetie xo

What time is it for you ladies? I feel like all the good talk happens when I'm sleeping lol. It's 11:51pm here. About to fall asleep.

It's 1:53 pm here... And I missed this mornings chat, due to research with the kids for school :).. They are home schooled..

It's 5:57am here. We are not far off from the UK. So we tend to chat during the day (your night time) and catch up with you ladies before you are off to bed :)

Yep thanks about how it goes :) for me the 'chat time' is between 10pm and 2-3 am so I'll normally be up til around 2-3 am latke yas I can't sleep :/...
I like it it makes the lonely hours of the night/morning more comforting :)..

Haha wow you are just starting your day :) I love that we are from all over the world yet have so much in common! Wish we could all hang out! Well I'm off to bed but I'll check in when I wake up. Have a great day!

I wish we could all meet up, but the positive point. We are becoming good friends, so if or when we go on holiday we can meet. Like I would do today with one of my special ladies :)

Nighty night! Sleep well :)

Friends yay!

Attachments

• images-4.jpeg
    images-4.jpeg
    10.2 KB · Views: 1
It is pretty amazing, so far apart by distance yet so close in our hearts :)..

Have good camp JM :)

It's pretty early there angel, how's your weather?

I took a test this morning and no line at all so think it was left over from last pregnancy, so it means that I can carry on and know that when I see a poss now it's for real! Ovulation test slightly lighter so I think I have ovulated so fingers crossed and hopefully we have caught it x x

I'm going to go check and see now if it's still red.....
Yep still red and it's seems more now :(

I think I'm going to consider this cd1 what do u all think?
And I'm going to pick up some tests this week or maybe order some online I can get 20 for the price of 2 at the store

Tui - wahhahahahahaha love the bridge part :)

Bushmumma - it's winter here and starting to get pretty cold. Freezing my butt off, but where I am it's luckily sunny in winter time. Only down point is, my skin is so dry I can go through as a crocodile at the customs checking point......... I might try baby oil in my bath water soon.

Kaiecee, sadly it does sound like af to me :( I am sorry hun. Xx

Britt, I think it's save to say that you can move on and hopefully caught an egg. If possible try to keep on with opks until you get af just to make sure it's not just a surge so that if you maybe ov later you can bd. But I do believe you got it now. :)

Thanks for ur support ladies and it's fine at least now I can start clomid on cd3

Last time I took it was in 2007 and it worked first month hope the same happens this time :) thanks so much for all ur kind words

K time to move on to a new cycle!! It's kinda exciting I was just thinking because it's a new chance to make your rainbow! Hoping the witch rubs out quick :)..

Brit, that's awesome you have some closure and now know when you get a line it's new :) I'm so happy for you, I hope you caught your eggy! :).. FXD for testing darlin.

Angel- it's autumn here rolling into winter and starting to get chilly Brrrr..
Lol at the croc skin, winter sucks for that! Baby oil is great but if you don't want to put it in your bath you can once out of shower brush water off with hands and apply oil to yourself, stand for a bit then tap dry with a towel and for some reason it seems to soak in perfectly :)..

Tui- :rofl: I'm in the boat!!!! I knew you couldn't be trusted on the bridge ALONE : haha: that's hilarious :) made my day xo

Where are you from Bushmumma? The only place I know of with seasons the same as us would be Australia? It's Autumn here as well and winter start in June, but too me it's winter already :) time for soup and stews :) yummy!

K I hope it would be the same this time around. I know another lady on here that got preg on first cycle of clomid and she is diagnosed with PCOS. So chances are good for you as well :)

I have no issue with my cycles and never have but I think my body just needed a boost so maybe that's the same issue this time I really hope it works

Bushmumma
When u testing again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"