**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

Sorry if it's been posted.
I got the frozen fever busy book for £3.99 and doc mcstuffins operation for £8.99 from home bargains today :)
I can't add a picture because it says file to large!

We got the frozen fever the other week and the size of the pieces are SO much better than the original one!

I agree, I found the original ones small and a bit tacky if I'm honest, these ones are a great size and look like they have more detail!

Quick question, the paw patrol look out play set, do you know which vehicles fit with it? I have it for Noah but I can't find anything about which other ones fit! Marshalls his favourite so I wanted to get him extra :haha: :flower:

Do Bigjigs ever have a sale or any discount codes?

Not sue if its been posted already but the Yankee advent calendar house is down to £20.89 on Amazon, saving almost £15 :)

I got the frozen fever busy book for £3.99 and doc mcstuffins operation for £8.99 from home bargains today :)

We got the frozen fever the other week and the size of the pieces are SO much better than the original one!

I agree, I found the original ones small and a bit tacky if I'm honest, these ones are a great size and look like they have more detail!

Quick question, the paw patrol look out play set, do you know which vehicles fit with it? I have it for Noah but I can't find anything about which other ones fit! Marshalls his favourite so I wanted to get him extra :haha: :flower:

Chase and his vehicle is normally included but I dont know if there are different packaged sets.These are the ones that go with the playset
https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb...-patrol/p-9803/paw-patrol-vehicle-assortment/
or here (£13 ones)

They can be easily confused with the "racers" that are smaller and the characters unremovable , and the larger versions that are too big (about £24)

We ended up buying the Walmart full set of characters and left the vehicles, alex wanted them all and it was getting pricey lol!

Chase and his vehicle is normally included but I dont know if there are different packaged sets.These are the ones that go with the playset
https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb...-patrol/p-9803/paw-patrol-vehicle-assortment/
or here (£13 ones)

They can be easily confused with the "racers" that are smaller and the characters unremovable , and the larger versions that are too big (about £24)

We ended up buying the Walmart full set of characters and left the vehicles, alex wanted them all and it was getting pricey lol!

Chase is with it still! Thank you so much, you're a star :flower: :kiss:

Do Bigjigs ever have a sale or any discount codes?

I've had my eye on some bits for DD train set and came across a website called frugal and they were cheaper than Amazon....never ordered from them though.

Star Wars pj and dressing gown set for boys reduced down to £16.66 from £24.99 in Argos 😀

Mr potato head is 5.99 in b&m store. I paid £10 for Bs birthday

Thanks for the MB code Jenn! That's the MIL sorted.

Sainsbury in Norwich has paw patrol PJ and peppa pig PJ for £3.30 rather than £11 and star wars swimming short for £1 and a half price sale on lots of clothes :) xxxx

Anyone know the best place to buy schleich farm animal toys? TIA x

Does anyone know of any good Boden codes?

Went to use the 27% off one that someone on here kindly posted and it said it had expired on 30 sep:shrug: it was def working yesterday though as I tried it but didn't complete my order:nope:

I wants to order DDs winter coat x x

Seriously tempted to do another MB order to get another £15 off and treat myself to some things off Rio!

Glamour magazine have free nails inc polishes this month and Marie curie have free loccitane hand creams - both perfect for hampers etc. Or to keep for yourself, I won't be sharing the hand creams lol x

Vicyi if you can wait Mothercare put them in 3 for 2 sometimes, and a website I can't remember it's name think it was something wonderland does them for reasonable prices as does Amazon at times

Not sure its necessarily Xmas related but the gro clock is down from 29.09 to 12.99 on amazon.

Does anyone know of any good Boden codes?

Went to use the 27% off one that someone on here kindly posted and it said it had expired on 30 sep:shrug: it was def working yesterday though as I tried it but didn't complete my order:nope:

I wants to order DDs winter coat x x

It was me - rumours of a 40% off sale starting tomorrow. So check in the morning x

Hello Christmas crazies!

After stalking this thread for a few days I have started to think about Christmas and have thought of one present I want to buy! Ha. I really want to get the Wall-E Lego robot for my OH but at £40 it's a lot. Will be looking out for some deals for that! Also, Jen if you do happen to come across a lush code (unlikely I know) can you ease post it on the first page of the thread? 😊 Eeeeeeek, I'm getting excited!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->