**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

Also, Jen if you do happen to come across a lush code (unlikely I know) can you ease post it on the first page of the thread? 😊 Eeeeeeek, I'm getting excited!!!

lush don't do codes any more i'm afraid

:cry:

https://www.thetoyshop.com/

Not sure if been posted already but christmas countdown deals at The
Entertainer upto 60% off

Not sure if it's already been posted and I missed it but Disney BOGOF is on from today :thumbup:

Not sure if it's already been posted and I missed it but Disney BOGOF is on from today :thumbup:

Thank you! I just got Brave and Finding Nemo on bluray for £14.99 from the hut (cheaper than disney store for bluray at least) and got free delivery because I spent over £20 (got hubby a Hitchcock film).

Thank you! I just got Brave and Finding Nemo on bluray for £14.99 from the hut (cheaper than disney store for bluray at least) and got free delivery because I spent over £20 (got hubby a Hitchcock film).

Just to add, I got mine from Amazon and you get free delivery with them, even without spending the usual £20 minimum.

Any suggestions what to buy on molten brown, thinking for MIL. Never used any of their stuff before

^I was gonna get the little set if handcreams and one of the shower baubles for my MIL. I haven't used it before either but thought that would be ok.

I got some of the baubles as stocking fillers. Black peppercorn is a great gift for men. And really you can't go wrong with any of the shower gel type bottles. Eucalyptus is one of my favourites for the cold weather but it smells quite medicinal, perfect for when you're all stuffed up though.
I love orange and bergamot but my mum says it smells like 'old lady' !? So I guess it's just personal preference on what type of smells you like.
The hand creams are ok, but personally I prefer loccitane hand creams x

Half price on selected toys at tesco direct

Does anyone know where I can find a bin truck like the one on topsy and Tim? Ds has asked for it and I have no idea what it looks like.

Does anyone know where I can find a bin truck like the one on topsy and Tim? Ds has asked for it and I have no idea what it looks like.

I've just done a bit of looking and found a Facebook thread saying the truck was custom made for the show so you won't find anything exactly the same.
Tesco have a garbage truck in their half price sale down to £20 from £40 though if that's any good.

https://www.tesco.com/direct/pump-action-garbage-truck-55cm/617-9628.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=617-9628

I've just done a bit of looking and found a Facebook thread saying the truck was custom made for the show so you won't find anything exactly the same.
Tesco have a garbage truck in their half price sale down to £20 from £40 though if that's any good.

https://www.tesco.com/direct/pump-action-garbage-truck-55cm/617-9628.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=617-9628

Thank you. Will get him to have a look at that one.

Thanks for the molt on brown code - that's my grandma sorted!

Also - do Jo Malone ever have any discount codes?

Or any codes for places like Space NK?

I decided to treat myself to a couple of Lush bath bombs today. I got chatting to the girl who works there and she gave me a demonstration etc. Anyway, when I got to the till she popped in a free bath bomb for me! So, they might not do discount codes but if you're buying anything from them I would recommend going in store and you might get a freebie too :happydance:

I decided to treat myself to a couple of Lush bath bombs today. I got chatting to the girl who works there and she gave me a demonstration etc. Anyway, when I got to the till she popped in a free bath bomb for me! So, they might not do discount codes but if you're buying anything from them I would recommend going in store and you might get a freebie too :happydance:

I agree :thumbup: I went in with DD and she was smelling loads of the products saying they smelt 'delicious' which was making one of the staff members laughed. So they chopped her off a free piece of Rockstar soap - which I've had to steal as she has very sensitive skin :blush: xx

When I went in the time before last I left with a chunk of free soap and their co-wash shampoo. They practically grabbed me to give it to me because of my pink hair :haha:

Was fair disappointed when I never got anything on Friday lol

Does anyone know of any good Boden codes?

Went to use the 27% off one that someone on here kindly posted and it said it had expired on 30 sep:shrug: it was def working yesterday though as I tried it but didn't complete my order:nope:

I wants to order DDs winter coat x x

It was me - rumours of a 40% off sale starting tomorrow. So check in the morning x

Thank you so much Lola90:flower:

The coat I was wanted was reduced from £40 to £24, so I got it for over £5 cheaper than if I had used the code at the weekend:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->