**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

Extra 10% off in the New Look sale - code: NLSALEVC10

25% off plus free delivery at Dorothy Perkins - code: VCUKSHIP10

15% off at Jojomaman Bebe on spends over £40

Code MTE52

Not valid on Micro scooters

I just reserved the vtech toot toot fire station with large fire engine from argos £18.49

I just ordered from Amazon.com again after my successful bargain with the Paw Patrol Rescue Centre. :haha:

Dancing Stuart Minion only came to £24 in total, its £35 here

How does ordering from there work? I want the Barbie Pop up Camper for Summer, it's around £90 here but $79 which works out at £50 and free shipping it says. Wondering whether it's worth it.

eta- it then added £30 in checkout for shipping... maybe not!

If you have o2 priority you get 30% off online. Plus they have a sale on. Managed to get a shaving gift set for oh a strawberry gift set plus a Japanese blossom small gift set for £26 delivered! Free delivery over £25.

*body shop! Doh!

I just ordered from Amazon.com again after my successful bargain with the Paw Patrol Rescue Centre. :haha:

Dancing Stuart Minion only came to £24 in total, its £35 here

How does ordering from there work? I want the Barbie Pop up Camper for Summer, it's around £90 here but $79 which works out at £50 and free shipping it says. Wondering whether it's worth it.

eta- it then added £30 in checkout for shipping... maybe not!

Yeah, not everything works out to be better off. i want the Paw Patroller and I may as well get it here, I think bigger things a import fee gets added , from what I can tell

If you have o2 priority you get 30% off online. Plus they have a sale on. Managed to get a shaving gift set for oh a strawberry gift set plus a Japanese blossom small gift set for £26 delivered! Free delivery over £25.

*body shop! Doh!

The 40% code should be valid still until 25th, also £25 off a £50 spend, don't have the codes to hand but Google should bring them up or hotukdeals x

I'm after infinity 3 but guessing Black Friday might be best option

Can't remember who it was who asked about the where's Santa book, but Amazon have the 4 for £10 running now (it's £9.99 on its own) and the sticker books are amazing, would definitely recommend! :flower: can't link from the app but you should see the offer on the where's Santa book and will bring up the rest x

Any Sports Direct codes? Need to get OH bits for his bday x

Can't remember who it was who asked about the where's Santa book, but Amazon have the 4 for £10 running now (it's £9.99 on its own) and the sticker books are amazing, would definitely recommend! :flower: can't link from the app but you should see the offer on the where's Santa book and will bring up the rest x

It wasn't me but I have since been looking for some sort of santa activity books. I will take a look and see if there's anything that would suit. Thanks

Oh and ds4 took my £15 sports direct gift card that I saved my survey points for out of my phone case (it's a wallet style one) and when I ask what he did with it he shrugs. I've checked everywhere and can't find it.

Half term half price toy sale at smyths.

Does anyone have an ELC code they don't need? We are going to get lo the kitchen but 10% off would be fab.

There's a few doll prams/pushchairs on Amazon lightning deals atm, some great deals if anyone's looking for one.

Flashlight friends down to £7.99 was £19.99 ☺

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...=B00OY3IY48&link_code=as3&tag=wwwsocialxuk-21

Flashlight friends down to £7.99 was £19.99 ☺

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...=B00OY3IY48&link_code=as3&tag=wwwsocialxuk-21

Has anyone got one of these been looking for a night light for my daughter

It was me thanks so much😀

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->