**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

Can anyone remember when Halfords start their Xmas sale?
My ds desperately needs a new bike and I don't want to wait long however if sale started in Nov I would wait :)

Sainsbury's toy sale today peeps! I'll be off there after I drop dd1 at nursery :) OH's new job starts in a couple of weeks so making the most of his discount while I have chance ;)

Sainsbury's toy sale today peeps! I'll be off there after I drop dd1 at nursery :) OH's new job starts in a couple of weeks so making the most of his discount while I have chance ;)

Ive seen nothing official about the toy sale but ill be heading there too once ive dropped DS at school!

Went through they toy sale at sainsburys on my way to work this morning. Didn't get a lot but did pick up a few bits

Lego dimensions is £69.99 on Xbox 360 at Amazon

Yankee candle advent calendar is £19.99 on Amazon

Back from sainsburys! My local store was more or less dead! Got LOADS though. So think I'm more or less down for my kids :D

I got a couple of bits in the Sainsburys toy sale..: transformers mashers, 2 small Lego Star Wars sets, a captain America car and 3 Lego mini figure blind bags.
I'll update with prices when I get home :)

I got a couple of bits in the Sainsburys toy sale..: transformers mashers, 2 small Lego Star Wars sets, a captain America car and 3 Lego mini figure blind bags.

Was there many girls bits on the sale 😀😀

Was there many girls bits on the sale 😀😀

Yeah, quite a lot of barbie and frozen things!

image.jpgDH is in Sainsburys just now, the paw patrol bits were all gone :( (I prob have them all why am I moaning :rofl: ) but he got the Minions Play Doh for £7.50 and the Minions Mega Blocks Kevin for £24.99 which is awesome cause it was about £50 before!

Attachments

• 12141772_10153627627174318_7559765883206370780_n.jpg
    12141772_10153627627174318_7559765883206370780_n.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 4
My ds desperately needs a new bike and I don't want to wait long however if sale started in Nov I would wait :)

I was in Halfords yesterday getting DS a bike, they had some sort of sale on (the one he chose was half price, good boy :haha:) and they have it online too.

Amazon 6inch Kindle reduced to £49.99
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00KDRUCJY/ref=sv_kinc_0

Frozen toddler dolls were £12.49 in sainsburys. Got little live pet birds for £7.49 . Also Shopkins 20% off.

I want to go to sainsburys for the paw patrol toys but I just know there won't be any 😩 Aaaahhh x

I looked for paw patrol this morning and they had nothing. Tesco have launched another toy sale to match sainsbury got a lego fire station set I've been tracking for a while and missed every time the price has dropped on Amazon

Just got a £6 off leaflet through the door for smyths, you have to soend it in store, lots of good deals in the magazine

Photo mugs for £3.50 delivered https://www.playpennies.com/personalised-photo-mug-350-truprint-141103
Just ordered one!

I was in Halfords yesterday getting DS a bike, they had some sort of sale on (the one he chose was half price, good boy :haha:) and they have it online too.

Thanks Eleanor - current sale doesn't have most of the new bikes, I did originally want one in the sale but it was all sold out weeks ago :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->