**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

I really want to go to the toy sale but by the time I'm ready and out I doubt there will be much worth buying at my sainsburys.. People tend to get a little over excited over the sale in my area lol plus they barely have any toys anyway xx

my sainsburys was hectic as usual!! managed to get ..

hot wheels set and a bin truck thing for harvey
Scooby doo plane lego and captain america masher (both of which were on the list anyways) for morgan
spent £64

I REALLY wanted to get morgan the bumblebee transformer but couldn't justify the price lol!

Toot toot discovery house £24.99

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-21-11-46-51.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-10-21-11-46-51.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 4
Not sure, just says put the code in at checkout:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 24
Balls, it comes up as invalid :(

The very code is not working for me either :nope:

Sainsburys was CARNAGE, I swear some people are both greedy and stupid! Managed to get a lego juniors set £23, two transformers £15 and 3 transformer rescue bots £5 and a disney horse thing £5.20

So annoyed with myself, went to order DS 2 marvel mashers from toysrus (BOGOHP) then forgot and went to bed. Went to order them this morning and they are no longer on offer!! GRR!! If anyone seems them on offer/sale pls let me know. Thnx x

I got a few things in sainsburys but it was a bit disappointing I think!

I can't get to Sainsburys till tomorrow but only after some tmnt characters and will see if they have any Lego junior bits.

Wooden pirate ships - who can recommend any?

Sainsburys sale was good for me not alot of stuff for the baby but I got alot of mashers and avengers figures plus a few other smaller things I thought it was a good sale.

I'm going at 2 when I pick Rio up from nursery. Just rang and asked about an item I want, they've got 2 in stock at the moment but said they aren't allowed to keep any to one side so I hope they've still got one when I get there! X

Anyone seen any avengers toys on offer? Looking for action figures, but connor is mad for avengers so any toys will do x

Eta - I have no sainsburys near by :(

Cheapest place for Yankee candles?

Probably boots for jars etc at the moment, they have theirs included in the 3 for 2.
Otherwise, I had an email yesterday to say there's a sale at yc online shop at the moment. Not sure what it's like I haven't looked x

The very code is for veryexclusive.co.uk. I just rang very to see why it wasn't working as thought I had finally got a deal on Lego dimensions

My stash from sainsburys. Some is for my cousins girl, she is buying off me. Avengers characters 6.49 each, Barrie's x2 were 4.99 and X1 was 7.49. Car pack was 2.49. Also had a £9 off 60 spend I could use so got all for under £37 :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->