**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

Anyone seen any avengers toys on offer? Looking for action figures, but connor is mad for avengers so any toys will do x

Eta - I have no sainsburys near by :(

argos have some things reduced

MOLTON BROWN NEW CODE : HOUSE15

Spend £30 and get £15 off plus a free 100ml gift ☺

Can someone help me please. I picked up some hair ties and no clip grips from boots today. They are called goody softies. They are like little padded things with bristley bits on the back. They just slide into the hair. DD has had it on for over an hour now and hasn't noticed. Wanted to get some more as stocking fillers for her but can't seem to figure out what to search. Goody softies just brings up the brand. Didn't know if anywhere else did them.

Anyone know of any cheap add on items on Amazon please? My order is 3p short!

Anyone seen any avengers toys on offer? Looking for action figures, but connor is mad for avengers so any toys will do x

argos have some things reduced

I also saw some avengers stuff reduced in the entertainer including figures.
Disney shop have marvel character half price? I think, too

search "add on items" and sort by price low to high xx

https://m.disneystore.co.uk/marvel-set-of-six-12-figures-titan-hero-series/mp/82050/1000208/

my sainsburys was hectic as usual!! managed to get ..

hot wheels set and a bin truck thing for harvey
Scooby doo plane lego and captain america masher (both of which were on the list anyways) for morgan
spent £64

I REALLY wanted to get morgan the bumblebee transformer but couldn't justify the price lol!

Is that the big bumblebee that was £49.99? How much has it gone down to? C

my sainsburys was hectic as usual!! managed to get ..

hot wheels set and a bin truck thing for harvey
Scooby doo plane lego and captain america masher (both of which were on the list anyways) for morgan
spent £64

I REALLY wanted to get morgan the bumblebee transformer but couldn't justify the price lol!

Is that the big bumblebee that was £49.99? How much has it gone down to? C

£33 odd i think
i'm sure it's the same price in smyths and argos though so i would check there before battling the crowds for it!

Thankyou! I found a The Hulk action figure on Amazon, it's about 50p cheaper than the one in Argos x

Sorry ot, but just came home to a Hermes delivery note saying parcel left in shed but door was wide open and nothing? Nothing missing though, we don't live in a questionable area so never had a problem with anything going missing, would get have changed their mind and taken it back? I'm so confused! X

Went to use the Milton brown code to buy their gorgeous new scent for men for my bro and delivery is £4.95 :-( They have click and collect but it's unavailable in my area. May be of use to some though

I had a black pepper set delivered mon and delivery was free x

Sorry ot, but just came home to a Hermes delivery note saying parcel left in shed but door was wide open and nothing? Nothing missing though, we don't live in a questionable area so never had a problem with anything going missing, would get have changed their mind and taken it back? I'm so confused! X

that doesn't sound good, who was the order with? I would contact them first.

Thanks for the tip about sainsburys, I got Lego technic, a wrestler, Walkie talkies, two dough Vinci things, shopkins, elsa toddler doll (for my niece), a hot wheels thing for my nephew, lots of little bits for Orion's stocking :)

that doesn't sound good, who was the order with? I would contact them first.

It looks like one of two things I'm waiting on, did think it was my very Lego order but that's just come thankfully. Once the kids are down I'll see if I can webchat and see who the senders are.

You have to come in a big side gate and then another smaller gate to even get to the back, then I'd assume she saw there was no padlock on the shed (which is full) and opened it. Dh says the padlock was resting open on the lock but it's gone now so he's annoyed but nothing else seems to be missing :shrug:

Hermes aren't a reputable courier. They probably seen the shed was unlocked and made it appear to be stolen and they took the parcel themselves but either way it will come down to them. But a parcel is less obvious than household items to thieves when walking down the street with one if that's the case. Hope you get your item replaced.

I know people who work for Hermes and they've stolen hoovers, microwaves, PS3, clothes, rugs and smaller items.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->