**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

Got some good bargains from sainsburys spent £120 but saved £73 :) lots of avengers peppa pig turtles dinosaurs

My friend Bing from asda is back in stock! Finally got one for DD2 :happydance: xx

Just came here to have a mini meltdown about Paypal. Are you guys sure? It says full amount on the summary, thats whats bothering me

Mine reduced the price as soon as I entered the code, reduced price when I paid and also in email confirmation. I would perhaps check your email? :flower:
Its all in my email and receipt im just being awkward :rofl:

yey I got Bing. now just to get 3 more things....whish payday wss now!

Disney store glitch!!!!

Add medium olaf, should be £18.95

Then add a medium soft toy on the get one for a £1 offer.

Olaf will reduce to £8.99

Total £13.94 including shipping instead of £41.90

Stupid phone won't let me post links!!

Just came here to have a mini meltdown about Paypal. Are you guys sure? It says full amount on the summary, thats whats bothering me

Mine reduced the price as soon as I entered the code, reduced price when I paid and also in email confirmation. I would perhaps check your email? :flower:

I have been charged full price aswell 😢

I think its fine!

Disney store glitch!!!!

I've been wondering for the past hour whether to get an Olaf and thumper, really said we were finished but they look soo cute! Dd has the medium Minnie and they're a good size x

I have been charged full price aswell 😢

I think I've attached an image. PayPal says you've been charged but if you open the transaction you can see part was paid by card and part by the offer. Without opening the transaction it looks like you've been charged full.

Attachments

• IMG_20151023_103013.jpg
    IMG_20151023_103013.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 25
Peppa Pig Pier Playset reduced to £15 (im sure this was posted before though...)
https://tesco.scene7.com/is/image/tesco/185-2369_PI_TPS2452275?wid=493&ht=538

https://www.tesco.com/direct/peppa-pig-holiday-pier-playset/185-2369.prd?sc_cmp=tp4_aff_1018132

Disney store glitch!!!!

I've been wondering for the past hour whether to get an Olaf and thumper, really said we were finished but they look soo cute! Dd has the medium Minnie and they're a good size x

I have the thumper it's so cute! Ice got k olaf and nemo, 2 of his favourite films!

Disney store glitch!!!!

I have the thumper it's so cute! Ice got k olaf and nemo, 2 of his favourite films!

So tempted, may get them for her birthday actually!

Not exactly a bargain but just bought a kindle reader for £27 after using top cashback gains. That felt gooooood! :rofl:

My mum is asking for a kindle paperwhite for her birthday/christmas.
Any Idea if these will go on offer at all?

My mum is asking for a kindle paperwhite for her birthday/christmas.
Any Idea if these will go on offer at all?

I was told earlier in the thread to maybe wait until Black Friday on amazon

Disney store glitch!!!!

So tempted, may get them for her birthday actually!

Frick! I was finished with B until I saw this. Oh well now she has simba and Olaf!! Lets just hope my oh doesn't notice two more stuffed toys!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->