**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

Thanks atomic (I never read back the thread!)

Just ordered an Olaf and Nemo... No idea why or who for... Oh well!

I've ordered an Olaf and thumper. Not sure who for yet either!

Toot Toot Animal Tree House - down to £18.00 on Amazon atm. Think it's the lowest I've ever seen it for, so probably won't be this price for long.

-Edit-
Quick browse around, it seems Amazon is price matching Asda =)

My MIL gave me the smyths Christmas magazine which had a £6 off £15 in store voucher on the front. Got Thomas the tank engine take and play skiff the railboat and miniature Mike from the lost treasure film and a Spider-Man surprise egg as a tiny stocking filler for just under £10! Mike was £7.99 on his own.

Got a few bits from Sainsbury's but they're selling out quick and lots of bare shelves. Play food basket £2.50, little tea set £1.50, play pots and pans £1.50. Hulk £6.50, iron man £6.50. Thomas mini engine lucky bags £1 each. Hot wheels cars 74p each. Hot wheels jump £3.50. Teddy shaped rain maker/shaker/noise maker thing £2, tub of 50 dinosaurs £4, tube of 12 dinosaurs £1.50, velociraptor £2.05, big T. rex £3.50. Spent £40 but saved £40 as everything was half price.

I got a river island men's t shirt for £4 in store.

I've also been blitzing the boots 3 for 2.

Adult colouring book £4 the works.

Floaty scarf £1 from primark.

I've really blitzed Christmas this last week :haha:

Anyone know where i can get some rugrats stuff without being to much money

Not a bargain but any How to Train your dragon fans? Build a bear are releasing stormfly and you can preorder online for 2 days only :) not sure if the link works but it comes up when you search x

https://www.buildabear.co.uk/shop/store/38cm-Stormfly/productId=prod11580060

cant seem to get the other soft toy for £1? help x

When I did it earlier it only worked with certain others, Nemo, thumper and Simba. Some others I tried didn't work (Lotso, Minnie and Pluto) You also have to add Olaf first and select the other toy without going to your basket, on my phone if I went to the basket in between it didn't work.

When I did it earlier it only worked with certain others, Nemo, thumper and Simba. Some others I tried didn't work (Lotso, Minnie and Pluto) You also have to add Olaf first and select the other toy without going to your basket, on my phone if I went to the basket in between it didn't work.

Yeah it needs to be one of the £18.95 ones and make sure you add Olaf first. I wanted Lotso but it doesnt work :(

Yeah it needs to be one of the £18.95 ones and make sure you add Olaf first. I wanted Lotso but it doesnt work :(
Hmm cant get it to work with any of them on my pc or phone, the way suggested but thanks anyway. maybe they have fixed it :shrug:

Hmm cant get it to work with any of them on my pc or phone, the way suggested but thanks anyway. maybe they have fixed it :shrug:

He's not showing in the buy one get one for £1 offer anymore so they must have fixed x

Does anyone know any Smyths codes? I need a doll and horse for Madi.....

I know its only clothes but 20% boden code: A3U8

Although even with the code I think they are out of my price range, ouch! Anyone know what the quality is like?

Although even with the code I think they are out of my price range, ouch! Anyone know what the quality is like?

Really good quality. I love there clothes but they are so expensive I find it hard to justify

The quality is amazing. If you have kids like my ds1 who quickly gets a few favourites then wants to wear them all the time it's really good. If you order a few things they will occasionally send you a £10 voucher too

Doesn't seem to be online but in my local asda some of the Star Wars Lego minisets are 2 for £14, usually just under £9 each :flower:

Quality is really good. I've bought Jacob a fluffy coat which he loves and is so snugly, and a warm fleecy lined pair of trousers, but find it hard to justify the price for every day wear when I can buy the skinny jeans Jacob loves for 6.99 from h&m!

Boden hq is in Leicester where i am from, i have bought there clothes for years, fantastic quality. We have not long been away and my little girl wore all of her sisters Boden dresses from 4 years ago, they looked like new (they were worn alot) They are more expensive than lets say next, but deffo better material. I get most of the clothes in the sale.

God my post reads like i work there or something, i dont:haha:

Thanks everyone, quality is important, I hate buying stuff and it looking worn, most of the kids stuff are next or monsoon. very tempted now! Thanks everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->