**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

So, I wanted this t-shirt for my bestie

https://www.notonthehighstreet.com/...content=Not_Awake_Tshirt&utm_campaign=October

but I thought it was a bit pricey at £24, so I've ordered one to be printed off ebay for £5.50!

Mothercare have an up to 60%sale on select toys
Some really good deals on there and I can personally vouch for the happy land fairy's range being a really great and used toy. My daughter has the whole collection and adores it still years later!https://www.mothercare.com/up-to-60%-off-toys/offers-toys-lovehalfprice,default,sc.html

Does anyone know where I can buy spiderman wellies for a toddler. She is 1 in a size 4 shoe. Although haven't get her feet checked I a while. Preferably ones with the little handles on the sides. Her brother has some and she will only let him wear one so she can wear the other.

cant seem to get the other soft toy for £1? help x

When I did it earlier it only worked with certain others, Nemo, thumper and Simba. Some others I tried didn't work (Lotso, Minnie and Pluto) You also have to add Olaf first and select the other toy without going to your basket, on my phone if I went to the basket in between it didn't work.

Yeah it needs to be one of the £18.95 ones and make sure you add Olaf first. I wanted Lotso but it doesnt work :(
Hmm cant get it to work with any of them on my pc or phone, the way suggested but thanks anyway. maybe they have fixed it :shrug:

He's not showing in the buy one get one for £1 offer anymore so they must have fixed x

Olaf is coming in at 8.99 on its own now when you add it to the basket - not as good as getting th extra one for a few pounds more but still cheap :flower:

Can't see spiderman ones but next have lots with handles and come in a size 4. I usually find u need to go a size up. Tho my boys have broad feet

I really really really need a very code for existing customers. Oh jeans cost a small fortune!

i got an email from groupon this morning with a £40 gift voucher available for £20 with very, if that helps?

Does anyone know where I can buy spiderman wellies for a toddler. She is 1 in a size 4 shoe. Although haven't get her feet checked I a while. Preferably ones with the little handles on the sides. Her brother has some and she will only let him wear one so she can wear the other.

I'm sure I saw some instore at Clarks the other day but I can't see them on the website.

Asda have lots of wellies with the handles but not sure if they do spiderman ones?. They do have batman ones though because I was looking at them yesterday!

Wayyyy back but thanks to the person who posted about the peppa holiday pier being £15 at tesco. I was with family today discussing presents and I mentioned it, my cousin has ordered it for Rio for Christmas :)

Argos deal on certain Nerf Rebelle stuff :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-24-10-30-57.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-10-24-10-30-57.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_2015-10-24-10-27-57.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-10-24-10-27-57.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 13
Wayyyy back but thanks to the person who posted about the peppa holiday pier being £15 at tesco. I was with family today discussing presents and I mentioned it, my cousin has ordered it for Rio for Christmas :)

Yeyyyy! It's a good set!

Amazon are doing buy 2 get one free (cheapest) on Playmobil until tomorrow 25th of October.

Does anyone know when the next Argos 3 for 2 on toys will be? Xx

https://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/9078411.html

Minnie Mouse Flocked Inflatable Chair £3.99

Next one is usually beginning (ish) of November, that's the last one of the year!

I don't even know why I keep checking this thread. I've got no money to spend atm. I haven't got one single bargain this year. So disappointing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->