**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

I'm so annoyed with eBay :(
I had an email last week saying anything I sell between then and 2nd Nov I'd get credited the same amount (up to £30) to spend on eBay Black Friday. I clicked accept on the link and signed into my account but then that was the last I saw of the offer.
My items I had listed have just sold so I've gone back to the original email I had to see if I could find more info that way, and it says I didn't join the offer and it's now expired.
I know for a fact that I clicked sign in through the link and it's really annoyed me! How are eBay when it comes to complaining, does anyone know? Is it likely they'll sort it for me? Grrr.

Thank you so much. I'll message you now x

You may recall on an earlier post I was asking about the Peppa Pig Hospital construction set....well I found it for £35 on ebay brand new.

Today in BandM they had it for £25....I could cry lol

Looked on ebay and I cant cancel it so that is a lesson learnt to just have patience and wait it out.

I had that problem. Bought a Trotting Henry Horse for nephew £19.99 on eBay. Went into B&M the following weekend and it was in there for £12.99/2 for £20 deal. Never felt so robbed.

Oh I see, thankyou! I need the Star Wars for Zach, I will get the whole starter pack :)

Oh I see, thankyou! I need the Star Wars for Zach, I will get the whole starter pack :)

A lot of places have buy a starter pack amd get a free character. Not sure if thats best ul get or maybe black friday

I have £5 off toys r us voucher so will probably pick it up in there, we have nearly all of the original and 2.0 characters, I hope they work on the new base too!

I found out about the B&M thing the hard way a year or two ago. B&M stock a lot of peppa pig stuff so its always worth going there first. Then Toys R Us, as they seem to have packages specifically for them.

Yea all the older characters work with the third one.we have near all other characters too. Have 6 new infinity 2 characters for christmas as wasnt meant to be getting the third one but their granda getting them it

You may recall on an earlier post I was asking about the Peppa Pig Hospital construction set....well I found it for £35 on ebay brand new.

Looked on ebay and I cant cancel it so that is a lesson learnt to just have patience and wait it out.

Did they have the house by any chance?

I have £5 off toys r us voucher so will probably pick it up in there, we have nearly all of the original and 2.0 characters, I hope they work on the new base too!

You can use them in toy box. You have to get a special disc ours came with the stater pack but I think it was because we had pre ordered it for release day.

Did they have the house by any chance?

Didn't see the house but saw the tree house. They had loads of Peppa, but the hospital was the last thing I planned to buy as she has so much.
Will learn I'm future to try bnm first (only found out about the shop from here)

Argos have some good prices on Hama Beads plus free delivery

Hello Kitty £6.99
Doc McStuffins £5.99
Disney Cars £5.99

Plus there are some other sets half price/less than half price

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Search/searchTerm/Hama+.htm

Amazon are also Price matching but you need to spend £20 for free delivery

Subscribing for another year of bargains ;-) always loooove this thread, although it is dangerous lol

Extra 20% off sale at Alex and Alexa - TREAT20

Extra 10% off sale at Surfdome - FALL10

disney infinity will be on the tesco club card boost in november

Wilkinson's pick and mix is half price at the moment. Worth a visit if you're making sweet jars :D

Asda have 20% off children's clothing

Sainsburys 25% off TU starts tomorrow

The Postman Pat 3 friction vehicle playset is reduced to 19.99 in b&m at the moment. The cheapest around by far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->