**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

Free delivery over £10 at Superdrug. Just got myself some cheapie perfume to put me on lol. Amor Amor 30ml £12

Why do I spend all my time getting bargains and then go do something stupid and buy an apple product :rofl: :grr: I disgust myself sometimes with my lack of control

I hear you Atomic!
I scroll the internet for bargains then i go and purchase hubby an iphone for christmas!!!!

I just feel sheer guilt now! Its not as bad as last year, i ended up with a PS4 on xmas eve :rofl:

I must admit i'm feeling pretty guilty but i just have to remember how suprised hubby will be on xmas day and he works hard so he deserves it!! xx

Does anyone know if Lego dimennsions will be in tesco clubcard boost or is the list even out yet

I must admit i'm feeling pretty guilty but i just have to remember how suprised hubby will be on xmas day and he works hard so he deserves it!! xx

Mines wont even last til then , its the new apple TV on friday so not tooooo bad lol

Does anyone else have what I call 'pile guilt' - I worked out how much I can get for my girls with the money I budgeted and as none of it is big boxes their piles are going to be tiny :( tempted to up my budget but where does that end? lol

I don't ever. I'd rather have five gifts that I know they'll truly love than a huge pile of crap they'll never play with x

Does anyone else have what I call 'pile guilt' - I worked out how much I can get for my girls with the money I budgeted and as none of it is big boxes their piles are going to be tiny :( tempted to up my budget but where does that end? lol

I used to feel like this but then my house started to look like toys r us. Now I agree with tasha. I'd rather they have a few thethey will love and play with rather than lots of stuff they aren't too fussed by. I've found ds reacted better when it's been smaller piles. Otherwise he just get stressed out by the stuff.

Im with Tasha ... I have bought more than I planned to, but only when some thing they had asked for became a bargain, lol. Last year my son for his birthday had a relatively tiny pile but he loved it and was so excited. So much more than when there is so much stuff.

As an only child I was spoilt, i literally had everything on my list and more, but i would get bored half way through and very overwhelmed by it all and not know what to do play with at all, it seems my husband and kids are the same, it really is less is more.

yes I agree a few toys they will absolutely love is much better than a large pile of toys that they will just like imo

definitely felt this!
I always try to 'keep it small' and it never happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"