**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

I don't even know why I keep checking this thread. I've got no money to spend atm. I haven't got one single bargain this year. So disappointing.

I'm the same! We've still got 2 months to get a few bargains, maybe we'll get lucky :hugs:

I've just heard there's a argos 3 for 2 start of November ladies xx

Wait does Disney infinity go on three for two?

Amazon are delivering more Christmas presents today :dance:

I have a disney infinity Woody figure BNIB somebody is welcome to have if they pay for postage :)

Omg I just presumed it would, it's for kids? Maybe not. I never even thought about it! :haha:

Just ordered Disney Infinity 3 in tesco direct. We didn't need starter pack as we have the infinity base so we got software package, inside out play set and Olaf character for £35. They have two offers working together. Result :)

Oh that's what we actually need jensons mummy!

3 for 2 on selected Playmobil is great! Bought three small sets as gifts for under £20

Mulberry Bush have 15% off Bigjigs toys with code 'BIGJIGS15'

Wilkinsons have Disney Tsum Tsum stationary instore, they have some items the same as the disneystore and cheaper. Great stocking fillers for Tsum Tsum fans

I have just got it as well. Thank you.

I thought it seemed to good a deal to miss. Jad been holding out til black friday

Do you only get the disk? We have both the other infinities, but I want the game piece that comes with the starter pack and the characters. They're £13-14 each... Or do they come with the disk?

I thought it seemed to good a deal to miss. Jad been holding out til black friday

Do you only get the disk? We have both the other infinities, but I want the game piece that comes with the starter pack and the characters. They're £13-14 each... Or do they come with the disk?

You only get the disk and then can choose a playset to go with it for 35 but only have inside out in stock. My Lo not too bothered by starwars.

You may recall on an earlier post I was asking about the Peppa Pig Hospital construction set....well I found it for £35 on ebay brand new.

Today in BandM they had it for £25....I could cry lol

Looked on ebay and I cant cancel it so that is a lesson learnt to just have patience and wait it out.

None of mine like Star Wars either so that's why this way is the better option for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->