**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

Sports direct have a converse sale. Kids converse £13!!! Loads of other styles and designs too x

For anyone who shops in peacocks there apparently taking part In black friday by running a 20%off everything not just for the Friday bit Saturday and Sunday too xx

GAP had 40% off everything today in my local store. No idea if it was just today or if it was instore only but it's a really good discount! x

Dh is currently scouring the web ready to spend £1000 on a TV and ps4 with some kind of big Star Wars bundle. Please someone tell me somewhere is having this amazing sale where we'll get a good Panasonic 4k (is that a thing?) 48/50" TV with ps4 for less!! Preferably £500 less! :dohh:

Guinness world records 2016 book £8 WHSmith rrp £20 - o2 priority.

Dh is currently scouring the web ready to spend £1000 on a TV and ps4 with some kind of big Star Wars bundle. Please someone tell me somewhere is having this amazing sale where we'll get a good Panasonic 4k (is that a thing?) 48/50" TV with ps4 for less!! Preferably £500 less! :dohh:
Can save you £100-150
Argos - £539 for 48" or £549 for 50"
Game - £329.99 ps4 1TB or £299.99 500GB

Wait for Black Friday.

£10 off a £30 spend at build a bear online. Code is 10NOV30

I want to get Rio the Spiderman one, but delivery is £3.95 regardless and it doesn't feel as special when you're not actually stuffing it yourself and making a wish lol! So I might just go in store anyway and not use the code.

Can save you £100-150

Wait for Black Friday.

Thanks smartie, I'll show him tonight. He started on very but pretty happy spending that, will have enough left over to get it wall mounted in time for Christmas too. It's creeping up now!

I'm not sure whether o2 priority moments are the same for everyone or maybe it's dependant on area but there's some nice little stocking filler bits for free at the moment, free star wars light saber keyring, free star wars chuppa chip lollies and a free Mr men book fro. W H Smiths. Also free de-icer from Halfords. Always worth a check :D

Can save you £100-150

Wait for Black Friday.

Thanks smartie, I'll show him tonight. He started on very but pretty happy spending that, will have enough left over to get it wall mounted in time for Christmas too. It's creeping up now!

If you have a credit account with Very then it will save you the outright cost but cost you more in the long run. Could always go for BNPL if you have enough on the account and pay over 6m-1yr.

Can save you £100-150

Wait for Black Friday.

If you have a credit account with Very then it will save you the outright cost but cost you more in the long run. Could always go for BNPL if you have enough on the account and pay over 6m-1yr.

We've got the money set aside and reserved the TV to pick up tomorrow from Argos and have a bloke coming at 4 to price up wall mounting the one we have downstairs in our room and the new one in the lounge and putting the wires behind the wall. We have a droid box, bluray player, router and bt box we'd need mounting with it so i may drag him to ikea to get a long shelf for below it. Would that work?

I'm gutted tbh as he wants to get rid of my beautiful oak TV cabinet and shelf/draw thing and I adore them. And not to mention I have to have both walls repainted before Thursday so they're ready. And I haven't even started with the testers yet!

Disney princess kitchen reduced from £69.99 to £19.99 at Argos. Just checked the stock in my area and all my local stores have them:

https://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/2826347.htm

I wouldn't buy on Very even outside of a credit agreement unless you are sure you can't get the same model for cheaper elsewhere. Very is more expensive on most items unless you can get a discount. I have laughed at some of the prices they put up for some toys!

Can save you £100-150

Wait for Black Friday.

We've got the money set aside and reserved the TV to pick up tomorrow from Argos and have a bloke coming at 4 to price up wall mounting the one we have downstairs in our room and the new one in the lounge and putting the wires behind the wall. We have a droid box, bluray player, router and bt box we'd need mounting with it so i may drag him to ikea to get a long shelf for below it. Would that work?

I'm gutted tbh as he wants to get rid of my beautiful oak TV cabinet and shelf/draw thing and I adore them. And not to mention I have to have both walls repainted before Thursday so they're ready. And I haven't even started with the testers yet!
The only down side to wires behind a wall is that you're restricted to move anything. But a floating shelf looks more neater than having a shelving unit/bookcase thing. I wouldn't mount the router though.

Depending on positioning of the TV you could still use your TV cabinet to hold the bits if wires are long enough and go for the wire casing instead to hide the wires and either paint it or leave it as the colour you've chosen.

Men have to be complicated :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->