- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Welcome new June bump buddies...so, may I do a mini vent? So, I found out after working 2 hours that I was supposed to have the day off. Which I was tired anyway, so I was pretty ok with it. Well, I have a nanny. And as soon as I get home, and tell her I have the day off, she disappears into her room and then leaves. Mind you, in the past two months I have taken 6 days off to accommodate her doctors appointments. Kinda ticked me off. I should have gone to a hotel to rest. :/

Shilo: prayers for you!!

I guess what erks me the most is that I had the opportunity to have lunch with my school age kiddos, but now I can't because its during the baby's nap time. :/

What a bummer Poys! Does your nanny live with you? Does she always disappear when you get home? If not, maybe this was a special circumstance like she needed to get something done. If not, I would just spell out your preferences next time - like say "I got the day off but am planning to go see my kids so I'm just stopping in for a moment!". But still super frustrating!!

Shilo - hugs and good thoughts your way! Please keep us posted!

And welcome to all the new joiners!! Congratulations!

What a bummer Poys! Does your nanny live with you? Does she always disappear when you get home? If not, maybe this was a special circumstance like she needed to get something done. If not, I would just spell out your preferences next time - like say "I got the day off but am planning to go see my kids so I'm just stopping in for a moment!". But still super frustrating!![/QUOTE]

Yes. She lives with us. She actually just walked back in, gone 4 hours, and she went to walk around the mall and Walmart. Oi...

So I have an appt with my primary tomorrow at 8:15 and with the gyno on oct 9th. Im not thrilled they wouldnt see me sooner but it is what it is. My plan tomorrow is the just a confirmation. And basically anything he will do. Im so anxious to see a heartbeat cause I feel like that would put my mind at ease some. I took the other digital this morning and it still says pregnant so I guess I am lol

Thanks for all the good thoughts on my beta today. I appreciate it.

20DPO today and beta needed to be 900 minimum to be doubling every 48 hours. It was 923 with a doubling time of 44 hours. I asked if my doctor was concerned at all since it was just barely doubling but she said they're completely happy with it. So I'm done with betas now and just wait it out until my progesterone check and ultrasound next Friday.

I'm still worried and keep having horrible dreams of miscarrying again but I'm going to try and relax.

great news Shilo and Dixie.

I have my blood work and progesterone check tomorrow at 10! The problem is that they want to check it again in 48 hours, but I'm traveling for work Thursday and can't come back. She told me to come in and they will figure out what to do from there as far as making sure it progresses. I'm kind of upset that I don't get the 48 hour check, but you know how thankful I am to have any check at all!

20DPO today and beta needed to be 900 minimum to be doubling every 48 hours. It was 923 with a doubling time of 44 hours. I asked if my doctor was concerned at all since it was just barely doubling but she said they're completely happy with it. So I'm done with betas now and just wait it out until my progesterone check and ultrasound next Friday.

I'm still worried and keep having horrible dreams of miscarrying again but I'm going to try and relax.

Yay Shilo! That's great news! Please do relax, that's the best thing we can do for our little sticky buns.

Ah that's great news! I'm so happy for you!

I think we are all going to drive ourselves nuts with all this worrying. I'm also going to try and relax and not worry until I have my first ultrasound. I mean at the moment I'm not even "late" yet. Still at 13dpo but my pregnancy test line has got darker again today so I'm happy. Its still not as dark as the control though. Does anyone know if that means it's not above 50 yet?

In other news, I'm feeling very nauseous this morning. My boobs are a little but tender but not as sore as they were a few days ago. How is everyone else feeling?

You're probably fine. My HCG was 63 and not as dark as the control line. It usually takes a while sometimes to get to that point.

Ah that's great news! I'm so happy for you!

I think we are all going to drive ourselves nuts with all this worrying. I'm also going to try and relax and not worry until I have my first ultrasound. I mean at the moment I'm not even "late" yet. Still at 13dpo but my pregnancy test line has got darker again today so I'm happy. Its still not as dark as the control though. Does anyone know if that mean it's not above 50 yet?

I know that I have gotten two positives on cb digital their suppose to register at 50 and my frer lines are still not as dark as the control line. I was worried at first too. But as long as they were progressing I wouldnt worry about it. :hugs:

So, question I pose to myself: are my boobs tender due to pregnancy or are my boobs tender because I keep checking to see if they're tender?

So, question I pose to myself: are my boobs tender due to pregnancy or are my boobs tender because I keep checking to see if they're tender?

Haha I wish I could "like" that post...I find myself wondering the same thing...

I'm so glad we're all going crazy together. I literally bounced up and down to see if mine were still sore. They've been 10 times sorer than this when I wasn't pregnant. Who knows.

I took a FRER and it's there but faint for 17dpo compared to what I see from other ladies.

I'm going to continue on bnb but I have to stop myself from googling and just relax. Today I'm pregnant.

Cutie!! Yes, today you are pregnant! Google is a pain in the butt when it comes to fueling worries for sure!! So, how many of us are planning on natural births?

I am in no denial that I will want an epidural as soon as I can have one. When I had a miscarriage, I was in labor with contractions for 3 hours. It was the most painful thing I have ever experienced. I have no desire to put myself through that again if I don't have to. No shame here on that front.

Well they don't seem to do epidurals here in Japan, and they aren't so common in the UK either. To be honest the thought of them scares me anyway. Definitely a natural birth for me. Well if they don't induce me...they seem to do that in Japan. Basically you book a day to give birth and just turn up and they induce you! I don't like the sound of that either so hopefully I can find a place that won't do that. I also heard episotomies are common here in Japan too...id rather tear a little than have that...anyway we'll see. Often we can have the birth we'd like...my poor sisters turned out awful and ended up having an emergency c-section when she thought it would just be an quick in and out jobby. I don't think she was prepared for it though, she was pretty young and probably didn't think about bad things happening too much.

Im so stuck on what i want Im terrified about a epidural but i cant i cant stand natural. I have the pain tolerance worse than my 2 year old nephew. lmao

Natural is my 1st option, but I'm not opposed to the epidural.

To be honest, I haven't done a lot of research on my own. It's been more what I've heard from others and their opinions of it.

I got a bfp today, I'm due 6/6/15 per the dr but that date doesn't sit well with me, so put me down for 6/9 (why not lol?!) Man so many emotions today so I am going to come back and read and get to know you ladies later, but I am so excited I wanted to drop in and say hello!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->