- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

So, had some pink discharge today, reading it can't be implantation bleeding because it's so much later than implantation occurs, it could also be from internal exam two days later. Ugh. All I can do is chill and wait it out.

Hope everything is ok poysen.

Cutie- so happy for you! Your dh is going to be so surprised.

My best friend has been begging me to have another baby (she's 5 months along) and I never wanted more than one. She had no idea I changed my mind and started TTC. I gave her the preg test in an envelope and she just kept saying "NO YOURE NOT! NO YOURE NOT!!!!!" It was so funny. She said she had never been so surprised in her life!

Here's my latest wondfo test at 13dpo!

image.jpg

nice progression susannah!

poysenivye, spotting is the worst. I know everyone says it's natural, but it's hard not to make us worry. I'd be it's the exam though. I've heard tons of ladies say that happens afterwards.

Hope everything is ok poysen.

Cutie- so happy for you! Your dh is going to be so surprised.

My best friend has been begging me to have another baby (she's 5 months along) and I never wanted more than one. She had no idea I changed my mind and started TTC. I gave her the preg test in an envelope and she just kept saying "NO YOURE NOT! NO YOURE NOT!!!!!" It was so funny. She said she had never been so surprised in her life!

Here's my latest wondfo test at 13dpo!

View attachment 806783

That line is getting nice and dark now! :thumbup: Mine is too! I think im going to take one more test tomorrow and then that's me done. Sorry if im being a bit crazy guys, its the first time i've ever been pregnant.

https://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh304/nikorusama/Mobile%20Uploads/C86C54DF-C028-4FEF-937F-FC520CB948F1.jpg

Well ladies I took a digital and it says Pregnant!! Will be adding my signature tonight.

CONGRATS CUTIE!!!!! This is such wonderful, amazing, awesome news!!! And we have the same due date!! Eeee! So excited!

So I got my digital bfp yesterday. Gonna try and make an appt tomorrow to see the Dr on Tuesday. Is it bad that might have bought a green baby blanket and a pair of booties all ready. Buying something makes me feel more positive and not so worried.

So I got my digital bfp yesterday. Gonna try and make an appt tomorrow to see the Dr on Tuesday. Is it bad that might have bought a green baby blanket and a pair of booties all ready. Buying something makes me feel more positive and not so worried.

I really want to do this but i'm too scared! I mean I guess they wouldn't go to waste as I am sure that we'd try again. I think I'll wait until after the doctors though.

When my sister announced her pregnancy, my mother started buying things almost straight away...she couldn't help herself!

I haven't told my mother yet, only my sister and she is under strict instructions not to tell anyone (except her OH). I really want to tell my parents but they are coming to visit me in Japan in November and my husband and I decided to tell them then.

I also have to tell my best friend around then too. The only problem is, she is ttc and has been for a few months. I wasn't really trying (probably NTNP) and i've managed to get a BFP straight after coming off BC. I really dont want to upset her but she is my BF and I want to tell her. I'm just hoping she gets a BFP in the next few days. I think she has AF due in 5 days so she also could be pregnant this month which would be awesome! What do you suggest I do?

Cou that's so great!!!!! Bump buddies!

Dixie, I think it's ok to affirm the positive. I've had two cp's so I'm afraid the make a purchase but I'm claiming this my rainbow baby and I've been on Pinterest all day looking for things to buy!

Niko, I might wait to see my friend's outcome first. Then maybe you can be pregnant together and there's nothing to worry about. My friend and I started trying together and she has a 6 month old now. I was the first person she told. I know you're worried about her feelings but she's your friend and will be happy for you and you did nothing wrong to feel any guilt about.

Cutie this is completely random but I was in Cary a few years back, lol. I was in Raleigh for business and a coworker moved to Cary so went to visit him. Such a nice area :)

Cutie this is completely random but I was in Cary a few years back, lol. I was in Raleigh for business and a coworker moved to Cary so went to visit him. Such a nice area :)

oh awesome! It's a growing area and just enough city/rural for me.

:dust:

Surprise.... I am here to join you mamas.

Still trying to grasp my head around things....

But 9 DPO I just knew I was pregnant.

How?

I suddenly started getting the worst case of fart ever... Stinky smelly farts that never relieved me of this feeling of being bloated.

Three days later, 2 days before AF was to visit, I tested and had two BFP.

According to my LMP I should be due June 5.

Sticky baby dust to all.

:dust:

Congrats baby dragon!

I'm freaking out over here. Today I went and booked my first appointment which will be on the 17th October. That's good and I can't wait! But on the way home I felt stabbing pains (like a bad stitch) whilst walking just on the left hand side, coupled that my implantation dip was 6dpo...I immediately thought ectopic. So I'm worrying like crazy right now. I have had pains like that before (once I even went to hospital when I was younger because I thought I had something wrong with my appendix...turns out it was just gas...:blush:) I have IBS so it could just be due to that. I haven't had any bleeding and I am only 3W 5 days so maybe it would be too early to even tell. Also my pregnancy test progression looks good so I'm not sure whether I'm worrying over nothing or not.

Morning ladies I hope everyones well and congrats tothe nee bfps :) I havent had the chance to catch up on the thread so going to make a nice cuppa and sit and read before I go and collect little miss from school.

Anyone know what the requirments are to qualify for a vbac? I keep being told what I am to do but as far as im aware its my body and ive the right to choose... and to be honest first labour was horrendous being a cat 1 emergency in the end.. andni really dont fancy it again.. so hoping for a vbac in water... I can hope cant I?!?! Feeling a bit scared about it all today :(

Going to pop kettle on and grab crochet hook and have a read now :)

I'm not sure about eligibility requirement for a VBAC, but I do know that some hospitals have a policy of not allowing a waterbirth for VBAC because my step-mum wanted one last year and was refused. She did have VBAC in the end, but was told that it was hospital policy not to allow waterbirth (in a birthing pool) for VBAC.

Good luck hun :hugs:

Hey ladies! I just found out that I'm pregnant after our early loss in March.
BFP at CD22 - we found out so early! I'm not even late yet.
I'm due June 13. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->