- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

I've already told my mom, mom's boyfriend, sister and cousin. Last time when I miscarried, I told them all during my miscarriage. Since I was concerned about the same thing happening this time I went ahead and told them. Plus they knew I was trying anyways. My mom is the one that picked up my fertility meds for me lol. We haven't told my fiance's parents yet. We're not sure when we are. I'm leaving it up to him. We told them during my miscarriage last time too. He may want to wait until my ultrasound next week. They have no grandchildren so it's a bit different than telling my mom who already has 4. As far as public such as Facebook, I will probably wait until after the 12 week ultrasound.

Congrats, Emski51 and CAvalleygirl!

I have my fingers crossed that everything is where it should be CAvalleygirl. When is your due date so I can get you added?

Lucky you, susannah! I was in a horrible way those 7 weeks...I actually lost quite a bit of weight because I couldn't even keep water down some days! Will do me good to lose a couple of pounds, so I'm not worried about that, but I'm sure there's healthier and more comfortable ways to lose weight than throwing up near enough everything you eat for weeks!

I really cursed myself. Been feeling like I'm going to throw up for about an hour now. Hopefully it's just something random :nope:

Welcome new bfps!

Hello! I wanted to say hi and I am due with my first on June 6th. So nice to meet you ladies. (Shout out to Nikoru0111 for mentioning this forum)

I got my BFN on 9/25 and still in disbelief. I have felt every moment of this pregnancy since 2dpo. Cramping, stabbing pain, dark nipples. I am still in full swing of all of those symptoms and will be making an appointment to see the doc during my 8th week.

I have had endometriosis and cyst surgery so I thought it was going to be very very difficult, so this was a pleasant surprise!

DH and I haven't told anyone yet. Waiting to tell our closest friends after our first appointment and the rest of the family thanksgiving. One of my closest friends is 12 weeks and she's been struggling for years. I am a little nervous about telling her.

Also.. I have been having chest discomfort and I can't decide if it's heart burn or anxiety!

Anyway.. that's my story.. and look forward to being on the journey with you ladies!

Z

I'm a bit behind ;)

I will go natural, as in no pain medications/epidural... I will get induced a little early because of my history but we are also hoping I get to term! I was forced to get an epidural with my 2nd and had an allergic reaction... It was terrifying! I went natural with my last three inductions and super proud of myself.

As you all know I got blood taken yesterday. I want to look at my hCG levels but scared to. I have to go back today, they want to test for lupus.

The lady scared me yesterday! She came in and said, "Well it's positive... Obviously positive but really faint... But then again I only do those test on women that are 8+" I've been worried since she said that. She's not a nurse or OB.

Really wish it was Saturday already for my scan!! ;)

My mom knows, my husband (obviously), my two preschoolers (my daughter always knows), a close baby loss friend and another close friend I made from this site while pregnant with Elijah. I haven't told my grandma but I know she knows. She keeps questioning and I can see she's waiting for me to tell. I think, if all go plans and baby doesn't have any "problems" then we will record, blog, pictures... Our whole pregnancy and then share at the very end of pregnancy or when I go into labor. I think it will make a big impact and I'm sick of how everyone acts when I'm pregnant. They give me these long talks about my losses, how I'm feeling, personal questions about being scared or if it happens again, they are all scared for me... I just want to live in the moment and be peaceful.

Thanks Snufkin... I know epidurals really shouldn't be anything to be scared of... except I really really really don't like needles :haha:

Good luck valley girl!

Ok, so today, I just feel like crap. It's like I stand up and I have this odd grogginess about me. I feel like everything is kind of slow in my brain and I have nausea that kinda comes and goes and I want to just lay my head down on my keyboard due to a very slight annoying headache. Anyone else have this? I mean, I kinda feel buzzed a bit, like I have to try really hard to focus on stuff. Even just walking around. Hmmmm.

I updated my journal but wanted to update in case you weren't following. I have to leave the group and certainly don't want to bring my bad vibes in here but I'm following along and wishing you ladies all the best!!!!

Oh no, cutieq. I'm so sorry. Please don't feel like you can't talk about it here if you want to. I've been there, please feel free to PM me if you ever need to talk.

Congrats, Emski51 and CAvalleygirl!

I have my fingers crossed that everything is where it should be CAvalleygirl. When is your due date so I can get you added?

Thanks Shilo - my EDD is June 12 (one day after MY birthday!)

I updated my journal but wanted to update in case you weren't following. I have to leave the group and certainly don't want to bring my bad vibes in here but I'm following along and wishing you ladies all the best!!!!

Oh Cutie...best wishes to you! Hit me up if you ever want to talk...

So sorry cutie

went to dr today got my blood drawn he is doing a beta and a full panel. Hope to have results back tomorrow. He also gave me a prenatal prescription yay. but nervous about beta.

Weird thing was he pulled my eyelids down and asked me to look up im curious if there's a pregnancy sign im unfamiliar with lol. He doesn't usually do that at normal appts.

Weird thing was he pulled my eyelids down and asked me to look up im curious if there's a pregnancy sign im unfamiliar with lol. He doesn't usually do that at normal appts.

BAHAHA that's totally weird. I hope someone here can tell us what that's about. lolol I'm still laughing just thinking about that. What if he was just messing with you? :haha:

I
BAHAHA that's totally weird. I hope someone here can tell us what that's about. lolol I'm still laughing just thinking about that. What if he was just messing with you? :haha:

Lmao I dunno I was just like umm wrong end dude lol :haha::blush:

Oh Cutie, I'm so so sorry :hugs: Your time will be here soon, I know it!

Got my blood taken this morning and ANXIOUSLY waiting on my HCG and progesterone levels...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->