- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Hey ladies! I just found out that I'm pregnant after our early loss in March.
BFP at CD22 - we found out so early! I'm not even late yet.
I'm due June 13. :)

Congrats! You did find out early!

Going to pop kettle on and grab crochet hook and have a read now :)

What are you making? :) I'm a big crocheter too. My baby is going to live in crocheted things I can see it now!

Sorry I don't know the requirements for a Vbac, but my best friend wanted one for her second (but that won't happen at this point because of kidney complications) but I remember her telling me that if she went too late (beyond 40 weeks maybe) then they wouldn't let her do vbac anymore because risk of the scar rupturing was too great. I hope I'm not misremembering what she said.

Going to pop kettle on and grab crochet hook and have a read now :)

What are you making? :) I'm a big crocheter too. My baby is going to live in crocheted things I can see it now!

Sorry I don't know the requirements for a Vbac, but my best friend wanted one for her second (but that won't happen at this point because of kidney complications) but I remember her telling me that if she went too late (beyond 40 weeks maybe) then they wouldn't let her do vbac anymore because risk of the scar rupturing was too great. I hope I'm not misremembering what she said.

I am in the middle of three blankets, warmer mats and I amigurumi too hehe, always making something me :) ive not tried a cardigan yet but its something I want to have a dabble at over the next few weeks.

I need to find my old notes and find out the exact reason for my section last time, they told me she was stuck and heart rate dropped but I dont know how much truth was in that as the midwifes were rubbish.

I have my booking in appt next weds. I dont remeber having one of those last time! X

Just a quick hello - haven't actually had a chance to read any of this thread yet, but I thought I'd say hello to mark it for myself and come back later to get to know you all. I'm 28 and due on June 7th with my second baby. My daughter just turned two. Will be back to read more after I've managed to wrestle her down for a nap. ;)

Healthy 9 months to everyone!

Hey ladies! I just found out that I'm pregnant after our early loss in March.
BFP at CD22 - we found out so early! I'm not even late yet.
I'm due June 13. :)

Congrats and welcome. Hope this is a sticky for you (and for all of us :)!)

Just a quick hello - haven't actually had a chance to read any of this thread yet, but I thought I'd say hello to mark it for myself and come back later to get to know you all. I'm 28 and due on June 7th with my second baby. My daughter just turned two. Will be back to read more after I've managed to wrestle her down for a nap. ;)

Welcome to the group snufkin! :happydance:

Congrats to everyone!

Got our bfp yesterday. Edd is June 6. Dd will be 17 months next week. I think DH and I are still in a bit of shock even though we were trying, we got in an argument the weekend the OPK said was our time so we were not Dtd. Thought for sure we'd have to wait til next month, but here we are!

Sticky dust all around!

Hey snufkin! Our timelines are the same. My son just turned 2 and due June 8. :)

Congrats and welcome to the new ladies. Will get you all added now :)

I have my final beta today and I'm pretty scared. I feel I may have had some bleeding yesterday morning and this morning. I can't tell for sure because my progesterone suppositories make it orange when I wipe anyways. Also having cramps that just feel different. Not sure how to explain it. Feeling pretty down though. I keep having dreams I miscarry.

Pregnant with our 8th baby, estimated June 5th!! I have my first appointment today :happydance: I got my first positive (extremely faint) on the 25th! Tested again two days later and it was much darker :D and yesterday I did one of those estimate test and got 4-5 weeks so right on track! Today we are doing urine and blood and they MAY do a scan.

Susannah - yay! Bump and toddler buddies! :D when/how are you telling your son? I kind of have a feeling my daughter couldn't care less what's going on in my tummy (as long as hers is full!)

Shiloh - none of that talk until a medical professional tells you to worry. You'll be just fine.

Pregnant with our 8th baby, estimated June 5th!! I have my first appointment today :happydance: I got my first positive (extremely faint) on the 25th! Tested again two days later and it was much darker :D and yesterday I did one of those estimate test and got 4-5 weeks so right on track! Today we are doing urine and blood and they MAY do a scan.

did your doc just offer to do the urine and blood? I called today and they wouldn't see me until Oct. 23rd which is 8 weeks.

Hello- Id love to join you all. My due date is around June 7th. I got my BFP early last Thursday at 10dpo....faint at first getting darker each day. I have my blood test this afternoon. OH and I are both 41 and this will be our second.

Welcome new June bump buddies...so, may I do a mini vent? So, I found out after working 2 hours that I was supposed to have the day off. Which I was tired anyway, so I was pretty ok with it. Well, I have a nanny. And as soon as I get home, and tell her I have the day off, she disappears into her room and then leaves. Mind you, in the past two months I have taken 6 days off to accommodate her doctors appointments. Kinda ticked me off. I should have gone to a hotel to rest. :/

Shilo: prayers for you!!

Welcome new June bump buddies...so, may I do a mini vent? So, I found out after working 2 hours that I was supposed to have the day off. Which I was tired anyway, so I was pretty ok with it. Well, I have a nanny. And as soon as I get home, and tell her I have the day off, she disappears into her room and then leaves. Mind you, in the past two months I have taken 6 days off to accommodate her doctors appointments. Kinda ticked me off. I should have gone to a hotel to rest. :/

Shilo: prayers for you!!

I guess what erks me the most is that I had the opportunity to have lunch with my school age kiddos, but now I can't because its during the baby's nap time. :/

I don't know your history but I've had two early miscarriages, a miscarriage going into 2nd trimester, a late miscarriage (so in second trimester) and a stillbirth so they wanted me in asap. We recently moved here from another state and here they normally won't see you until 7-10 weeks but again it was my history that got me in. I wanted to be seen and talk about baby Advil and progesterone and they said on the phone they were doing urine, blood, maybe scan and more.

did your doc just offer to do the urine and blood? I called today and they wouldn't see me until Oct. 23rd which is 8 weeks.

Hye Cutie - I just called my doc and they also said first appt is 7-10 weeks. I bet if you asked they would allow you to come in for a beta though just to confirm the pregnancy. I probably won't unless something starts to seem off.

I don't know your history but I've had two early miscarriages, a miscarriage going into 2nd trimester, a late miscarriage (so in second trimester) and a stillbirth so they wanted me in asap. We recently moved here from another state and here they normally won't see you until 7-10 weeks but again it was my history that got me in. I wanted to be seen and talk about baby Advil and progesterone and they said on the phone they were doing urine, blood, maybe scan and more.

I'm going to call somewhere else. it bothered me a it that my doctor would know my history and say "oh see you in 5 weeks" :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->