- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Please wish me luck for my 12 week scan tomorrow :) Heard the hb a couple of days ago so hoping everything will be fine, but I can't help being extremely nervous. We've never made it this far before :blush:

Please wish me luck for my 12 week scan tomorrow :) Heard the hb a couple of days ago so hoping everything will be fine, but I can't help being extremely nervous. We've never made it this far before :blush:

Praying ALL is WELL hun.... Good luck hun.... :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Please keep us posted...

Thanks for the well wishes everyone :thumbup:

Everything was great with the scan and baby is now measuring ahead - 12 weeks 6 days instead of 12 weeks. It really surprised me because when I had the early scan at 6+2 I was bang on for my ovulation date :haha:

My new due date is 2nd June 2015.

Attachments

• scan2.jpg
    scan2.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 30
Thanks for the well wishes everyone :thumbup:

Everything was great with the scan and baby is now measuring ahead - 12 weeks 6 days instead of 12 weeks. It really surprised me because when I had the early scan at 6+2 I was bang on for my ovulation date :haha:

My new due date is 2nd June 2015.

Beautiful scan pic!!! I think you're having a little girl :winkwink:

I've been gone for a few weeks, we moved into our own house, on the grid for the first time in 4 years. It has been amazing but moving is difficult. I've got an ultrasound tomorrow.
Hope you are all well!
Oh, Kit, I had something similar happen with my dd2. I measured 6+1 and when I should have been 13+2 I measured 14. Said it was a growth spurt and baby went back to measuring right as my first appointment. They told me to keep my Edd the same. Good thing because she came the day before.

I've been gone for a few weeks, we moved into our own house, on the grid for the first time in 4 years. It has been amazing but moving is difficult. I've got an ultrasound tomorrow.
Hope you are all well!
Oh, Kit, I had something similar happen with my dd2. I measured 6+1 and when I should have been 13+2 I measured 14. Said it was a growth spurt and baby went back to measuring right as my first appointment. They told me to keep my Edd the same. Good thing because she came the day before.

Thanks hun :) Did they tell you to keep your due date from the 6+1 scan or the 13+2 scan? With mine they've told me to use the due date from yesterday where I measured 6 days ahead.

weewdy - don´t feel bad, you´ll get your energy back soon :hugs:

Beadette - yep, train or a galloping horse, so nice to hear. I´m only hearing the placenta these days, hope to hear the baby soon :)
I was so sure I had two, until I had my 20 week scan, and then a 3d scan later on... definitely just one.

Nikoru - never crazy :hugs:

NDH - wow, they´re beautiful :)

Radiance - weird, it feels like mine has popped right back down, and is growing right there in my pelvis... lots of pressure downwards, not very comfortable at all... :shrug:

kissesandhugs - thanks for the vent :hugs: we´re always here to listen. Most of us feel like that every now and then (like for the last 12 weeks ;) ).
I´m 12 weeks today, and just started feeling a tiny bit more energetic... I hope you find yours soon as well :hugs:

kit603 - glad to hear the scan went well :)

AFM - I´m feeling better, a little more energy, not queasy, but hurling instead... yay...
Otherwise looking forward to the scan tomorrow :)

They told me to keep the original due date because it is more accurate earlier on. Later scans showed the first one to be more accurate

I have a question for you lovely ladies -- I had pretty much no nausea earlier on, a little bit for a week or so after BFP but it went away and I didn't throw up - now I'm 13 weeks and for a few days I've been puking right after waking up and feeling nauseous pretty much throughout the day - I thought by this time the nausea should go away, not start ??!! So is this normal, has anyone had this in previous pregnancies..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->