- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

It is normal. Or it could be anyways. People get nausea at different times and for some people it never goes away. Though it should pass.

Meh, after feeling gradually better for about 4 days my morning sickness has got worse again :( I'm starting to worry that it won't go away before I fly in 3.5 weeks time...I doubt being sick on a plane is much fun and even less fun for the poor passengers having to sit near me :( ah I just want it to go away now. I really do and I don't need the reassurance any more I just want it gone lol.

Hi ladies!

I had my "proper" NT scan today and got moved forward a day so my due date is now 3rd June.

Its a baby. Everything looked good.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 26
oceania - the general "rule" is that ms lasts from week 4-13... that means on average... bleh. Mine lasts mostly through pregnancy, worst in the first trimester, gradually getting better. My mom had HG for her entire pregnancy (undiagnosed in 1981)... everything during pregnancy and MS appears to be the "norm", as fun as that is :hugs:

MissFox - wow, cute baby :)

AFM - I´m totally bummed with my scan. The midwife didn´t take much time at all to check if everything was okay, and the pictures we got are a mess... I´m going to the gynecologist tomorrow for a new scan, and better pictures... :growl:

we are due june 26, but i'll be induced or csection on the 19th!

Ugh... Today I've noticed a cold sore on my lip. I hate it! Haven't had it in two years, why now?! :( Anyone knows how to treat it during pregnancy? I suppose that all strong medications are forbidden now? Tea tree oil?

Hi ladies, thought I'd come and introduce myself: currently mummy to 2 girls and expecting baby no 3 on the 27th June going on my own estimations on when I think my last period was (can't really remember!) baby no 3 wasn't planned but I had hoped we'd have another. Suffering with all day nausea and sickness, doctor has given me anti-sickness tablets which help take the edge off. Heartburn has also hit hard so it's all fun and games here. Looking forward to my 12 wk scan on dec 13th xx

Hi! I also have 2 daughters and didn't plan baby no. 3 lol

I'm in the UK and have my scan at 9.10 in the morning!!! Eek. Nervous x

Hi! I also have 2 daughters and didn't plan baby no. 3 lol

People keep asking me what I want it to be, like I should say I'll be disappointed if it's a girl but I'm really not fussed either way. Although three teenage daughters in years to come is a slightly terrifying prospect!! Lol

Happy thanksgiving to the us ladies :D although my breakfast didn't stay down so far so good on the turkey ;) awesome ultrasounds!!! Love them! & welcome to the new ladies!

Hi ladies, thought I'd come and introduce myself: currently mummy to 2 girls and expecting baby no 3 on the 27th June going on my own estimations on when I think my last period was (can't really remember!) baby no 3 wasn't planned but I had hoped we'd have another. Suffering with all day nausea and sickness, doctor has given me anti-sickness tablets which help take the edge off. Heartburn has also hit hard so it's all fun and games here. Looking forward to my 12 wk scan on dec 13th xx

Welcome :wave:

Everyone wants to know and have it confirmed that we want a boy. Sorry, it would be nice for the variety and I know my husband really wants a boy but I want a healthy baby. Sure, I had gender disappointment with my 2nd but I'm not going to say that this baby has to be a boy.

Everyone wants to know and have it confirmed that we want a boy. Sorry, it would be nice for the variety and I know my husband really wants a boy but I want a healthy baby. Sure, I had gender disappointment with my 2nd but I'm not going to say that this baby has to be a boy.

My top two girl names right now are Rose (Rosie) and Ruby :)

As soon as we share the news with everyone the girl wishes will roll in I'm sure. Of course I would love a girl but my gut feeling is its a boy.

Great names Melissa :thumbup:

Goodluck Beadette

My yeast infection is killing me!!!!! IM GOING MENTAL!!!!!!!

Ive been on 3 day canestan vaginal pill suppository and I still have no relief! Doc said to continue for another 2 days. AGGGGHHHHHHH. I am so whiney and cranky and so itchy! I hate this!!!!

Worried that I've been off crinone due to this too, with my SCH my doc wants me back on crinone asap.

Hope this damn thing goes away soon, any tips?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->