- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Great news Emski51!!!! Sorry for the scare i know your little bean is just doing fine. :hugs:

Oh no. I have been away all week and see I have come to bad news :( So sorry for your loss coucou and NDH.

Hello, May I join please?

I am due either 14th June, if you go by my cycle start date or 20th June if you go by my early scan :)

We've waited 8 years for this! VERY excited!

I've sent a FB friend request to join the FB group too :)

Thank you! x

Hello, May I join please?

I am due either 14th June, if you go by my cycle start date or 20th June if you go by my early scan :)

We've waited 8 years for this! VERY excited!

I've sent a FB friend request to join the FB group too :)

Thank you! x

Welcome! X

Got my 1st scan in 6 hours and feel like ive been hit by a train. Still cant shift this cold which has now went into my chest. I was in bed asleep at 6pm last night. My stomach is doing somersaults with nerves. My partner thinks theres nothing to worry about, because we had a textbook pregnancy and birth the last time he thinks this one will be the same.

Got my 1st scan in 6 hours and feel like ive been hit by a train. Still cant shift this cold which has now went into my chest. I was in bed asleep at 6pm last night. My stomach is doing somersaults with nerves. My partner thinks theres nothing to worry about, because we had a textbook pregnancy and birth the last time he thinks this one will be the same.

Good luck! I'm sure it will be fine!

I still have awful sickness. I thought I was getting well enough to get out of bed and do more stuff. Went outside for 10 mins and had to come straight back...threw up immediately. Also I have the worst wind pains at the moment and an awful cough. Wind pains weren't helped by the fact that yesterday I ate an Apple and a pear and they are triggers for my IBS but I only had those things in that I could physically eat without vomiting and I couldn't go out without vomiting either...I think I'm just a wuss maybe but I just want to feel relatively normal again. Been getting a lot of of sharp pains and aches in my abdomen, just hope it isn't a bad sign :(

So sorry for your loss, NDH :hugs:

Emski51 - Glad everything went well with the scan after your scare :hugs:

horseylass - 8 Years, wow! Wishing you a happy/healthy pregnancy :) Welcome to the group.

weewdy - Good luck for the scan :thumbup:

Nikoru0111 - I really feel for you :hugs: I must admit that I'm quite lucky with food because I mostly get sick in the morning and most food doesn't make me feel worse during the day, but I have all-day nausea that leaves me wanting to do nothing but curl up in bed :( I've felt a little bit down about it because I can't do the things I usually do without making myself feel worse and I've cancelled on hanging out with friends that don't know I'm pregnant, I usually enjoy long walks with the dogs and I feel too sick to do that etc. I've often just felt like maybe I'm being mardy or a wuss too, but we're really not - different people will feel symptoms differently and it's not fair on each other or ourselves to judge our pregnancy on how other people are coping :hugs:

Hi all, my friend posted me her Doppler and I managed to find baby's HB. I'm 11+1 today. Here is the link if you want to have a listen.

https://youtu.be/Ukru7S2IcMw

It sound pretty much exactly how my sons did at same gestation. His can be found below it. Feel so happy hearing that sound xx

Horsey lass welcome!!! I bet you're over the moon :D

I felt the same about the nausea. Feeling so sorry for my self it's ridiculous :( here's to hoping it's gone for everyone very soon!!!!!! Unless you enjoy the reassurance of course :D

Horsey lass welcome!!! I bet you're over the moon :D

I felt the same about the nausea. Feeling so sorry for my self it's ridiculous :( here's to hoping it's gone for everyone very soon!!!!!! Unless you enjoy the reassurance of course :D

Thank you! Yes we are! We'd already grieved for the 'loss' of any birth children about two years ago and started the adoption process and now we have two beautiful children. I never, in a million years, thought I'd be pregnant, even after being 3 weeks late, I thought it was the PCOS playing up again after having 18 months of super regular cycles. It was my Husband who made me pee on a stick. (I used to be OBSESSED with peeing on sticks but after giving up, I refused to buy any more as it actually was making me ill with stress!) When that line came up straight away, I was shocked to say the least! But it's all good now :):happydance:

Congrats to all the new ladies recently! My laptop charger bit the dust the other day so I've only got my phone until my new one comes in. I'll update the front page when I can use my laptop again. I tried on my phone but it was difficult.

Weewdy - I hope your scan goes (went?) well.

Ahh can't believe we have our first 'batch' of 12 weekers :D how are you all feeling??

Well my scan went ok. Baby measuring a few days behind but was dancing about the screen, because of the way he/she was lying we never got a good picture at all. We also never got to find out babies heartrate.

Something is showing up in my urine sample so i need to wait until wednesday to find out if i need antibiotics. I also got into trouble for looking and sounding so ill and not taking any medication, she insisted i should be taking paracetamol to help get rid of my cold. She also said i need to see a doctor because i might need antibiotics for my throat/chest.

I also chose not to have the blood test for down syndrome. Is anyone else not getting it?

Thanks for the advice… I've been looking at them online and think its time to break down and get one. Hope you're doing well!

June 18th is the estimated arrival date of our twins :happy dance: Its my first pregnancy and I'm loving the boards for information and support!

We have our next scan on 11/25 and I'm pretty much counting down the hours at this point. I read way too much about vanishing twin after we found out. I'm also tempted on a daily basis to order a fetal doppler. It will either be extremely helpful or make me even crazier. :)

Hope everyone had a great Tuesday!

Congratulations on the twins!!! I had twins originally this time but unfortunately one was vanishing :( we found out at around 7ish weeks after seeing a heartbeat at 6w. At 10w+3 the surviving twin was still going strong so I am focusing on that :) I sincerely hope both your twins make it!

11 weeks today, just a week and 2 days until my 12 week appointment. I think they do quad tests in Japan so I might be offered that around 15 weeks? The only problem being is that I'll be flying to the UK around then...anyway not sure if it is even worth doing anyway because if I got a bad result, I certainly wouldn't be letting them do any amniocentesis...although I dont think they even do that here...anyway I probably should stop comparing medical systems, Japan's healthcare system is good and after the baby is born it has one of the lowest infant mortality rates in the world. Sorry for all the rambling...

Thank you and I'm so sorry to hear about your the loss of one of yours. I read a lot about vanishing twins and I imagine it to be an emotional roller coaster. I'm so happy to hear your surviving twin is doing well!

I hope you have safe travels too!

Ahh can't believe we have our first 'batch' of 12 weekers :D how are you all feeling??

Excited!! :happydance: I can't believe how fast nine weeks as gone by! So far no weight gain, nausea this week, and baby looks great :flower: Oh and I have a bump! Still extremely exhausted :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->