- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

I had my nt scan today! Baby was a stinker and it took a bit to get an official measurement, but we got one! It measured 1.3 and they wanted 2.5 or smaller, so good sign! :)

Aww that's great :hugs:
I had mine yesterday and had to go in twice haha. Baby was sat bolt up right first time and as I'm struggling to get food and drink in my bladder was empty so was told to go for a drink and a wonder round. Came back and got all measurements was between 1.6 1.8 so I'm assuming that's good

Hey ladies. I made some gender specific signatures if anyone wants one since lots of us are starting to find out gender. Can't wait to use one myself when my genetic test results come back next week! I added them to the front page as well. Just remember to remove the 4 * symbols.

Aww they are great, I can't wait to find out but as dates been put back a few days gotta wait even longer now ahhhhh :dohh:
Bet ur excited even tho I can imagine next week feels miles away :flower: xx

Been in hospital since Thursday and I'm already desperate to get home! I live on an island and our hospital wasn't able to take care of me so I had to be sent away, I just miss my oh and baby boy so so much! :cry: On the plus side though I'm finally getting the care ive been needing for two months now! I'm actually really annoyed at my local health service for letting me get so ill and dehydrated to the point where I had lost my vision and collapsed , even though they fully knew how ill I had been for two months and so dehydrated that no one could get blood from me, it's just rediculus! If they had just given me fluids a while back I wouldn't have got so bad and had to be sent away somewhere I've never been and have no family close :/ I was so bad that I'm still on the iv when they only thought I would need to be on it for 6 hours, it's now 3 days later... And to make it worse to save money they sent me on a normal flight rather then an air ambulance .... Yup that sums up where their prioritys lie!

Oh my goodness :hugs
I bet that's has been horrendous I can't believe people in the medical profession as still so ignorant when it comes to pregnancy. If it was me personally I'd be getting advice on malpractice. I know it can be a long drawn out process but even if all you get out of it that idiot staff get better trained or sacked it may make you more confident in going there again.

I hope your feeling better and that you will be Safely on the way home to your family xxx

pink_phoenix - shoo away sickness :dohh:

Radiance - :hugs:

nilllabean - welcome :wave:

Heather - :hugs:

smoore - yay for good measurement :)

AFM - my back and hips are killing me... :(

I have a friend that's suffering really bad with that SPD. I think it's called and she swears by her pregnancy pillow for relief. Might be worth a go xx

Aww, sarah, that sucks. Are you in Glasgow? I'd come visit you, but I'll be away in Germany for another week and a bit, and by then I hope you'll be back home!

Pregnancy pillows, or just any thick firm pillow between the knees is pure magic! My hip's not too bad yet, but I definitely feel it already and I had bad SPD last time, so I'm already sleeping like that most nights to try and keep the pain away a little longer.

Hopen you feel better Sarah how crappy :(

Thanks for the signatures Shilo they're awesome and so are you!!!! :D won't be able to use one until February though..feels soooo far away!!!

Pink_pheonix , thanks I hope i will be home very soon too! As for complaining or anything idk but where I stay is quite bad for people holding grudges and I really just don't need any negativity especially since in my gp practice it's only the one doctor and only two midwifes so you don't have much choice haha, it's dissapointung though because I really like my midwife and doctor and am just annoyed that they left me for so long to get like that :/

Snufkin , no I did want to go to Glasgow as I have family there and wouldn't be completely alone but they have sent me to stornoway (don't know if you know it) I thought it was going to be just awful being in stornoway (Lewis) because well my oh's wee cousin was murdered here and it's just a really bad place for me and oh tbh because of that and also the family of the guys who did it are from and live here :/ and even though they knew this back home and that I didn't want to go they made me come because it was cheaper then getting me to Glasgow ... So yeah haha but to be fair the staff here have been really nice and have made it easier then I thought it was going to be :)

Pink_pheonix , thanks I hope i will be home very soon too! As for complaining or anything idk but where I stay is quite bad for people holding grudges and I really just don't need any negativity especially since in my gp practice it's only the one doctor and only two midwifes so you don't have much choice haha, it's dissapointung though because I really like my midwife and doctor and am just annoyed that they left me for so long to get like that :/

yeah i can imagine its stress you dont need at the minute but maybe something to bring up at a later date
the most important thing is you and little one are getting better xx

pink phoenix - silly babies!! That sounds fabulous to me according to my genetic counselor!! :)

Sarah - I'm glad you are getting the care you need and hope you feel fabulous again soon.

Shilo - OMG! How cute!! I can't wait to use a gender specific one next week after we find out!! :)

pink phoenix - silly babies!! That sounds fabulous to me according to my genetic counselor!! :)

Sarah - I'm glad you are getting the care you need and hope you feel fabulous again soon.

Shilo - OMG! How cute!! I can't wait to use a gender specific one next week after we find out!! :)

yayyyyy hehe, didnt really get much out of the woman doing my scan dont really think she liked us much haha

how are you gettin on xxx

I'm feeling really good lately! The scans and such lately have done a lot to calm my nerves. Anxious waiting on my genetic blood work to come back!

My sonographer didn't say much either, and she didn't give me any normal range to know what was going on. I wouldn't know if the genetic counselor hadn't said make sure you ask for your measurement and we are looking for anything 2.5 or under. I'm glad she told me!

How are you doing?

I'm not to bad thanks. Same really, scan done a lot to chill us out but now I'm just obsessing over gender haha! And excited I can actually look seriously at stuff to buy :D
Been a bit ill, had a raging head ache for coming on 5 days now but I think that's more down to my brain condition than being pregnant xx

How long do you have to wait for your results? Xx

They said 8-10 days, but I think Thanksgiving probably threw it off a bit. I'm hoping early next week (Mon or Tues)!

I slipped on my decking on friday straight onto my back, yesterday and today i can hardly move with severe pain in my back and my side. I am still feeling baby move and have had no cramping or spotting but it does make me realise just how careful i need to be now. My dd is being great, keeps asking if im ok and brings me bottles of water out the cupboard etc When i fell i was in alone with her and i started crying, she ran through with a toilet roll and her teddy and gave me the biggest cuddle ever.

Today we have snow so doubt we will be out the house, we didnt leave the sofa yesterday either and i feel guilty.

About 2 days after I found out I was pregnant I feel down the stairs at home. We had just moved and it's an old terrace house with steep windy stairs. Not allowed up the stairs with out the light on now, even in the day time haha xx
I hope your feeling much better today, nout like a cuddle off little ones to cheer u up.
My best friends DS has had a lot of open heart surgery and when I first saw him after my brain op we wer comparing scars. He looked me dead in the face and said don't worry your special like me now and gave me a massive hug. Was the BEST thing ever haha :cloud9: xx

Just manged to get my gender scan booked for 4 days earlier than i had planned, 23rd dec the day of my dh's 40th birthday!! Surprising him with it, so hope baby will oblige and show us the goods!

Hope you're feeling better soon weewdy. x

Thanks shilo for the signatures!

I'm still feeling rough :( threw up twice last night after a bath. Every time I get a bath I end up throwing up. Same with shower except I prefer a bath so I don't faint. I have the water warm by hot. Sometimes I'm so cold im even shiverinh, but I think my skin can tolerate much hotter water than most and I get cold in baths that others find quite hot.

Anyway today I went outside for the first time in a week and nearly fainted. Felt so dizzy and lost my vision and hearing for a few minutes. Good job OH was around to hold me up and direct me quickly to some nearby seats. Had I been on my own I think I would have collapsed :( just makes me scared to go outside. I'm also worried I'm not getting enough calories. I'm eating as much as I can manage but the only things I seem to be able to eat without gagging are fruit and raw veg. Not manay calories in that! :(

I used a Doppler for the first time last night to ease some of my worries. After about 30 minutes of searching, I found a beat but it was around 126. I thought it was supposed to be much higher around 160

I used a Doppler for the first time last night to awesome of my worries. After about 30 minutes of searching, I found a best but it was around 126. I thought it was supposed to be much higher around 160

Mine only ever says 120 but we sat and counted it and it was more like 160. Most of the time it doesn't even count it but I can Defo hear it. Was perfect at the scan on Friday xx

I still can't find mine on a doppler, frustrating but i just have to go on the fact i have seen it at 8 and 12 weeks.

I went outside for the first time in a week and nearly fainted. Felt so dizzy and lost my vision and hearing for a few minutes. Good job OH was around to hold me up and direct me quickly to some nearby seats. Had I been on my own I think I would have collapsed :(

Oh Nikoru, I understand exactly how you feel! I have had this awful feeling a couple times during pregnancy. And finally at 11 weeks I have collapsed in a mall :( Thank God everything seems to be ok now, the baby was fine at the ultrasound a week later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->