- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Pregnant with our 8th baby, estimated June 5th!! I have my first appointment today :happydance: I got my first positive (extremely faint) on the 25th! Tested again two days later and it was much darker :D and yesterday I did one of those estimate test and got 4-5 weeks so right on track! Today we are doing urine and blood and they MAY do a scan.

did your doc just offer to do the urine and blood? I called today and they wouldn't see me until Oct. 23rd which is 8 weeks.

Cutie - My old doc would always do blood work to confirm...I just moved states and new doc said she wouldn't so I went to an urgent care center and got it done...its in network with my insurance so hoping I just will have a copay..

Okay so I think I'm a little obsessed with the progression of my lines...I'd like to get your opinion though...is the 14dpo line darker than the 13dpo? The top bit of the line on 14dpo is much darker than the bottom half of the line and if it was that colour all the way down I would be happy with it. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 12
Hey congrats mommas to be...:) I got my bfp yesterday after having a d&c for blighted ovum August 6th..extremely nervous it will happen again... looks like due date will be June 12 or so...

Nicoley, congrats! I'm due June 13. I had a D&C after blighted ovum in March. Good luck to both of us! :) I'm nervous too. But what can we do about it, right? Just wait and hope for the best! I have booked my first ultrasound at 6+6 (almost 7 weeks).

Okay so I think I'm a little obsessed with the progression of my lines...I'd like to get your opinion though...is the 14dpo line darker than the 13dpo? The top bit of the line on 14dpo is much darker than the bottom half of the line and if it was that colour all the way down I would be happy with it. What do you guys think?

I think that your lines are already so dark that you can stop POAS. :)
If you are still worried about progression of the hormone, you better make a HCG blood test.

I should be five weeks today and my test line is STILL not as dark as the control line.......BUT I got a +ve on blood work a week ago so I am trying not to worry or POAS too much..I think it only brings agony when we stress over lines...each test is diffferent...try not to POAS...if something "wrong" is going to happen I figure I will get other symptoms so....try not to worry...

If you are still worried about progression of the hormone, you better make a HCG blood test.

To be honest...before joining this forum I probably would have been just happy with the first test I ever took lol...but now hearing about ectopic and chemicals and all sorts of complications...it's made me worry a lot more...I live in Japan so don't know what they will do until my first appointment and I'm not sure they'll do anything before then. First ever pregnancy and it's in a non English speaking country and I don't speak Japanese very well.

Anyway thanks for your advice, much appreciated! Congrats btw! H&H 9 months!

My oldest is in university so when she wakes up I'm going to send her this...not to creative but hey..we are keeping it extremely quiet till we see heartbeat after what happened with previous preg...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 10
Congrats nicoley! I'm sure your daughter will be excited.

As far as first appointments, I have an ultrasound in 9 days on the 10th. I wish I could fast forward! I'll be 6+3

Your progression looks good to me Nikoru0111 :)

I was testing every other day with a FRER, but after about 14dpo it stopped getting any darker because it's pretty close to the control line already so I've stopped testing on them now. I've got one left and I'm going to save it for a week or so and just use it to reassure myself x

To be honest...before joining this forum I probably would have been just happy with the first test I ever took lol...but now hearing about ectopic and chemicals and all sorts of complications...it's made me worry a lot more...I live in Japan so don't know what they will do until my first appointment and I'm not sure they'll do anything before then. First ever pregnancy and it's in a non English speaking country and I don't speak Japanese very well.

You see, the progression of lines and HCG hormone in blood still doesn't guarantee you a perfect pregnancy! It's just one little factor among many others. During my first pregnancy it doubled every 48 hours like everything was great, grew till it was 75000 and still I had a blighted ovum (no baby in the sac). So, we all just have to be patient and hopeful. Good luck!

If it's a chemical or ectopic - you will know without any tests. Chemical: red blood like your menstruation has begun. Ectopic: very sharp pains.

Your progression looks good to me Nikoru0111 :)

I was testing every other day with a FRER, but after about 14dpo it stopped getting any darker because it's pretty close to the control line already so I've stopped testing on them now. I've got one left and I'm going to save it for a week or so and just use it to reassure myself x

I just noticed you have your ticker set as due June 2nd. Do you want me to move you to that date on the list or do you want to stay at the 7th?

I just noticed you have your ticker set as due June 2nd. Do you want me to move you to that date on the list or do you want to stay at the 7th?

I used the GP's dates for my ticker - she dated me from LMP, but I think it'll move back after my first scan because I know I ovulated late in the cycle and my cycle would have been longer than 28 days. When I use the due date calculators that go from ovulation I get June 7th.

Might as well leave it for now and change it after my dating scan in a few weeks :haha: Thanks for asking though x

You see, the progression of lines and HCG hormone in blood still doesn't guarantee you a perfect pregnancy! It's just one little factor among many others. During my first pregnancy it doubled every 48 hours like everything was great, grew till it was 75000 and still I had a blighted ovum (no baby in the sac). So, we all just have to be patient and hopeful. Good luck!

If it's a chemical or ectopic - you will know without any tests. Chemical: red blood like your menstruation has begun. Ectopic: very sharp pains.

Thanks for sharing, this is good to know. Sort of scary, but good. Sorry you went through that.

Ah so not much point then for me to keep PoAS I guess...well I have been having some pain in abdomen and pelvic area and I don't know if it is normal or not, I have IBS and also lots of people say they get pains when in early pregnancy because you are changing so I don't know what to think. I think even if I went to the doctor right now probably not much would be done because they wouldn't be able to see until around 6 weeks and I have my first appointment then anyway. So I guess I shouldn't worry until then but I've always been a bit of a worrier.

Sorry you had to experience that.

Also I'm sorry if I'm annoying anyone with my worrying.

Both I think. There's more and more spotting. Don't think this bub is going to be sticky. :(

Oh no.. :(. I know it's normal for some spotting but obviously you know your body best. I will send prayers your way..

So my beta is 154. Which seems low to me. But I am just now offically late. But the dr said I was probably 2 weeks along. So I guess 4 weeks from last af. Im not sure how all this works yet lol.

When is everyone's first appointment? I am waiting until my 8th week.

I had my first appointment Monday. I have a scan Saturday at 5+1 and then my next appointment with my OB is October 21st. :thumbup:

So my beta is 154. Which seems low to me. But I am just now offically late. But the dr said I was probably 2 weeks along. So I guess 4 weeks from last af. Im not sure how all this works yet lol.

That seems fine to me hun :thumbup:

Also, just thought I'd let you know that your signature isn't working because you copied the wrong code from lilypie - you have to use the BB Code with the square "[" and "]" brackets not the HTML code with the triangle "<" and ">" brackets. :) x

Both I think. There's more and more spotting. Don't think this bub is going to be sticky. :(

Oh no.. :(. I know it's normal for some spotting but obviously you know your body best. I will send prayers your way..

Thanks! You know, I have been pregnant 8 times, with 2 miscarriages and then this bub...I have never had a UTI while pregnant and I have never had a yeast infection while pregnant and with this one, walla!! I have both. What in the world? I am trying to tell myself that what I feel and am experiencing is due to the infections, so, I made my first ultrasound appt for 13 October, and unless I have really bad cramping or bright red blood...I am just gonna chill. They also took my beta levels today..hope I don't get a phone call saying that they are low...

:hugs: Fingers crossed all will be ok and that your betas are good - will they still call you if they're not low? :)

It's so hard not to worry in early pregnancy. I've barely been sleeping since I found out that I'm pregnant because as soon as I try and switch off at night I'm just laying in bed with "What if..." scenarios running through my head. I've had some spotting/cramping this week, but I'm still seeing progression on my tests (serious POAS-aholic! :haha:) so I'm hoping that i'll be ok too x

They certainly don't make it easy for us lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->