- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Got my blood taken this morning and ANXIOUSLY waiting on my HCG and progesterone levels...

Me too! Second day and still nothing :nope::shrug: They said wait another day! Ugh. I hope you have some good results!

I am SO TIRED. I was like this last time I was pregnant too. It's like the second I get pregnant, the life is sucked out of me. For the past week I've been sleeping all night then I get up for a few hours and see J and make dinner before he goes to work. Then once he leaves I take a longggg nap. All that and I'm still tired all the time. Today I managed to finally get the dishes done, sweep the floor, bathe the dog. I'll call it a productive day lol.

Nikoru - (moving this convo from Two Week Wait)

Good luck with Japanese class! I am half Japanese and half American. It looks like your baby will be similar? :)

Do any of you ladies work out regularly? I was on a pretty good workout routine with cycling and barre but today I had to revert back to back to running for a three weeks.

I am pretty sure I will be fine if I make sure I don't get too hot or over exert.. but I wanted to see if anyone else was a big cardio/strength queen?

Nikoru - (moving this convo from Two Week Wait)

Good luck with Japanese class! I am half Japanese and half American. It looks like your baby will be similar? :)

Yeah! Except Half Japanese and Half British haha. I wouldn't know what to expect at all as I am rather blonde with blue eyes but I hope my baby looks more like my husband!

So sorry cutie. Good luck with all of the levels ladies!

I swear, everytime I think about going for a jog, I spot. Found out I have a UTI and a yeast infection. Hooray...but maybe that's why I am spotting. I'm a little crampy too, but it feels like I am just slow to digest my food.

When is everyone's first appointment? I am waiting until my 8th week.

I swear, everytime I think about going for a jog, I spot. Found out I have a UTI and a yeast infection. Hooray...but maybe that's why I am spotting. I'm a little crampy too, but it feels like I am just slow to digest my food.

Ugh .. that sounds horrible. Are you crampy in your stomach or in your lower abdomen?

Both I think. There's more and more spotting. Don't think this bub is going to be sticky. :(

When is everyone's first appointment? I am waiting until my 8th week.

Mine will be in the 6th week. 17th of October. I think I'll get an early ultrasound because it is normal in Japan. Anyway I'm happy that the appointments in Japan will be a lot more frequent than if I was in the UK.

I have my first appointment 27th of October when I'll be about eight weeks exactly. First scan anytime from 10 to 13 weeks..

I've not even registered with a GP yet (we just moved and will be moving again, within this area, in the next few weeks) so I'll go down and register as soon as my cold is a bit better, then see what they say about making an appointment. They usually do a booking in appointment around 8 weeks, but if possible I'd prefer to do that together with the 12 week scan...i think because this is my second and my first was uncomplicated, they leave me alone a bit more this time (certainly hope so anyway!)

My booking in appointment with midwife is on Friday 3rd October and i'll be just under 6 weeks.... GP referred me early because I have a history of recurrent miscarriage and I'm taking medications this time to try and help. I'm going to try and persuade the midwife to send me for an early scan because I've already had two lots of spotting and I keep getting cramps (mainly on one side) and I'm so worked up and worried about it that I'm not sleeping properly - which will only make it worse :( Failing that... I'd like her to at least test my HCG/Progesterone.. but i'll see what she says.

In case she says no... I have made some enquiries with a local private clinic that offers private ultrasounds and will probably book in with them at around 7 wks if I can't get an early one on the NHS. I'd prefer not to because it's £60 a time and if I don't see the heartbeat first time and all they see is like the sac or something, then I'd need a repeat scan a week or so later to confirm that it's growing and that would be another £60 :(

I've found some clinics that do a complimentary rescan if you end up being too early to see the heartbeat, but they're too far away :(

Hey congrats mommas to be...:) I got my bfp yesterday after having a d&c for blighted ovum August 6th..extremely nervous it will happen again...looks like due date will be June 12 or so...

Hmmm trying to get my little June bug logo to work in my signature..

Just copy and paste and remember to delete the 4 * ;)

Oh Ty...didn't read very well apparently lol..��

The ob that did the d&c said that once I get my + to call and make appt and she will get me in for a ultrasound at 6-7 weeks..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->