- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Here's mine at 11w6d. You'll hear the swooshing sound (maybe the placenta) at first and at the background of the heartbeat sound.... The swooshing sound of arteries is louder than the one from placenta and it's far more right or left......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F46EyATx0Ng

]Ty. And That's acute ultrasound pic in ur avi

aww thank you

i was a little disapointed with the quality of the pics, they look they have been sent by fax haha
just me being a stress head tho

seeing the actual scan was lovely, got a wave and preview of some cracking dance moves haha, wish id have recorded it xx

Here's mine at 11w6d. You'll hear the swooshing sound (maybe the placenta) at first and at the background of the heartbeat sound.... The swooshing sound of arteries is louder than the one from placenta and it's far more right or left......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F46EyATx0Ng

Ahhh OK Ty little lady for sharing the video. Lol Doppler didn't know what to read. I guess I can have a sound mind when it's reading low and just pay attention to the beat. Ty

I think I have the same one as u but pink; ) anyone else want a girl?

Also does anyone else find heartbeat allowed over the place on certain days? First day untried, it was low and to the left. The next it was like higher and to the right. Its amazing

Ur scan looks better than any I have received. Except for when I went to the er. The pic was so big and clear and I was able to see actual fingers and toes. The other techs and nurses sucked.the pics are so far away and it's always arms and legs missing and blurry. The ob I saw for the first time wouodnt even let me get a pictures because he said they aren't given unripe 20 weeks. He then later lied and said he did when I called advocacy to complain... the *******.
]Ty. And That's acute ultrasound pic in ur avi

aww thank you

i was a little disapointed with the quality of the pics, they look they have been sent by fax haha
just me being a stress head tho

seeing the actual scan was lovely, got a wave and preview of some cracking dance moves haha, wish id have recorded it xx

Ahhh OK Ty little lady for sharing the video. Lol Doppler didn't know what to read. I guess I can have a sound mind when it's reading low and just pay attention to the beat. Ty

Also does anyone else find heartbeat allowed over the place on certain days? First day untried, it was low and to the left. The next it was like higher and to the right. Its amazing

it took me a good few times to find HB properly but does get easier.
i first found mine low on the left its now low and on the right, i have a tattoo on the bottom os my stomach and ust learnt to aim for the edges, HB is always at one side or the other.

YESSSS im keeping everything crossed for a girl. just for all the pink stuff i can have hahaha! and love old fashioned girls clothes, im such a geek xxx

it took me a good few times to find HB properly but does get easier.
i first found mine low on the left its now low and on the right, i have a tattoo on the bottom os my stomach and ust learnt to aim for the edges, HB is always at one side or the other.

YESSSS im keeping everything crossed for a girl. just for all the pink stuff i can have hahaha! and love old fashioned girls clothes, im such a geek xxx
hopefully we get our girls:) iA

when will you find out gender pink-phoenix?

I thought we had to wait until 16 weeks. If everything is going OK, I was going to go to an ultrasound place to get the video and 3d pics and gender. Will thhey be able to tell earlier than that? I'm seeing a jlnurse tomorrow. Although I don't know how t they can tell with their crappy machines

when will you find out gender pink-phoenix?

Oh I have no idea. Don't think my next scan is arranged till after I see my midwife at new year. Wasn't happy with this one so asking to be sent to the medical centre instead of the hospital xx

I managed to find somewhere who will scan me at 15+5, long as my bmi was under 30.
15 days! :eek:

I hate all this BMI crap!! U can't win, I weight 16stone and wear a size 18 yet look half the size of a typical size 18. And please don't mistake me for having an issue with plus size, I love women who look like REAL women, curve and all.
When I stepped on the scales needless to say we were all a bit shocked but bear in mind also I've been a gymnast as a child and a weight lifter so I'm Defo not a small build but to be told I'm clinically classed as obese was a bit of a piss take to say the least. Then to be given a bollocking that I'd lost weight instead of gaining was even more annoying. I've tried to eat healthy what food I can get in and I'm still wrong!!! Also when they tell you a BMI or body fat there actually giving u the male idealistics. A healthy woman should be any where upto over 30% body fat.
Stupid people, the very last time you want an eating disorder is during pregnancy, maybe these things should be approached better xxx

What does bmi have to do with anything?

Is just an excuse they come up with for shit scan pictures. If there no good at their job or the equipment is crap they will normally blame your weight 1st.

My sister was a big girl before her 1st pregnancy and she never had an issue with scans xx

Only because its before the required 16wks, sure they wouldn't ask if its 16 weeks or after. sorry i didn't ask anymore as didn't apply. :shrug:

I actually gained a hell of a lot of weight with my firsts pregnancy going from a size 8 to now 16 but tbh I feel I look a hell of a lot bigger anyways I actually asked my midwife if it would cause any problems or be harder to find heartbeat or less easy to scan and she said no not at all and laughed at me haha , I think it's only if you are heavily over weight like obese or something that it may cause issues , so far I've heard baby's heartbeat fine and had just a clear of a scan as I did when I was a skinny malinky :haha:

What does bmi have to do with anything?

Is just an excuse they come up with for shit scan pictures. If there no good at their job or the equipment is crap they will normally blame your weight 1st.

My sister was a big girl before her 1st pregnancy and she never had an issue with scans xx
Yea That's bs. And whose to say a woman thinks she's 16 weeks and really isn't? What will they blame the bad pic on then.

I haven't had a dating scan. At 7 weeks, the tech did not measure my baby. She went by an approximation lmp and I gave her dates it couodvpossibly been and she went with the last date literally. When I went to the er once, they measure the baby for me and to them my due date was 6 days later than that. Date the first tech gave me. So I'm still really not sure. I asked the nurse prsctioner to date the baby and she said She wasn't qualified.

When I had called to complain they told me the doctor (she gave a description of an Indian old lady) gave me my dating scan. It upset me even more because none of them were Indian or doctors. So they did Wat they did, and that doctor signed off on it without seeing me at all and doing her job. I felt so abandoned and let down. I was supposed to see an ob at the very beginning and have been screwed around. Sorry for the tangent but that is a dumb excuse. I have a chunky tummy and the tech at the er gave me a much better pic than the nurse who barely tried.

Hi All, I've just found out I am due in June, could someone please add me to the fb group as I use fb more than this :) x x

Have my 12 week scan tomorrow hope everything will be good. Will post back here after hopefully good news and then after I have my results from the bloodtest on thursday I will join the facebook group :)

Congrats to you pinkerbelle and ruz. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Have my 12 week scan tomorrow hope everything will be good. Will post back here after hopefully good news and then after I have my results from the bloodtest on thursday I will join the facebook group :)

Hoping for great results and wishing you a H&H 9 months.

Hi Ladies :wave:

Room for one more? I'm due June 27th and would love to share my journey with some more bump buddies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->