- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

FINALLY,

I can come and post here :thumbup:
I finally had my first ultrasound and the baby is measuring right on target for 12 weeks 4 days with a heart rate of 152.

So the due date is June 25, 2015.

I am so excited I cannot believe there is a baby in there :)

Huge congrats Jenny.... That's an awesome scan.... :happydance:

I find mine every time we get to try the doppler i too have anterior placenta. It sounded like a train or a galloping horse and much stronger since 2 days ago.... Odd that i get two heartbeats from both sides 3-4 inches apart from the middle 3 inches below my belly button....

There are arteries that can sound like a heartbeat on your left and right side. Lots of people mistake that for baby and is likely what you're hearing and not 2 heartbeats.

Will also try to get a video of it once we tried it again on Thursday and let you know what we are hearing...

I had genetic testing done at my last appointment and got the results back today. Baby is healthy and it's a BOY!! :blue:

I am so excited!

I'm really craving half baked ice cream from Ben n jerys. It has cookie dough. Can I have this ladies

Also Congrats Shiloh on the news

Also, will they give,e u genetic testing only under certain conditions?

Popping in to say hello ladies. How is everyone doing?
I got a shock yesterday to learn that instead of entering second tri as I would have been, I'm back in first tri already :)

Congrats Smoore on a girl!

Shilo Congrats on a boy - I can't remember, it was a boy you were hoping for wasn't it?

Shilo congrats hun that great new xx

Nillabean I've had cookie dough before. It may say on it that its been made with pasturised egg, I can't remember off the top of my head. Or try looking on the ben and Jerry's website xx

Congratulations on your scan Jenny Bean :thumbup:

Shilo - Congratulations on finding out it's a boy! :cloud9:

Nillabean26 - I've been eating Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough - I had a big argument with DH about it to start with (he's being way too overprotective about food :haha:) but it does say on their website that it's safe for pregnant women and that they use pasteurised ingredients.

I got a shock yesterday to learn that instead of entering second tri as I would have been, I'm back in first tri already :)

Shilo Congrats on a boy - I can't remember, it was a boy you were hoping for wasn't it?

That's awesome news! So pleased for you! Xxxx

Congrats thats great news.

Yay NDH!! So exciting! Keep updating us here, please! Or come back to the facebook group if you like! We've missed you!

Happy to come back if someone adds me again?

I had no preference at all after everything we've been through. We were shocked though because we were SO convinced it was a girl and so was everyone I know. But we are so incredibly excited and happy. And most importantly, relieved that the rest of the genetic tests came back normal.

Congrats! I have just added you back to the FB group.

For someone who asked if you need special reasons for genetic testing, I think some OBs require it such as being over 35 and stuff like that. It's just something my OB offers to anyone though.

I had no preference at all after everything we've been through. We were shocked though because we were SO convinced it was a girl and so was everyone I know. But we are so incredibly excited and happy. And most importantly, relieved that the rest of the genetic tests came back normal.

Congrats! I have just added you back to the FB group.

For someone who asked if you need special reasons for genetic testing, I think some OBs require it such as being over 35 and stuff like that. It's just something my OB offers to anyone though.
Do u have to be a certain amount of weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"