- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

:hugs: Fingers crossed all will be ok and that your betas are good - will they still call you if they're not low? :)

It's so hard not to worry in early pregnancy. I've barely been sleeping since I found out that I'm pregnant because as soon as I try and switch off at night I'm just laying in bed with "What if..." scenarios running through my head. I've had some spotting/cramping this week, but I'm still seeing progression on my tests (serious POAS-aholic! :haha:) so I'm hoping that i'll be ok too x

They certainly don't make it easy for us lol x
+

I am not sure if they will call or not. They just told me that when I have time I need to come in and get my blood work done. So, I am not sure that they will follow up with anything. I would like to know if the UTI has cleared up. That would be good info to have also.

Hi all!

Poys - good luck! I hope this one sticks!

And all the others who are beta testing - good luck as well! So easy to get caught up in every small change, I know.

My first appt is Oct 27, which would be around 8-9 weeks. I wonder if doc will do an ultrasound at the first appt. Seems like that would be the time for it, and they are just skipping any early betas. We shall see!

I have been continuing to work out as well - running and doing elliptical mostly. For my first pregnancy, I did some strength DVDs at home which I probably will do again. I'm still doing sit-ups too! But my biggest goal this time around is to do my KEGELS! OMG after my first baby I would pee literally every time I ran / sneezed / got up too fast. It was the worst.

You know, it's odd, if I am up walking around and talking to people; really no issues. But as soon as I sit in front of my computer and start working, nausea slowly creeps in until I find an awesome burp...anyone else deal with this?

Well, my beta for the 26th was 868 and then one for this morning was 6000. So, that's good news.

Well, my beta for the 26th was 868 and then one for this morning was 6000. So, that's good news.

That is amazing doubling time. Sounds good to me. How many dpo today?

Now you made me paranoid because at 20DPO my HCG was 923. That's super high.

Now you made me paranoid because at 20DPO my HCG was 923. That's super high.

:cry: Oh no! I didn't mean to make you paranoid! Like my doc told me, she doesn't care about the number except for in the regards that it had doubled sufficiently every 48 hours.

No worries! Mine is actually pretty average for 20DPO. Yours is so so high! Really high... sounds like a healthy baby to me.

Thanks Shilo, I hope all is well, just the spotting and constant mild cramping doesn't make my mind rest easy. I want to get out and run, but I don't want anything else irritating anything or causing anything to get worse. You know?

Hello, mind if I join?

Congratulations everyone!

I had my first ICSI treatment 2 weeks ago and have had positive tests since 7dp2dt. I am now 12dp2dt and feeling confident enough to post in here! I had a blood test today to check my levels and my next test is Friday. According to online calculators I am due 10th June.

Fingers crossed for everyone!

Hello, mind if I join?

Congratulations everyone!

I had my first ICSI treatment 2 weeks ago and have had positive tests since 7dp2dt. I am now 12dp2dt and feeling confident enough to post in here! I had a blood test today to check my levels and my next test is Friday. According to online calculators I am due 10th June.

Fingers crossed for everyone!

Welcome! Baby dust to you!:happydance:

Congrats! That's awesome! I'll get you added right now :)

Thanks :) I've actually been spotting the last couple of days, this whole thing is quite stressful isn't it! Hopefully my HCG levels will look good when I get them on Friday...

Lovesunshine, you'll need to translate that first post for me please! :D ICSI? 12dpo2dt?? I'm clueless!

I had really sore kidneys today after a long walk in the cold yesterday, so I'm just enjoying a nice hot bath, then early bed for me to sort through and back up all my photos! Sometimes I think it'd be easier to have an analog camera with 36 pictures to a roll, instead of hundreds and thousands of them on my phone...but I'm not quite hipster enough for that. ;)

Freaking out a little. I'm with my mom for a few weeks (Japanese) and every morning we usually eat Saba or Aji (different types of mackerel) I've had a few bites, (3 small bites) and I'm looking at all the mercury it might have. There are contradicting levels out there depending on the fish.. but still it's kinda freaking me out.

I am not prepared to tell anyone much less her... so I've got to wiggle out of breakfast.

So please tell me 6 bites of fish aren't going to ruin my child!

I don't think a few bites will make a difference, but is there maybe a way to find out more reliably how much will be in them? Or can you not after a few days just opt out and tell her you're not used to that as breakfast anymore and would rather have something else? Mind that might make her suspicious! It's a hard one. Generally I wouldn't worry about it, really.

Quick google tells me aji is low in mercury, while Saba is very high...so maybe just steer her towards aji...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->