- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Your scan looks perfect! Congrats on your baby boy! I have to wait another month to find out.. hoping it goes by quickly!

Lovely scan Oceania..... Congrats with the baby Boy and happy 18 weeks.... :happydance:

Thoroughly annoyed right now!

I have the Unisar Bebesounds doppler. Bought 2nd hand and it worked at 10 weeks when we bought it. I can still hear my own heartbeat but not baby's.

Bear in mind the doppler was dirt cheap 2nd hand. Anyway I decide to google a bit and eveyone mostly says it is crap and can be used from 3rd tri... :dohh:

I'm not worried about anything being wrong with baby, just annoyed that the luxury of beingh able to hear the heart beating at night before going to sleep has now been spoiled :cry:

Oh well...

Hi Pamela, I don't have a clue about the kind of doppler you have but i'll try to ask Dr. Google about it :haha: As for not hearing the heartbeat whenever you wanted to sucks real bad... Whenever i worry i use mine just to keep me sane... So i understand your frustration esp when you have the doppler... If you're able to hear it at 10 weeks i'm pretty sure it'll work well now as well maybe you are just placing it on the wrong place.... Plus it's very hard to find it you just have to move or tilt it a little bit just to get a good spot for hearing the heartbeat... DH already knows the spot where to put it but he has to tilt it or move a little whenever he couldnt pick it up.... You'll hear it in no time..... :hugs:

Thoroughly annoyed right now!

I have the Unisar Bebesounds doppler. Bought 2nd hand and it worked at 10 weeks when we bought it. I can still hear my own heartbeat but not baby's.

Bear in mind the doppler was dirt cheap 2nd hand. Anyway I decide to google a bit and eveyone mostly says it is crap and can be used from 3rd tri... :dohh:

I'm not worried about anything being wrong with baby, just annoyed that the luxury of beingh able to hear the heart beating at night before going to sleep has now been spoiled :cry:

Oh well...

Hi Pamela, I don't have a clue about the kind of doppler you have but i'll try to ask Dr. Google about it :haha: As for not hearing the heartbeat whenever you wanted to sucks real bad... Whenever i worry i use mine just to keep me sane... So i understand your frustration esp when you have the doppler... If you're able to hear it at 10 weeks i'm pretty sure it'll work well now as well maybe you are just placing it on the wrong place.... Plus it's very hard to find it you just have to move or tilt it a little bit just to get a good spot for hearing the heartbeat... DH already knows the spot where to put it but he has to tilt it or move a little whenever he couldnt pick it up.... You'll hear it in no time..... :hugs:

Meant that at 10 weeks when I got it it was in working order as we could hear my heart beat etc. I thought I heard the baby's heart beat like a drum roll.... then one day I accidentally had the Doppler switched on while lying on my leg and I put the earphones on and heard the same rolling sound.

I tested it by putting it on my arm, hand, foot, bum etc. and everywhere I get the same sound. When I hold it too my heart I hear it loud and clear.

I read forums on Goolge where ladies complain about the specific Doppler not being able to pick it up until 3rd tri and some not ever getting it. What annoys me the most is that I have the probe on 'uterus' and I can hear cars driving by, the neighbour's dog barking and those things are far away... Why in the world can the piece of crap then not pick the heart beat that is soooooo much closer :rofl:

Anyway not stressing about it or anything as I know baby is there fine and healthy. Just annoyed at myself for buying something cheap 2nd hand and not doing more research on it. :growlmad: That should teach me :rofl:

Well due to raging hormones early on we get too excited and go crazy getting things ahead. At least you can still use it and hopefully you get lucky to hear the elusive heartbeat soon.....

We are officially team blue :D My "real" scan is two weeks from now, but had a scan today because my leg was going numb and apparently its a pinched nerve or something but the maternity hospital has the policy of always doing a scan anyway :thumbup: They refused to tell me the gender but it was obvious, he was proudly showing his bits lol, couldnt be mistaken. I just want to know if my scan pic is normal lol, the face looks weird to me?
Congrats. And cute pic. I just love seeing their bonds develop. I always go back to my first pic at 7 weeks. Such an amazing transformation of life developing. And don't worry about the face. Baby won't look like that when born. I've seen some 3d ultrasounds where baby looks power they have extra body parts.. missing body parts.. different facial features and it's all just the position or maybe baby moving so ur don't getting the full image. I had those concerns on a couple of my scans as well. Ur baby looks cute and fine; )..there is actually one picture that was printed out for me and all I saw was one leg, to arms and partial head. I thought for a moment my baby had deteriorated.(extreme I know, but it just scared me) ..little one was so active that day.

Hey everyone, I haven't posted anything for awhile.

My fiancé and i have decided not to do any ultrasounds. We got to hear our baby's heartbeat a day before my birthday. It was so exciting.

I started feeling the baby movements at 9 weeks, they were slight movements and not often. As the weeks progressed the movements became more and more. At times the movements would be in two places simultaneously. I am now 16 weeks and feeling many flutters below my ribs.

I think I can feel the baby so high and so early because I am really short.

Anyway I hope everyone is doing well.....YAY!!!

Hope everyone has had a lovely holiday season! I'm loving reading about everyone's scans, movements, and baby bumps! I felt my first distinct kicks a few days ago at work and I tear'd up just a bit! My bump is bigger than I feel it should be for a first timer....but I'll take it! My gender scan is Jan 7th.....6 more sleeps!!!! :happydance:

SPAM ALERT!!!! Bump Photos at 16 Weeks Pregnant:

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/picasion.com_3Z4g_zpshbf9chvw.gif

16w - left.jpg16w - front.jpg16w - right.jpg

16w - tummy left.jpg16w - tummy front.jpg

Happy New Years everybody! Hope you had a great new years eve :D

We just announced on facebook today! :D
I'm s happy and relieved. Now I don't have to keep it a secret!!
I'm the worst at keeping my own secrets... :p

10906470_10153058466397577_2378274470713822914_n.jpg

:wohoo: Snorman.... Very creative....

We thought of maybe announcing today as well but we decided to hold :haha: 7-8 more weeks before we do as originally planned.. :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->