- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Non-PG related... This is what we have in northern part of KSA now....

10931265_10153077655752125_2912430547756125329_n.jpg10923841_10153077655712125_8363275360152598512_n.jpg
10933953_10153077655732125_5232667766897953107_n.jpg10928992_10153077655697125_8509709276357359759_n.jpg

It's actually far from here and it didnt reach Jeddah. But we feel the cold first time i've experience it here. And if it did reach us it'll be our first time :D.

A few days late, oops :D

16 Weeks Bump Photos

https://i.imgur.com/5jxFLOb.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/x0SKCc6.jpg

I don't think there is much going on between last week and now on my bump pics.

DH just out and out burst my bubble and said that he cannot see any changes from now and when I was not pregnant! WTF :saywhat:

I can see there is a difference so not sure if he just became annoyed at me asking him to retake the photo 3 times :haha:

awww wunna. look at the difference from 12 til now. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: so awesome.

ok i will go take my pic now

i always thought it would be nice to live in snow until we moved her and i experienced snow for the first time lol. i feel like my face is frozen and it makes me cry at times. im a wimp. california is always so hot and hot in winter even. im not used to it lol. but its nice to take pictures when ur inside and warm :p

I don't think there is much going on between last week and now on my bump pics.

DH just out and out burst my bubble and said that he cannot see any changes from now and when I was not pregnant! WTF :saywhat:

I can see there is a difference so not sure if he just became annoyed at me asking him to retake the photo 3 times :haha:

lol im sorry wunna. dont mean to laugh. its harder to see a difference in someone when u see them everyday. its like even when i gained weight and i would ask my hubby if i looked bigger, he would tell me not at all and i had gained like 15 pounds lol. but when people dont see u for a while and then look at u. they are like wooaa.. :p just ignore him

I said the exact same thing to him! I think he's just trying to be funny/silly. He has moments like that :haha:

When I told him about the baby that I felt moving last night he said it was just a fart :dohh: Men... right?!

Okay so I show him this photo that I just made and he still says "nope, still looks the same"
It's official he's being dumb and I will be ignoring him unless he offers me :sex: then I might speak to him again :rofl:

https://i.imgur.com/mGru6Gx.jpg

Urs seems supportive though. I'm having a bit of trouble with mine being fully supportive and not selfish like He's the one whose going through what I'm going through. If I can acknowledge and be selfless despite what I'm going through, then if ur frustrated, u should be able to do the same. At times I feel like staying here is only making me stress more

Men always have something to say..... They like know-it-all... :rofl: Wait till you can feel the baby kick outside don't tell him. just put his head on your belly and let the baby kick his face, maybe then he'll realize that something did change... :haha: Just kidding though...

Wunna: oh let's not get started on the men thing haha! Although I do feel sorry for my OH at times. I'm sure he must beel like he can't do right for wrong haha!
Most of the time it's wrong but gotta cut him some slack haha!!
And there's Defo a lovely bump there

Mdscpa: wow that is proper snow!! I do like it aslong as I don't have to drive in it haha. Make sure ur extra carefull and extra wrapped up if it gets too bad x I didn't even leave the house when we had it boxing day. Just hibernated x

Thurls: well at least MW didn't seem concerned. I Defo think what u said is right tho that there is that many different things could cause pain and discomfort I doubt ud ever know 100% what's causing it x
Mine are more inconvenient and anything as it's normally when I'm trying to sleep or relax for the night. I take it as a good sign things are ok tho so try not to complain to much xx

Nilla: yeah the snow is awful if your not used to it, but I'm sure u will enjoy it when little one is grown enough to come play with u in it haha! That's the daft stuff I look forward too xx
Can't wait to see a bump pic, I'm such a bump perv. Think ladies look stunning while pregnant <3 xx

At 4 weeks, your right hand is more outward than your tummy as opposed to your 12 weeks shot.... If he still can't see that ignore him the rest of the night...

I've come to the conclusion that he's teasing me because he just pulled up his shirt, sucked his tummy in and let it come out as far as he could. I just about peed myself laughing now :D

Oh and Daphne don't be sorry, I'll have the baby kick his a$$ :rofl:

Wunna: oh let's not get started on the men thing haha! Although I do feel sorry for my OH at times. I'm sure he must beel like he can't do right for wrong haha!
Most of the time it's wrong but gotta cut him some slack haha!!
And there's Defo a lovely bump there

Mdscpa: wow that is proper snow!! I do like it aslong as I don't have to drive in it haha. Make sure ur extra carefull and extra wrapped up if it gets too bad x I didn't even leave the house when we had it boxing day. Just hibernated x

Thurls: well at least MW didn't seem concerned. I Defo think what u said is right tho that there is that many different things could cause pain and discomfort I doubt ud ever know 100% what's causing it x
Mine are more inconvenient and anything as it's normally when I'm trying to sleep or relax for the night. I take it as a good sign things are ok tho so try not to complain to much xx

Nilla: yeah the snow is awful if your not used to it, but I'm sure u will enjoy it when little one is grown enough to come play with u in it haha! That's the daft stuff I look forward too xx
Can't wait to see a bump pic, I'm such a bump perv. Think ladies look stunning while pregnant <3 xx

I should start thinking of it as a good sign really, I'm just obsessed with it being signs if an incompetent cervix because it feels like that's where the pain is I have literally convinced myself :dohh: I'm going to try and flip it round and look at it as a good thing that things are growing and stretching :thumbup:

lololol wunna. u made me laugh. ur so hilarious lololol

19bump.jpg

the top left pic- me leaning over to turn the computer camera off
bottom left pic-me sticking my stomach out as fa as i can
bottom right-sticking my tummy out
top right-me standing straight and not pulling dress at all.
middle right-NORMAL BUMP

its so neat how it looks like i have a big bump when im bending over frontwards . looks huge :)

Haha yeah it looks like a big bump in the bending over pic haha. Mine looks bigger than that stood up tho! Wish it was a bit easier to hide tho! I'm still convinced mines just fat haha! Issues!
All the pics there is Defo a lovely bump there tho xx

I agree with Pink, I too see your cute bump in the pics :D
I prefer the pics where you pull the dress so that it goes tighter around your belly. I've alwyas thought that pregnant ladies are sooooo beautiful.

Victoria Secret models have nothing on a pregnant lady!

Oh I just remembered, Pink, you have a gender scan this week right? Excited!!!

Lying in bed now and being hopeful for bubbles like last night...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->