- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

:yipee: So excited for you. Only 3 more sleeps :dance:

Are you just gonna spill the beans to us or do a little Baby and bump announcement?

I had my anatomy scan today. It was great! He's perfect :cloud9:

Here are some pictures. I'm too lazy to edit out info so stalk me if you must lol. He had his legs bent up in front of his face the whole time. Sitting like a U. In the penis shot, that's the top of his head next to it. We knew he was a boy from genetic testing but it's nice to see penis proof lol. We also had trouble getting a good profile shot because he would not sit still at all.

We also got a bunch of 2 second clips on a CD so I just linked them all into one video. You can see his feet right in front of his face in the first few seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D515UNA0iw

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 14
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 15
Shilo that's awesome news that everything is ok, and your pics are fab :hugs:

Yeah i'll drop by as soon as I can and let you all know! I know what it's like waiting for the updates haha xx

Aww shilo pics are wonderfull xx

Yay Shilo :yipee: so happy that your scan went well and that your little man is doing so well! Making me more and more anxious to go for my 20 weeks scan.... the wait is killing me!

Thanks Pink, I cannot wait :D
I'll count you down... only 2 more sleeps :dance:

I know right! I just watched it for the 2nd time and almost cried again. It is so amazing, our little miracles.

Shilo, are you feeling all of that movements yet?

Oh yes. Not so much during the day. I didn't even feel him at all during the ultrasound. At night it feels like he throws dance parties though. Keeps me up. They've been getting really strong. If I wasn't feeling him while he was moving like crazy on the ultrasound then I'm not sure what the hell he's doing at night to be so noticeable lol. 2:30 AM here and I can feel him moving all around.

Many things I've read is that they are swayed in our uterus' during the day as we move around a lot and that is when they are normally "rocked" to sleep. It's when you become still that they wake up and then keep you from sleeping :D

I was wondering about during the u/s so thanks for sharing. I found it mind boggling at my 13 weeks scan when I could literally see baby jumping (it looked like s/he was using the bottom of my uterus to jump away and backwards) but I could not feel a thing! It was just something that I could not wrap my head around.

:shock: 02h30 am... aren't you suppose to be sleeping or is the midnight rave keeping you up?

Reporting in with my official bfp! Due date 9/20/15. Same birthday month as me! Praying that this one gets to come home from the hospital! Hope everyone in June is doing well!!!!

Congrats KDMalk! So happy for you! X

About small weddings, my husband and I got married last June just the two of us, went and filed the papers to be married. My husbands parents provided their hanko (japanese seal, instead of signature) but didn't need to be present. We then went to the zoo and ate something lovely and had a few small glasses to drink just the two of us. My parents wanted me to have a ceremony so in November we had a ceremony at the shrine with less than 20 people total. We then had a small meal at a restaurant, my parents and parents in law, my husbands grandmother and siblings and their own family and my best friend and her partner. It was very small and not too much of a fuss. Very relaxed and everyone enjoyed themselves even with the language barrier. I couldn't drink anything because by November I was already pregnant but it's worth it :)

Same thing happened to me Shiloh last week. He was kicking and moving qnd inlaid why can't I feel this if I've been feeling him at night before? She told me that at That moment it was more slow motion and gentle lol(although it didn't look gentle) and that when I do feel it, he is doing multiple flips and kicks but harder. O wonder what it would look like if I had an ultrasound back then at 3am lol

Aww thanks for the wedding experiences ladies, we have Defo decided that's what's right for us! I didn't realise how many other people decided to do it that way too, it's great :D

Aww wunna I can't wait haha I'm getting excited now, still stupidly nervous as I've only have had one scan with a happy ending but suppose I've got to stop thinking like that!
Yeah I was also amazed at my scan as baby looked like she was doing the worm but couldn't feel a thing, it was so surreal, once I'd stopped crying that was haha

When u guys feel frustrated or sad, do u feel that people around u get frustrated right along with , or do u feel u get ample support?

Had my high risk appt. today. Good news is I don't have to go back for now unless ob says so. Otherwise I can continue to see her and she can regulate bp meds.they confirmed that all of my other pain is unrelated to pregnancy. They think I have this condition (gotta go downstairs for the paper...can't remember the name of it) but basically is where tissue grows outside of the uterus and spreads to other areas in the body and when they went in depth, before work telling Wat the confuting is, all my symptoms matched. Anywho. they recommended surgery of my abdominal area because it's the only way to check.some women have hysterectomies, birthdays if tissue has spread a lot. I can't do anything now while pregnant and just have to deal with the pain. Emotionally and physically I feel weaker and weaker and this constant pain is difficult to handle.

Didn't get to see baby but heard heartbeat. I'm happy he is doing well and everything else isn't affecting baby in any way.

I don't always feel like I'm being supported. Just because I'm pregnant it does not mean that my feelings aren't real or justified and then I would prefer people to not blame "hormones"

I'm glad your appointment went well but I am sorry that you have such pain :hugs:

I think it sounds as thou it could be endometriosis nillabean. If so the surgery is sometimes called a laparoscomy I think it's called. I had one a few years back and was pretty straight forward. Only issue I had was a bit of shoulder tip pain due to the medical gas they use to inflate your stomach x
Glad appointment went well apart from that xx

Aww wunna I know the feeling of not getting as much support as you would like and it can be tough, and yeah I also agree people tend to brush it off as hormones and don't take things as serious as I'd like them to. I find it makes me feel a little resentful or that I'm very Lonely.
On the other hand I do suffer with mental health which I don't think helps as I can over react a little or not notice when people are offering help and I'm just too frustrated and wound up to notice :( silly me. I hope you can find a way to resolve how you feel, and don't forget we are here to support you in what ever way we can xx

I think it sounds as thou it could be endometriosis nillabean. If so the surgery is sometimes called a laparoscomy I think it's called. I had one a few years back and was pretty straight forward. Only issue I had was a bit of shoulder tip pain due to the medical gas they use to inflate your stomach x
Glad appointment went well apart from that xx

Aww wunna I know the feeling of not getting as much support as you would like and it can be tough, and yeah I also agree people tend to brush it off as hormones and don't take things as serious as I'd like them to. I find it makes me feel a little resentful or that I'm very Lonely.
On the other hand I do suffer with mental health which I don't think helps as I can over react a little or not notice when people are offering help and I'm just too frustrated and wound up to notice :( silly me. I hope you can find a way to resolve how you feel, and don't forget we are here to support you in what ever way we can xx
Yes ur right.Thanks.haven't been downstairs yet but That's exactly Wat it was. Glad it's went well. What were some of ur symptoms before the operation for them to think u had it...

Also. When u feel stressed and unsupported, how do u manage and how do u get the other person to understand? I need some better tips because I already feel super patient despite how I feel and I dont let that be an excuse.but when it's disrespected it's so bothersome.

Wunna. Did u feel baby tonight?

Hi treetrot

P.s I was as Also told I would carry to 40 weeks. Most likely 37. Anyone have experience being inducedf early? And do all pregnant women get seen two times a week starting at 32 weeks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->