- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

I dont think that it goes away??? Not sure as this will be my 1st baby.
From what I've heard it has its own discomforts like cracked nipples :shock:

I'm planning to do some more research on it as well...

Thanks! Do you feel you one yet Nilla?

not since week 16-17 and im 19 on the dot today. he used to wake me up in the middle of the nght so active. i miss that. now, everytime i think i feel him, i press my palms on my belly, and all i can feel is rythmic beats (probably the arteries and my own hr) . :( just being patient. i try not to think of the movement too much because when i do, i worry myself and get tooooo sad.

today im going to start doing the bump pics weekly. will post later. any of you ladies have anymore updated bump pics? mdscpa ur is always awesome progression

p.s does anyone elses uterus harden and expand when you have to pee bad? tihs happens to me and when i try and get up to go be it hurts to even stand up.

Thanks ladies :flower: I did rad about lightening crotch but then I read that it's a sign of labour and that made me panic even more! I feel quite a heaviness in that area today, but I think I had a bad day like this last Monday so I'm trying not to let it get me down too much, I have my 20 week scan on Friday so I'm planning to ask the sonographer to check my cervix out then, I have heard they can measure it or something on ultrasound

Wunna that's really exciting you might have felt movement, I think I have been on and off it's a bit like a buzzing feeling, very hard to describe, hopefully that's what you're feeling though so congrats :flower:

I'm sorry Nilla, I was hoping little man would be a bit more active for your by now but I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. He was doing great at your last scan and flashed you so he must be having a blast in there :hugs:

When your bladder is full it lifts your uterus up. That is why dr's say to have a full bladder when going for an abdominal ultrasound in the beginning. Maybe that is what is causing you some discomfort. I think you mentioned your uterus was tilted or something so when a full bladder lifts it it might cause that discomfort. I'm no expert but like to take a swing at things.

Thanks ladies :flower: I did rad about lightening crotch but then I read that it's a sign of labour and that made me panic even more! I feel quite a heaviness in that area today, but I think I had a bad day like this last Monday so I'm trying not to let it get me down too much, I have my 20 week scan on Friday so I'm planning to ask the sonographer to check my cervix out then, I have heard they can measure it or something on ultrasound

Wunna that's really exciting you might have felt movement, I think I have been on and off it's a bit like a buzzing feeling, very hard to describe, hopefully that's what you're feeling though so congrats :flower:

Thanks. I find it hard to describe as well so maybe that is what it feels like :D

How exciting about your scan being so close! I cannot wait for my 20 weeks scan because I would love to watch the baby move and then see if I feel it at the same time as well.

I've had lightning crotch since early on and am still doing fine. Hopefully same will go for you!

I read through this entire thread before actively posting but now for the life of me cannot remember of you are having a girl or a boy. Or even if you know the gender yet. I see pink in your signature but I don't just want to assume girl because of that?

It's nice to speak to someone who is experiencing something similar, I was ok until last night and now I'm really uncomfortable :dohh: if it gets any worse I will ring my midwife but hopefully I can wait it out and be ok

I'm team :yellow: I really want to find out but in going to hold myself back because my family really don't want me to and if I did it with the intention if hiding it I know I would let something slip :haha:

I'm terrible with secrets! Don't get me wrong I can keep one if need be but when it's about baby's gender I just CANNOT wait!

I'm hoping for a look at the goods or lack thereof when I go for my 20 week scan.

Hope you feel better but if you don't then yes, def give your mw a call :hugs:

thanks wunna

thurl what makes you want to wait until birth to find out gender? ive never asked anyone before who is team yellow. it does show that you are exercising extree patience which is awesome :p

Nillabean: yeah I laugh a lot at different lingo, I think here it's so easy to forget not all the ladies are ad close as you imagine. Especially because everyone seems to speak such amazing English regardless where in the world they are from x quite amazing really xx

Thurl: when I read up on the lightening crotch I didn't see anything that mentioned labour but it did mention it can be braxton hicks which is false labour, my friend yesterday explained it as feeling a little like period pains but makes all your tummy go hard but not likley to be anything to wory about. I've only had it a few times but that's bad enough. Hope you start to feel better xx

Wunna: I'm so glad u felt baby move, and I love that u just know that's what it is with out a doubt. I think it's one of those things you just 'know' I can't wait for my moment like that xx

Oh and nilla when it come to ordering my bra I tried to go up a back and a cup size and see how I got on. Once it got too small I'd have just gone up another size x
Any good under wear shop near us does measuring for free but unsure if it's like that all over. Maybe your midwife can recommend some where x

Oh and nilla when it come to ordering my bra I tried to go up a back and a cup size and see how I got on. Once it got too small I'd have just gone up another size x
Any good under wear shop near us does measuring for free but unsure if it's like that all over. Maybe your midwife can recommend some where x

That's a lot of money just to guess the right size. And I don't have a midwife.. I will just look at some shops next time I go to the mall. Thank u little one

I actually only paid £6 for the bra which I didn't mind. And although it's a bit large round the back at the minute it provides wonderful support while I'm asleep x

Nillabean: yeah I laugh a lot at different lingo, I think here it's so easy to forget not all the ladies are ad close as you imagine. Especially because everyone seems to speak such amazing English regardless where in the world they are from x quite amazing really xx

Thurl: when I read up on the lightening crotch I didn't see anything that mentioned labour but it did mention it can be braxton hicks which is false labour, my friend yesterday explained it as feeling a little like period pains but makes all your tummy go hard but not likley to be anything to wory about. I've only had it a few times but that's bad enough. Hope you start to feel better xx

Wunna: I'm so glad u felt baby move, and I love that u just know that's what it is with out a doubt. I think it's one of those things you just 'know' I can't wait for my moment like that xx

I think it's similiar to my 9dpo HPT. I had diluted urine in the evening when I came home from work! I dont know what I was thinking but tested anyway.
When I looked a saw a 2nd line on the test as wide as the control but it was white/grey. I just 'knew' at that moment it wasn't an evap or ghost line and the rest is history :D

Ahh yes I had one of those moments with my 1st test haha.
Had some very cheap internet strips and took one a few days before AF was due and didn't see anything so threw it away. Had woke up the morning after and just out of sheer curiosity took it out of the bin and saw the tiniest of faint lines. Looked more like a shadow. My OH's LO's wer over for the weekend so I had a shower and waited for them to go then snook down and showed test to OH. He agreed there was something there but just thought it was faulty. So had another try but this time with 2 strips just to be sure. Exactly the same lines in exactly the same place so I was convinced then. OH still didn't agree. So went got a store cheapie haha. And took another internet cheapie just for contrast. Nice pink line came up straight away on store cheapie. so decided it was time for the digital my friend had given me after she found out she was pregnant but didn't wanna waste it. Came straight up 2-3 weeks. Was a proper hah told you so moment

Hahah what is it with men?!
Dh didn't believe any of the lines, even when pink faintly started to show.

I did the digi and gave it to him. His response while digi in his hand "I can't touch this you pee'd on it" :rofl:
I'm like :dohh:

Went for bloods the next day and as soon as it came back positive he started blabbing and telling everyone about how he is going to be a dad :D

thanks wunna

thurl what makes you want to wait until birth to find out gender? ive never asked anyone before who is team yellow. it does show that you are exercising extree patience which is awesome :p

It's just having that extra bit of excitement at the end, if we knew we would be like he / she is here but not knowing we can be like it's a boy / girl, I can see the benefits in both although secretly I want to find out. We have 2 extra scans at 32 and 36 weeks so there is a chance of accidentally finding out too :dohh:

Thank you :flower: I don't think mine is Braxton hicks because it's not like period pains, it's just like a strike of electricity type feeling and then it's gone, it comes and goes I have had it for weeks and I asked my midwife when I was 14 weeks and she didn't really know but said she thought it's baby touching a nerve, there are so many pains that can happen apparently I try so hard not to get hung up on them but this one just niggles at me :dohh: I hope you don't get too much grief from your pains :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->