- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

wat size was the biggest bra at the store. and im glad u like your pants. it feels so comfy over my stomach and back area. did u get any dresses or shirts?

i dont like shirts that just come to my waist. its like you lift your arms and shirt rises. i like long and not tight

OMG we are so alike! I hate short shirts as well, I NEED them to be longer and go AT LEAST half way down my bum :D

I think the biggest one they had was like a 36B :saywhat:
I wanted to buy a 38 and a 40 (leave some space to grow into the bigger bras) because we live in a small coastal town and we don't have a maternity store here. I had to drive about 3 hours to the nearest town (almost 250 km) to get to the nearest mall with maternity clothes.

Needless to say pissef off does not even begin to describe how outraged I was. I didn't buy any new shirts or dresses as I have lots of flowy shirts and dresses already and they are doing great so far. My biggest days will be in the middle of our winter so I'll just buy a few bigger jerseys and jackets when the time comes.
hhigh 5 :p

and omg wat a joke lol. a b was the biggest size. thats not even funny but i laughed at how dumb that is. where i went, they at least offered some c's and d's . maybe sizes run different where u are

wow. sorry you had to drive that far :/ yikes

do the dresses you own primarily have longer sleeves? all the comfy ones they had were short sleeved. like in the armpit short lol. i hate it... long sleeved dresses are also nice. i think they are probably thinking pregnant women want to be free with their arms out, but some are modest, some have chubbier arms, some live in cold places. (its snowing here and all the dresses were short sleeved) .

oh and im a dumbo lol. i bought one of those undergarmet jumpsuits, thinking it would keep everything in tact under my dress . ahahahahahaha man oh man they were so tight. im like this would be horrible for my stomach. i have no clue what i was thinking.

I actually posted a pic a few pages back of the dress I've decided on. Even thought for that price if it turns up and it's awful I can sell it and try again haha. Thinking of ordering it now in a size that fits and then have it fitted just before. I do plan on watching what I eat better after baby has arrive for me and bub as I plan on BF and that's apparently ment to help with weight x

My dresses are summer dress so they are all short sleeve dresses. I dont really do dresses in the winter unless it is a 'short' dress that I can wear with leggings, a sweater and boots.

Yah I got very aggitated in the shop. I think the bigger sizes were just all sold out and it annoyed me that they had this abbundance of 'small' stock. I mean if it was my store I would have really planned better in ensuring that I have more of the bigger stock only because women tend to get a bigger during pregnancy. I mean common knowledge :dohh:
I ended up going to another store and bought sports bras. They'll have to do for now.

Pink, I agree with you on bf helping with weight. My one friend has a 2 year old girl now and she breastfed since birth, she now weighs less than she weighed before she fell pregnant with her 1st child who did not breastfeed :shock:

ooh that sounds promising,
ive bought so maternity stuff but just leggings, long sleeve t shirt and a bump band that come as a set for £15 which i thought was reasonable and a few short 'dresses' i intend as wearing as tshirts with leggings also a few dresses in a size two big that are just for comfies haha
i also have a pair of joggers from H&M last time round that i must admit i never stopped wearing haha

Wat does a bump band do?

Went to the movies and man Oh man did it smell like sausage and feet. Got a migraine but movie was so good to just up and leave. I walked out a few times for fresh air though. Wowzers! Any of u ladies been in confined public stinky places while pregnant?

Reporting in with my official bfp! Due date 9/20/15. Same birthday month as me! Praying that this one gets to come home from the hospital! Hope everyone in June is doing well!!!!

Congrats! I am so happy for you.

A bump band looks a bit like a boob tube or a mini skirt and I think the idea is to be worn under existing clothes to prevent your bump from poking out underneath x
I'll see if I can find a pic x

Yes I've also has issues with finding a maternity bra. I order one online a 40 F I think. Back is a bit big as I'm usually only a 36 but atleast gives me a bit of room to gown haha
I must admit tho I've just stuck to high impact sports bras and they have been great, no so good on the skin on my back, but great for the boobies x

IMG_20150112_051353_edit.jpg
Nillabean: that's a bump band x

The worst stinky places for me is any restaurant, food smells are just not doing it for me at the minute, or shopping on certain days or times when the undesirables are out and all you can smell is stale wee, drugs or BO. Or all 3 :nope::growlmad::brat:

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z54b36d3338636.gif
:happydance::yipee::wohoo::yipee::wohoo::yipee::happydance:

Wat does a bump band do?

Went to the movies and man Oh man did it smell like sausage and feet. Got a migraine but movie was so good to just up and leave. I walked out a few times for fresh air though. Wowzers! Any of u ladies been in confined public stinky places while pregnant?

Urgh I remember when I was still in the "I puke just at the sight of food" phase.
I went to the home affairs as I had to change the name on my ID to my legally married surname.
The lady next to me had the stinkiest breath ever and she insisted on talking the WHOLE time. Needless to say I had a few pukes that morning. + point was that I got to see the cleanest public toilet floor ever!! No jokes there :D

Okay so I ** think ** I MIGHT have MAYBE felt baby move last night.

It felt low down where my uterus is and it felt almost like bubbles popping. Difficult to describe exactly how but that is my best description.
I'm extremely hopeful that it was baby and really praying and hoping that I feel it again so that I can get some indication if it actually happened and whether I imagined it.

I really don't think that it was gas because I feel that higher up normally and my tummy wasn't making any noises or feeling funny at that stage either.

It would be so cool if it was because it is true what they say... once your symptoms go away you kind of don't feel pregnant until you feel the baby. Except I have itchy nipples again and if I touch them to scratch it feels like

https://i.imgur.com/l7gd8Ei.jpg

Aww mdscpa you find some of the loveliest graphics! Thank you x
How's are you feeling? And how's your lovely bump coming along x

Wunna bubba you crack me up haha!!
I have herd baby's movements described as that kind of sensation before so fingers crossed that's you little one hehe.
I must admit there hasn't really been a time apart from a few days around 8 weeks where I haven't felt pregnant, unsure if that makes me lucky or un lucky. My food aversions are worse now than ever and I struggle so much to eat I feel pretty sick still all the time x
Oh and the nipples, let's not go there haha xx

I have herd baby's movements described as that kind of sensation before so fingers crossed that's you little one hehe.
I must admit there hasn't really been a time apart from a few days around 8 weeks where I haven't felt pregnant, unsure if that makes me lucky or un lucky. My food aversions are worse now than ever and I struggle so much to eat I feel pretty sick still all the time x

More ligament pain (which i'll take no matter what) and baby's movement is getting more stronger.... DH of course can't feel it from the outside yet.. But he always try to rub my belly thinking that the baby might feel or hear the rubbing sound...... Weird as others may say but we like doing it... And who knows the baby might really hear or feel it...

Oh, and the bump pics are always taken every thursdays.... Even hearing heartbeat.... :D

Hi ladies, hope you're all doing well :flower:

I haven't been around that much, struggling with anxiety and not being able to enjoy pregnancy through fear of something going wrong, I am getting these really sharp pains in my lady area, feels like someone is stabbing a needle in to my cervix (sorry it's the only way I can explain it), it comes and goes and each one lasts about a second, has anyone else experienced this?

thurl - Sounds like it may be what people call "lightning crotch". I get it pretty often. It's normal if that's what you're having. If you're worried though, I would just mention it at your next appointment or call your OB.

https://trimestertalk.com/lightning-crotch/

Ah I'm sorry you are struggling! My elder sister had ms till she went into labour and I was so afraid of having that. A few weeks are enough thank you. I hope it doesn't last that much longer! :hugs:

I did some Googling and came accross a few ladies who were 16 weeks and described it like that so I'm feeling hopeful. It will be okay if it wasn't because I didn't expect to feel baby this soon. I would just count myself super lucky if it was :D

Hi ladies, hope you're all doing well :flower:

I haven't been around that much, struggling with anxiety and not being able to enjoy pregnancy through fear of something going wrong, I am getting these really sharp pains in my lady area, feels like someone is stabbing a needle in to my cervix (sorry it's the only way I can explain it), it comes and goes and each one lasts about a second, has anyone else experienced this?

I'm sorry you are having a hard time. It's not always easy to be positive I know. I hope you feel better soon and that you can enjoy your pregnancy more! :hugs:

Oh and I agree with Shilo 100% If it is the same thing then it is Lightning crotch. I remember describing it exactly like lightning strikes down there and another bump buddy of mine gave me the details on it. Quite normal but if you are worried I agree with Shilo again you can always just double check with your dr.

My friend who is on her 3rd pregnancy was describing it to me yesterday and she said like popping bubble wrap, or some times can feel like a tired eye or muscle twitch but a bit deeper than skin level. I thought I could of felt something the other day but not really 100% sure and it hasn't done it since!
Oh I Defo had the lightning crotch. I also get ot on the outside like just above my pubic bone shooting up towards my hips or down into my legs, normally accompanied by back ache so I'm asuming that could be the on set of round ligament pain.
Hurts to go from lay down to sat up and again from sat up to stood up xx

Yip the ligament pain is the one that reminds you after you moved to fast from sitting or standing that you need to go slow :haha:

It's interesting that it felt to me like your friend said. I was looking for flutters because that is what people normally say it feels like but mine didn't feel like a flutter though.

I'll see if I feel it again and if not I'll try to patiently wait for it again or until I KNOW that it was baby I felt :coffee:

View attachment 836017
Nillabean: that's a bump band x

The worst stinky places for me is any restaurant, food smells are just not doing it for me at the minute, or shopping on certain days or times when the undesirables are out and all you can smell is stale wee, drugs or BO. Or all 3 :nope::growlmad::brat:

Ah OK. Thanks for the pic.lol I had no idea Wat a boob tube was either but now I know Wat ur talking about. Different lingo is so funny lol

Also how did u get to find out your right size? Do u guys know what that sort of shop is where they measure ur bra size for you? I know I'm bigger than a d but I've been wearing sports bras after I got bigger and I never Eben knew what came after a d.lol I assumed an f but just have never seen it. Maybe that is my only option to order online like you have done

As for bad b.o. I feel bad because our smell is much more sensitive and maybe in actuality they really don't stink,but I just smell them too good lol. I have felt bad for some of my reactions as well. And we can't hols our breath like that, so I let out a small wooo."I can't take it..I will be back after I get some fresh air". But I don't say that part loud. Sometimes it just hits u like a truck

Lol at that pic wunna.lolololol.
my nipple pain comes and goes. Will this pain continue after breastfeeding or is it something that subsides?
I can remember when I first lost the big v hubby was all on em and even he got a one week ban they hurt so bad. I'm hoping breastfeeding will be mild. Sorry for the tmi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->