- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Congrats on your pink, Pink!

I hope the dizzy spells subside Wunna

I'm glad you got some answers at the doctors mdscpa. Too bad about hubby missing the scan though

Sorry to hear your sick again Fox

thurl30*******GOOD VIBES******thurl30

I've got my 20wk scan next Wednesday.

It's OK. It's not weird. That's how we spell it out here too:p

Sorry about ur heartburn. Can u take anything for it or no?

Okay ladies, my turn to catch up as you've been busy while I was sleeping :flower:

Thurl30
More good vibes to follow the ones you have already got. I trust that it will all go great and cannot wait for your update :thumbup:

Pink
I cannot wait for my scan either... team yellow is okay but I'd really rather be pink or blue :D
I'm also still waiting for the movements, just had it that one time and not since :(
But like you said when it happens we will just know!

I love those scan pictures of your little lady! The heart bear sounds awesome and would make such a lovely keepsake for your little girl as well :)

Nillabean
I have thrown up all kinds of nasty for 8 weeks during my pregnancy and bile was one of them. When it happened I tried to get some water in so that if I threw up again there was at least something to come out.

I agree with you that the throwing up is so hard on your body but not all my lower body muscles pulled tight. I sometimes peed myself while puking :blush: Glamorous I know I know

Sarah
Pardon if this is a stupid question, but the damage to your throat and tongue permanent damage?
I'm sorry that you had a rough time with the ms as well.

Treeroot
Dizzyness got better last night. Back this morning though but I can handle it :D
I'm planning to birth naturally with no meds so dizziness should be a piece of cake right?! :haha:

As For Me:

I love being correct.... because I just do :dance:

So I had my blood sugar tested this morning as per dh's request as he was worried about gestational diabetes. I told him I'm having normal pregnancy symptoms but no he wouldn't listen :haha:
Anyway, blood sugar level is normal, healthy and Dr does not require any change in my diet.

Me : 1
DH : 0

Last night we also had the gender discussion and DH says according to his "study of people with kids around us" there are mostly boys and that our chances of having a girl is higher and he therefore sticks firmly to his conclusion that we are having a girl.

I think logically and say boy because all the male family members on his side have produced male offspring for the last 13+ years. BD day before O sent the faster male swimming sperm to the egg first as well as BD position.
Plus the homemade baking soda gender tests say boy.

This one is still pending but I will let you guys know who gets the point as soon as we find out the gender :D

Treeroot:
Thank you :)
Ooooh exciting stuff, it's a pain waiting for your scans tho isn't it x

Nillabean:
I've tried gaviscon and some other rubbish from the dr's. I'm a bit reluctant to take much else. I try the odd glass of milk but that's it really x

Wunnabubba:
Aww thank you hehe, I must admit I can't stop looking at the pics haha.
Yeah OH really loved the idea of the HB bear so it was him who said we would have one, can't really tell him no.
Ohh you make me giggle as much as nilla, I love knowing I'm right to when people don't seem to listen. I think women are good at knowing their bodies so well as it is but while pregnant were like super duper in tune, or I find so any way.
Gender guessing wise I looked at the Chinese gender chart and that predicted a girl, all my family thought girl but all OH's family have had boys first and my side girls so we were really unsure. By the time I got to the scan tho I was that wound up and worried I really didn't not care what she told us aslong as everything looks ok xx

The night before my scan I also had a dream that 3 times had something to do with a baby girl xx

I've had dreams about breastfeeding and I think it was a boy the one time I had the dream. Other times the gender wasn't clear.

I also don't really mind either way, it is just the waiting and not knowing now that drives me crazy. I was really tempted to find out if the local GP could do the u/s for me so that we can see the gender but he is away on 'holiday' and as mentioned previously he has terminal cancer and isn't doing very well. He might not return the practive... not sure. He is the only one at the practice that knows how to use the u/s machine and if he returns well enough it might anyway only be after I've had my 20 weeks scan.
My options of finding out the gender early is just not happening.

I had one Chinese predictor say boy and one say girl :dohh: Like that helps me much!

I had one say girl and other say boy, one of them actually explains how it works and that's the one that's better. It works it out for you and changes your age and stuff so it's converted into how it would be using the Chinese calander. If that makes sense.
Aww your poor doc, I can't imagine that's easy on any one!
And your very understanding hun it's lovely. I can imagine there's some people who would be kicking up a bit of a fuss x

We live in a small town with 2 GP's that live here as well. The one is sick and the other fills in for him. I'm not sure who the guy was that was here this morning, must be from another town.

I feel bad in saying it but I don't mean bad, I think our doc will probably have one of the biggest funerals this town has ever seen :(

I think I'll google some more gender ones. The one that Baby & Bump had as a featured article the one day predicted boy so maybe that is the more reliable one haha.

I'm glad I'm not the one that decided the gender because I have no preference and if somebody told me to pick a gender right now I would not be able to :haha:
So I'm having the baby God wanted me to have... just curios to know what He picked :D

I t'hought there was loads but when I've gone back and looked most were predicting a boy haha. I'm sure most predicted girl when I was looking before!

Anyway it's the babycentre.com that was the one I was thinking of and that's still predicting girl. It explains what ur Chinese lunar age would be and the luna month you conceived. Give that one a go xx

ohhhhhhhhhhh i feel dumb. sorry about that

ok cool. md, how did you make yours glitter and flow like that 0_0

DH made the image and the journal name... I just added the glittery stuffs from 2 or 3 sites saved the image and used the finished product for my journal link.

Ladies, If DH should ever ask I might just deny saying this... but the more I think about my blood sugar level this morning the more I am becoming worried.

Before I fell pregnant I had chocolate every single day. Drank tea and coffee with sugar in etc. and my blood sugar level was 3 which the Dr (the one who is ill now) always told me was normal and healthy.

Since being pregnant I have not wanted sweet stuff so I don't eat chocolate, ice cream etc. I avoid caffeine and decaf coffee and tea makes me puke so I don't get any added sugar there either. I would therefore say that my eating habits are healthier now than before plus I'm drinking a lot of water.

My level this morning was 6 and the stand-in Dr said it should not be above 6.1.... He told me I don't have to worry but looking at 6 vs 6.1 I feel like my level is high and then you compare that 6 to when I actually ate sugar and had a level of 3!

Now I'm scared and paranoid and wondering if the medical staff around here actually know what is going on or if I am worrying about nothing. Sorry I don't mean to babble...

Had my first gender dream last night and confirmed my feeling/thoughts of a girl.

i always dreamed that my baby is a girl but the oddest was 3 days ago. I gave birth and two men claimed as the father but they are both my DH. It was like DH has an identical twin... :haha:

Maybe u can get a second opinion.I Also know that pregnancy Center make a lot of things better/worse. My anemia was bad and my hematologist told keep my red blood cells were abnormal be side the storage count is low Watever. The point is when I fell pregnant, I hadn't taken my iron pills for over a month and I was so worried, but it corrected itself.I was so shocked. A few things have gotten worse. So maybe That's just something that gets higher since ur pregnant and not really anything to do with what ur eating. Did you express how low they were when u ate more sweets? And check to see if anything can be taken to lower it because u don't feel comfy on the borderline. I hope all is well thiugh
Ladies, If DH should ever ask I might just deny saying this... but the more I think about my blood sugar level this morning the more I am becoming worried.

Before I fell pregnant I had chocolate every single day. Drank tea and coffee with sugar in etc. and my blood sugar level was 3 which the Dr (the one who is ill now) always told me was normal and healthy.

Since being pregnant I have not wanted sweet stuff so I don't eat chocolate, ice cream etc. I avoid caffeine and decaf coffee and tea makes me puke so I don't get any added sugar there either. I would therefore say that my eating habits are healthier now than before plus I'm drinking a lot of water.

My level this morning was 6 and the stand-in Dr said it should not be above 6.1.... He told me I don't have to worry but looking at 6 vs 6.1 I feel like my level is high and then you compare that 6 to when I actually ate sugar and had a level of 3!

Now I'm scared and paranoid and wondering if the medical staff around here actually know what is going on or if I am worrying about nothing. Sorry I don't mean to babble...

Thanks, I didn't mention the low part at the time as I was just relieved that it was "normal"
The problem is I'm remembering all this crap and it's after the fact now.

I'm going to try an reach a nurse at the clinic to see what their opinion is on it.

One of the ladies on FB just advised that she is diabetic with levels of 6.6 so mine is still on the low side. Also even though I'm not eating sweets I have to avoid bad carbs like white bread etc and try more wholegrains. So I'll def take her advice as well.

i always dreamed that my baby is a girl but the oddest was 3 days ago. I gave birth and two men claimed as the father but they are both my DH. It was like DH has an identical twin... :haha:

Let's hope that doesn't turn into deja vu :haha: Your DH would have a lot to answer for!

Just a quick update. I phoned the Dr of this morning again and told him about pre-pregnancy sugar levels.
He advised reassured me my levels are just fine and even though 6 to 6.1 seems close I am not borderline.

He suggested that after 20 weeks we do the tests that they normally do where you drink the glucose etc.

So I'm okay for now... I just had to get him to explain it better so that I could actually understand it better. He seems 100% convinced nothing is wrong.

Just a quick update. I phoned the Dr of this morning again and told him about pre-pregnancy sugar levels.
He advised reassured me my levels are just fine and even though 6 to 6.1 seems close I am not borderline.

He suggested that after 20 weeks we do the tests that they normally do where you drink the glucose etc.

So I'm okay for now... I just had to get him to explain it better so that I could actually understand it better. He seems 100% convinced nothing is wrong.
That's good to hear! :) glad u called. And did information a glucose test early on as well? I did one at 12 weeks,but they want me to do another soon.I don't know why if I was told everything was fine the first time. But I'm glad u got some reassurance; )

Glad thinks seem ok wunna. I don't really know anything about blood sugars and stuff I'm pretty usless. I know i'll get tested at some point aswell due to me being 'obese' lol
Thinking of you tho, hope ur feeling ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"