- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Haha wunna!! I know exactly what u mean, not my OH hasnt said anything. He did help me wax them just after Xmas and they only just needed doing so just about managed to do them in the bath and I think I can quite honestly say this is the last time I'm going to manage to be able to shave anything other than my legs!! He's just going to have to put up with it or get the wax kit back out haha!
Aww Sarah such a beautiful pic!! No wonder your so excited xx

I can't wait either!! Every little baby I see makes me broody all over again!

Such a cute pic!!

I still don't get broody seeing babies haha! Show me a puppy or a kitten or any baby animal for that matter and I melt, I actually stood and cried the other day in a pet shop holding some baby rankin dragons!!!
I'm such a soft touch.
Babies I just look and go 'aww' haha
Clothes tho make me cry also, stood in a shop looking at baby clothes with my mother and I couldn't stop crying! Everything was just so damn cute x

Ah sorry to hear about the infections Wunna.

My appointment went well today (as far as I know anyway).

Hey everyone! We are cautiously pregnant :wacko: My first BETA was around 345 and I am getting my second set tomorrow (6:36pm here) so hoping for some good numbers! :thumbup:

If you would like to see updates, here's my journal

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...my-wish-living-baby-after-six-losses-row.html

Radiance, so great to see you back! Congrats! Lots of good thoughts being sent your way :)

Ah sorry to hear about the infections Wunna.

My appointment went well today (as far as I know anyway).

Yay for a good appointment! I'm glad it went well! How are you feeling after seeing your little one?

I still don't get broody seeing babies haha! Show me a puppy or a kitten or any baby animal for that matter and I melt, I actually stood and cried the other day in a pet shop holding some baby rankin dragons!!!
I'm such a soft touch.
Babies I just look and go 'aww' haha
Clothes tho make me cry also, stood in a shop looking at baby clothes with my mother and I couldn't stop crying! Everything was just so damn cute x

I pretty much also get broody over anything!

I get where you are coming from with cute clothes. I've bought 3 onesies so far and I keep rubbing them in dh's neck telling how cute and soft it is :haha:

Hey everyone! We are cautiously pregnant :wacko: My first BETA was around 345 and I am getting my second set tomorrow (6:36pm here) so hoping for some good numbers! :thumbup:

If you would like to see updates, here's my journal

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...my-wish-living-baby-after-six-losses-row.html

Congrats! I truly hope with all my heart that you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!! :hugs:

Here's my 19 Weeks Bump

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/19WeeksBump_zps0cda4485.jpg

For comparison: 18 and 19 Bump

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/18-19Bump_zpsc46b1549.jpg

Yayy radiance, congratulations!
Wishing you a very happy and helthy 9 months, and thanks for coming back to keep us updated :flower:

Mdscpa I love you bump pics. It's such lovely neat bump, looks great

Thanks Pink.... I can't wait to see what my 20/21 weeks bump is... I know at that point there's going to be another growth spurt. :dance:

Me either :D
Turned into a super duper bump perv now, I just think pregnant women look incredible.
Think it's because women should look like women with curves and a bit of meat on them, and women most definetly look like real women whilst pregnant x

I agree with that...... Women do became their best when pregnant....

I'm with you ladies! I completely perv over pregnant bellies!

I just find that women do look most beautiful when they are pregnant. I certainly feel more comfy in my own body since becoming pregnant. No weight issues or anything! Just loving my body and admiring it for what it is able to do :D

I'm still very consious of my weight and still wish I was a few stone lighter but not even gonna let it effect me till baby is here. Still don't weigh what I did at 8ish weeks for my widwifes appointment so I'm quite impressed although I have managed to eat full meals so would expect the weight gain is well and truly on its way xx

I'll also only start to worry after birth.
The pregnancy wieght is actually not all fat, it's baby, boobs, uterus, amniotic fluid, your own blood increase etc. So I won't worry too much about nrs gained during my pregnancy.

Oh my boobs need to go, they've taken over my chest already, dreading when my milk comes in lol!
Send a pic to OH the other day ( sorry tmi) and even I was like holy hell there ginormous ha xx

Hi everyone :hugs::hugs:

Can I join in?

I'm pregnant for the second time (although it's baby number 3). I was lucky enough to get 2 for the price of 1 last time! :)

I'm 18+5 today and due on 20th June. Feeling well so far. I've got my anomaly scan next week - I'm so nervous!

Would love to get to know you all. Sorry I'm late in joining!

X

Welcome babybumphope. Congrats on your b/g twins and your current pregnancy. I too will have my anomaly scan next thursday i'm really nervous but just trying to think everything is ok.... Hoping time passes by quickly so we can move on :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->