- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

I'm so afraid of that happening to me when I go for my scan at 20 weeks. The government will give you a rescan only if they suspect that something might be wrong or they might not have gotten to everything in the one scan. But if you cannot get the gender they won't give you a rescan for that.

I would go absolutely crazy if I couldn't see the gender. I'm waiting so long already :haha:

Is it just me or has the girls picked up in this thread over the last few days???? Makes me wonder when a boy will pop in again :D

I think we should have a poll in this thread as to what gender each of us is having so we get to see which gender is in the lead... And a we get a summary at the end of our term who's having who.

A. Boy/Team Blue
B. Girl/Team Pink
C. Team Yellow

I think that is a great idea Daphne!!!
Can anyone add a poll or should the thread starter do that?

I think only Shilo (creator of this thread) can make the poll. Shilo, would it be possible? Please. :hugs:

Congrats LadyBug:)

My scan is tomorrow. I'm not worried; so far everything has gone well, and I feel the little one moving often enough.

Yay Treeroot! I love all the scans coming up.
Sorry if you said and I misses or forgot... are you going to find out the gender?

Good luck treeroot xx

Yayy for lots of movement. I can't wait for movement haha! Keep thinking I've felt something but then thinking it's prob gas or too high in my stomach or just a twitch haha x

Pink, I'm the same. When I lay still in bed at night I feel tiny "things" it doesn't feel like bubbles but also doesn't feel like gas.
Weird sensation and then I think "am I imagining this or is it really there?"

I cant wait for it to be 100% sure that was baby kick time :D
FX we won't have to wait any longer!!

I had a really uncomfortable feeling for a while last night like presure in my tummy and the worst imaginable trapped wind and like my tummy was continuously turning over but it's been really sore today so doubt it's baby and more the first few propped size meals I've managed to eat x

How long till your scan now wunna?? I've got mine in just over 2 weeks and I'm already nervous! Need to snap out of this dread feeling x

I have a heavy feeling down there since 17 weeks. I'm assuming it is my uterus so not worried.

22 days till my scan :dance:
We're not that far away now... just feels like it!

Thanx! I cannot wait either! I have now probably said that a few 1000 times already :rofl:
But I really cannot wait.

I would seriously have asked for a private scan but the local gp (one with cancer) is really not doing well. The other doc at the practice had to medicate him last night and physically he doesn't look well either :(

No, it is very sad. For him and his family etc.

So what can I do for the next 22 days to keep occupied? :rofl:

Erm look for lovely boys and girls things so u know what u like when it comes to buying. Made my life a lot easier haha!
Apart from a few more bits of clothes and bibs etc I'm officially finished with my shopping haha! Picked up a baby monitor with the sensor pads today a tommee tippee one. The rest we are just gonna get as and when we need it xx

IMG_20150120_193149_edit_edit.jpg

IMG_20150120_192821.jpg

Just took some new belly/bump pics
Still look fat haha.
Over exaggeration in the curve of the bottom of my spine doesn't help either :blush: *cough cough excuse cough* haha

I'm so jealous of how 'ready' you guys are!

Aaaaaahhhh thanks for sharing! I LOVE your bump!! It looks nice and round to me!! Super cute :D

Awww thanks :D
I do have a saggy tummy bit at bottom that I hold with other hand haha. Other wise it really does just look like a fat belly haha. I can actually see my bump if I move it x

We've still got some bits to get but there not necessity just yet like high chairs but we've just tried to get the important stuff.
That white tub you can just see the rim of in the 1st pic is full of nappies and clothes and like towels so still bits here and there but better than having nout haha. Stuff is starting to pile up on top aswell like my bottles and season pack for our pram oh and a baby food blender. Going to try and make our own fresh, and we will prob use in the mean time haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->