- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Mdscpa - thanks for the welcome! We are only 2 days apart :)

Let us know how you get on at your scan. Mine is Friday. Are you going to find out the sex? I think we are gonna stay team yellow x

We got an emergency scan last week at 18weeks due to abdominal pain. Turns out i acquired a UTI. Im ok now thanks to meds. We asked then if they can see the gender we were told the baby looks like a girl but they're not 100% sure. We got a sono and it really looks like a girl.... We're gonna ask second opinion during our anatomy scan.

I have watched everything on youtube about anatomy scans just to have bits of info to have an idea what to expect. Will surely let you all ladies know....

Hi everyone :hugs::hugs:

Can I join in?

I'm pregnant for the second time (although it's baby number 3). I was lucky enough to get 2 for the price of 1 last time! :)

I'm 18+5 today and due on 20th June. Feeling well so far. I've got my anomaly scan next week - I'm so nervous!

Would love to get to know you all. Sorry I'm late in joining!

X

Welcome BabyBump :hi:
Yay for twins! Has it been different much for you than having a single baby the 1st time?? Sorry I'm a very nosy one :haha:

I have 20 more days till my scan and you'll see me mention it A LOT because I cannot wait for the gender reveal. Cudos to you for staying team yellow. I thought about staying yellow but that thought literally lasted about 30-40 seconds :rofl:

Glad to have you on board :D

Hope all of you who aren't feeling well feel better.

I had a difficult time bonding with my 2nd while pregnant with her but our bond now is amazing. We are so close! It is a completely different relationship than with my first. Not that we are closer or anything but we just function together differently. It is pretty amazing.
Hope Nilla is ok.
Sorry I haven't been on much. Things have been crazy with me.
Welcome babybump.
Congrats resilience!

:hi:
Are you all doing okay? Been quiet on here...

Just an update so that I can drive you as insane as I am going BUT there is only 19 days left until my anatomy u/s and finding out the gender!

It is stil soooooooooo faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away but at least we are out of the 20's and into the teens :dance:

It is soooo crazy hot here today. Just got off work and going to tackle the 5 min drive to the beach for a swim :haha:

I love small towns :D

How are you ladies doing?

I had to get tested for whooping cough yesterday. And having an emotional couple days with work. How are you?

Aww no missfox that's no good, hope your ok and it gets better xx

Oooh lucky u wunna, I've been snowed in all week haha xx

MissFox, I hope you feel better soon. Being sick is no fun any time but worse when pregnant and for some things you can't take anything.

Pink, I only like the cold if I can stay home. That having been said I've never experienced snow before. Keep warm!

I'm doing okay, antibiotics for bladder infection has made my tummy runny the last 2 days. No fun but on the bright side I'm not constipated anymore :haha:

Haha yeah red meat does that to my tummy so I only have it when I can't go. I've just had to take a urine sample up to docs as I've been in pain and uncomfortable, spoke to my MW and she thinks it's a water infection starting so hoping they don't take long to sort it x

I only like the snow if I don't have to drive in it but where I moved to with OH when it snows it really snows and we only just managed to walk thru it x you don't have the choice of going out to work, it just doesn't happen haha xx

My Dr gave me antibiotics, an inhaler (use only when needed) and robitussin with codeine. Two class C meds but I'm taking in small amounts because we agreed that I need rest to get better.

My midwife and drs keep trying to give me codine for my head aches and body pain but it effects my tummy to much, I suffer with horendous constipation to start with so codine's really not my friend x

I hope it helps you hun, can't imagine being so poorly while pregnant x

I'm just hoping it isn't whooping cough. I don't think I can cough like this for months :(

Ah no it seems like almost all of us have a bit of a down spell :( Here's to hoping we all feel better soon!

I think it's just been the time of the year for it! Everyone I know is always poorly around Xmas and new year every single year

I really wish nilla could check in. It's been about a week since she went MIA. I really worry about her and hope all is okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->