- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Yeah, today's scans are amazing..... I'm wondering what they can invent in the future. But i still hope somebody can invent a more advanced OPKs like a watch that you wear and will prompt you that you are ovulating in X days or hours and tells you whether you are pregnant or not early on (wishful thinking) so no more POAS.... :haha:

Yep, and with that you can time when to have :sex: if you wanted to have a girl or boy.... :D

Oeh oeh what about self chaning diapers??!! That would be nice :D

I'm so excited for your scan Daphne :dance:

Pink I had a sleep day yesterday too :D I was on the couch watching cricket (my fave) and slept. Woke up watched some more then slept again. Was a good game though :haha:

Or self cleaning house haha! Now that would be the biz haha!
OH is on nappy changing duty as I'm on feeding due to planning to breast feed haha!

I've had a sleep already this morning

I'm pretty sure I've been feeling my little munchkin kick over past few days, feels like a muscle twitch or a pull from inside, but always in the same place high up on the left of my belly button, same place I find heart beat best too xx

Also when using my Doppler I've herd a few loud swooshes like some things gone past that I'm presuming it's movement and also like a sound similar to if you flick the probe on the end x

Yay pink :dance:
I think mine feels like you described them, almost like muscle twitches but down there where my uterus is.

I know my uterus is up closer to my naval now but I still feel it a little lower down than my belly button so maybe baby is at the bottom :D

:hi:
I have a poll up on my journal if anyone wants to go and vote / predict baby's gender for me :D

Link to my journal is the animated pic in my signature. Thanks ladies :hugs:

Any news from nillabean? I checked her stats and she was last online on the 24th but no new post anywhere.... I hope she and her baby is fine...

I haven't seen anything since her last post. I'm quite worried. :nope:

I'm also still worried about her! I'm fearing the worst because she is not updating us but still not saying the exact words and hoping for the best :(

I'm also still worried about her! I'm fearing the worst because she is not updating us but still not saying the exact words and hoping for the best :(

That's my thoughts. I know when I was pregnant with Elijah, I had no clue how to tell my BNB family. I had one of my closer bnb friend share for me. Her post sounded just like mine before we found out :( I really hope that's not the case.

4d scans are amazing! Even early on! We had one with Stephen at 12/14 weeks. I'm happy to see for the most part everyone has beautiful growing bellies, fun ultrasounds, and finding out! How is everyone feeling? Does it seem to be going fast or slow at this point?

At this point, for me 2nd tri seems too fast... Only the waiting of appointments/scans is slow :haha: I wonder how 3rd tri is....

At this point, for me 2nd tri seems too fast... Only the waiting of appointments/scans is slow :haha: I wonder how 3rd tri is....

Yes, I'm very impatient when it comes to appointments and ultrasounds :haha: I have 16 days until my first scan with my new pregnancy and I'm not sure if I can make it! :cloud9: I think for most 3rd trimester tends to really slow down but I've always loved 3rd trimester. My favorite is having a big round belly and those kicks/movements!

I'm also thinking it is going by fast except the waiting to find out gender :D

I only joined after your loss Radiance but I would like to say sorry about that as well :hugs:
How are you doing?

Tried to PM her and this is what i got.. I really hope everything is fine and that she just needs some rest... Will just try to think that she is so i won't worry for something that she isn't...

Untitled.jpg

I'm also thinking it is going by fast except the waiting to find out gender :D

I only joined after your loss Radiance but I would like to say sorry about that as well :hugs:
How are you doing?

Thank you. I'm doing ok. I'm oddly not worried with this one. I mean I have little tings of panic here and there but I'm not nearly as panicked or worried as I have been with all my babies since Elijah. It's very weird but nice not to be so scared about everything. I'm on baby aspirin and progesterone, both for the first time so I am really hoping they do the trick for me :)

Yes, I'm very impatient when it comes to appointments and ultrasounds :haha: I have 16 days until my first scan with my new pregnancy and I'm not sure if I can make it! :cloud9: I think for most 3rd trimester tends to really slow down but I've always loved 3rd trimester. My favorite is having a big round belly and those kicks/movements!

My guess why 3rd tri becomes slow is because we are looking forward to hold our baby by then... Unlike 2nd tri where we wanted to enjoy our pregnancy... 1st tri is way slower because of the sickness and the higher worries we have during the early weeks....

That is wonderful news Radiance :dance:

I've seen progestrone doing wonders for another B&B friend at the moment and she just passed 8 weeks so I'll keep faith it will be a wonder worker for you as well!!

Thx for the update Mdscpa!

I'm on baby aspirin since passed 4 weeks of my pregnancy (doc said to take them until further notice) and only had a 7-day progesterone last week when i contacted an infection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->