- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

I started both as soon as I got that positive! Half of our losses have been in 1st trimester, two around 3/4 weeks (passed that, YAY!) and one at 9 weeks (ppromed). We've lost the rest in 2nd trimester so I hate second trimester. I know once I get to 13 weeks until 3rd trimester I'm going to be worried mess. I only hope they follow me closely and listen to me this time around.

I've heard a lot of wonderful stories with baby aspirin and progesterone. Once I get to 16 weeks I'll be switched to the injection to prevent pprom/preterm labor.

Fx Radiance! I have faith you'll do just great and holding your forever baby in the next few months :hugs:

Really really sorry about your losses... Can't imagine how you handled those but i know how brave you are to even continue fighting for your rainbow baby... Will pray that you wake up one day and you're already in 3rd tri and not worry about the 2nd tri.. feeling good this time might really be a good sign... FX....

Glad to see you back radiance. I speak to OH quite a lot about the ladies on here and I spoke to him the other day when you came back to update us and he said it was lovely that you kept us up to date :D
Wishing you all the very best xx

I feel like this pregnancy is dragging, not even half way yet and it feels like forever x

Really hope this time is it for you Radience. Hope the aspirin and progesterone help :)

Ah thanks Shilo!!!! I cannot wait till 11 Feb to find out my baby's gender and use the poll :D

Oh god... the hyperemesis is coming back with a vengance :sick: and my midwife is really well not doing her job properly :/ because of the hyperemesis I'm now a high risk pregnancy ive been told and should be being checked up on very regularly (blood pressure , hydration, etc etc ) and I've already gone six weeks without seeing her... And the next time I see her it will be 8 weeks! I mean wtf!? Low risk pregnancys see their midwife at least once a month but yet I'm high risk and well being neglected... I was neglected at the start of the pregnancy too which resulted in me having to be flown away to hospital from collapsing with seveere dehydration when it all could have been avoided if I was being checked up on regulary and put on a drip for a few hours to keep me hydrated. Even the midwifes at the hospital I went to where disgusted that I had been left to get in that state... And now it's slowly happening again :cry: I just hope I can manage to keep my fluids up myself somehow so I can avoid going to hospital and being miles away from my family again :cry:

Ah Sarah, I'm so sorry that you are not feeling well and then to top that off that you are not properly taken care of!
Do they have any reason for not seeing you more often when they clearly should be??

Oh god... the hyperemesis is coming back with a vengance :sick: and my midwife is really well not doing her job properly :/ because of the hyperemesis I'm now a high risk pregnancy ive been told and should be being checked up on very regularly (blood pressure , hydration, etc etc ) and I've already gone six weeks without seeing her... And the next time I see her it will be 8 weeks! I mean wtf!? Low risk pregnancys see their midwife at least once a month but yet I'm high risk and well being neglected... I was neglected at the start of the pregnancy too which resulted in me having to be flown away to hospital from collapsing with seveere dehydration when it all could have been avoided if I was being checked up on regulary and put on a drip for a few hours to keep me hydrated. Even the midwifes at the hospital I went to where disgusted that I had been left to get in that state... And now it's slowly happening again :cry: I just hope I can manage to keep my fluids up myself somehow so I can avoid going to hospital and being miles away from my family again :cry:

Sorry your not feeling well. I am low risk and im 21 weeks and i havent seen my midwife since 15 weeks and i dont see her for another fortnight. I then see her at 30 weeks, 34 weeks, 38 weeks and then either 39 weeks or 40 weeks. It might just be different areas work it different.

Im right and saying you live in scotland, an island cant remember which. You should defo be getting monitored more closely. I hope you feel better soon.

Hello ladies. I am really truly sorry for any of you who have worried. I have not read all replies, but the ones I did read brought tears to my eyes. Im thinking now it was a bit rude of me to stay away and I truly apologize for that. Thank you so much for caring and I would like to say that I appreciate your care and positive thoughts.

I wanted to wait firstly to respond until my appt yesterday and second one today. I just got home and I would like to start off by saying that my baby is ok and healthy and I thank God for that. Need to go back next week becasue they couldnt get proper measurements, but from what they saw, everything was fine.

As for the day I drove to labor and delivery. . By the time I got there, the horrid pain had subsided and they told me that I was not in labor and they could not explain the pain. The next day, the same thing happened and this time i thought my water had broken or something but im assuming it was pee(idunno) along with a lot of mucus plug. I emailed the picture to my ob and she said go to labor and delivery asap. Again I went and they were not helpful and could not explain anything. After so many appts after that, it turns out that all of this unexplained pain is because of me and my health but unrelated to my baby. They reassured me that my baby was ok and that my cervix was closed and that the mucus plug would regenerate. They also explained to me other things that could possibly be going on with me ( and one rude dr told me it gets worse with pregnancy and offered no help.. there is nothing i can do until after birth but handing me the info like that didnt make me feel good) . I was also questioning how can my baby be ok if im not ok? It really didnt make sense to me. Ive fallen down the stairs at home a few times because of how bad ive felt and obviously that scares me in terms of harming my baby on accident. They offered to stop my blood pressure medication to start a different medication for pain but it would make my blood pressure higher than normal of course so i just said no. Its either my health or my babys and Id prefer to just deal with it so that my baby stays fine. I saw my ob yesterday and it was nice to speak with her and have someone understand that it was difficult what i ws going through but she would like to help me as soon as i give birth. This progressive pain has been very overwhelming and I do admit that sometimes I may get a little more sad than extreme because at first, this one specific pain in my pelvic area was solely associated with me miscarrying and now that the baby is no longer that small/low they know it has nothign to do with the baby.

im being seen every week right now for a short while to make sure things are ok... and so far they have in terms of baby.

i just need to be strong and dissociate these negative things with the baby.

sorry again for any of you who worried and I hope you all are doing well. I am going to go back and read your updates everyone.

Ive missed you all

sorry my post is so long.

p.s i dont know whats wrong with my inbox and why it wont let me receive any

p.s.s witih all of the pain im in, i am very nervous about being induced at 37 weeks. I am scared and worried about more damage. ddo any of you have experience being induced with pitocin?

Aww nillabean it's so lovely to hear from you and that baby Is ok. I'm so sorry you have struggled so much with your own health and I honestly from the bottom of my heart hope it's all upwards and onward from here and you start getting better answers that help u improve your own health xx

Aww nillabean it's so lovely to hear from you and that baby Is ok. I'm so sorry you have struggled so much with your own health and I honestly from the bottom of my heart hope it's all upwards and onward from here and you start getting better answers that help u improve your own health xx

thanks so much. and answers wont come until after birth so im being as patient as possible. how r you doing? any bump pics? :hugs:

I was induced because my son was late. It hurt a lot but I got an epidural and felt much better;) don't worry about being induced, its just one of those things and not too bad in the end you get your baby :)

I was induced because my son was late. It hurt a lot but I got an epidural and felt much better;) don't worry about being induced, its just one of those things and not too bad in the end you get your baby :)

thanks. did you have any pre-pain in any other areas or high risk? it is kind of hard to get a comparison to someone going through something similar. if i scream in pain now, i can only imagine that type of pain. i guess i will do my best to not think about it and just let it happen.

p.s nice to meet you

Aww hun that's a long wait but I'm just so pleased that baby is doing great :hugs:
I've put a few on and will do another in a few days, tend to do every two weeks as I see a greater difference so will put them all in my next post so you can see and don't have to try and search in all the posts on this thread xx

Ah Nillabean :hugs: I am sooo happy to see you guys are okay that words can't even describe it! :dance:

I am sorry that you have been struggling and that the Dr at labor and delivery wasn't as helpful. I also don't have any experience with being induced. Maybe you can try to do some research and focus mostly on positive stories to motivate you?

Don't worry about apologising to us for staying away, I don't think anyone was mad, we were worried BUT you had to do what was best for you and your baby so there is nothing to apologise for.

We missed you too!!! :hugs:

Ah Nillabean :hugs: I am sooo happy to see you guys are okay that words can't even describe it! :dance:

I am sorry that you have been struggling and that the Dr at labor and delivery wasn't as helpful. I also don't have any experience with being induced. Maybe you can try to do some research and focus mostly on positive stories to motivate you?

Don't worry about apologising to us for staying away, I don't think anyone was mad, we were worried BUT you had to do what was best for you and your baby so there is nothing to apologise for.

We missed you too!!! :hugs:
thanks so much sweet mrs wunna. and nah. no research for now. gonna just stay away for now.

one of the pics i got today. 13 oz 21 weeks 2 days

Ah so glad you are okay Nilla!! Have been checking this thread every day to see if you replied! Was starting to get really worried after Saturday had passed and still no sign f you. So glad you posted an update and everything is okay with the baby. I'm sorry to hear about your own medical condition and I know how scary any sort of pain is...I get scared with wind pain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->