- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

:yipee: Nillabean!!! I'm so relived to see your update and that things are okay with baby! Terribly sorry you're going through this rough time in your pregnancy but elated that baby is still growing strong and looking completely adorable in your 3-d pic!!! Fingers crossed for you that things start feeling better.

Nilla, that little Mr you got there is looking very handsome! Cannot wait to see him in real life! A looker he shall be :D

I agree, scan pic is beautiful :happydance:

Wowwww snowed in today!! Good job we stocked up xx

Keep safe and warm Pink :hugs:

Have you ladies taken the poll yet to put in what gender you are having?

Thanks hun :hugs:
Yeah I put mine on :D little worried now tho that mdscpa has just posted in her journal she got girl and now boy haha!
Gonna be a long wait till next week for my scheduled 20wks scan haha! Not gonna tell them I've had a scan and know the gender and see if I get the same result haha xx

:dance: 20 Weeks and 0 day(s) Pregnant :dance:

New Hospital Experience:

So we went to the new hospital at 9 am and had to wait 2 hours just to see the new doc (sooooo expensive, her consultation fee is 5 times our previous doc). But she was nice and very accommodating. And as expected it ended up like the very first visit. We ask her about baby aspirin and whether I should continue taking it. She said usually it’s taken by someone who has previous MCs or when the baby is measuring less than expected and that there’s no harm in taking it. She also told me to continue taking my iron and calcium she had to ask the specific names to check whether they are good glad we brought all our files because I cannot remember the exact names :haha: (blame the pregnancy brain) :rofl: all checked out good… Then she did a quick peek with her US machine (2D scan, sad there’s no print outs :cry: ) to take measurements and THE BABY is measuring one week ahead again… Oh, DH was inside and saw THE BABY moving which I can feel as well. I asked if she can tell me the gender and she said she’ll try.
After checking the entire environment down there she started looking for the gender and she said, it’s a BOY!!!! We were shocked and told her that our previous scan showed girl. She insisted that she is seeing a BOY... She showed us the scan and pointed at the baby’s thingy. DH was confused and said that he is not really seeing it so he asked if it could be just an umbilical chord. So she showed us where the umbilical chord is and it’s also in between the legs. We ended up not having an accurate answer… She still insisted that she’s 95% sure it’s a boy. Then we asked if we could have an anatomy scan in 3D and if they could tell the gender more accurately by then. We were told to go to the groundfloor and make the appointment since 3Ds are handled by a different department. We got our 3D Anomaly Scan scheduled next Thursday at 21 weeks. :dance::happydance:

20 Weeks Bump Photos:

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/20WeeksBump_zps6d88bbe1.jpg

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/20Weeks_zpsc5284541.jpg
https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/20wfront_zpsed31fb1f.jpg
https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/20wright_zpse79262d0.jpg https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/20wsidebelly_zps13173004.jpg
https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/20wfrontbelly_zpsc5619b20.jpg

Bump Comparison: 18 weeks and 20 weeks

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/1_zps783ce8bc_1.jpg

Ah Sarah, I'm so sorry that you are not feeling well and then to top that off that you are not properly taken care of!
Do they have any reason for not seeing you more often when they clearly should be??

They haven't given any reason , I've had no contact whatsoever recently and even when I came back from hospital I didn't even get so much as a phone call to ask how I was doing... I ended up having to phone myself! And the reason I think it is is because anything to do with the nhs here (doctors , midwifes , cpns etc) are all understaffed and a lot of them do try their best but there are some who are just not giving the right care! Most recently of many things that have happened here due to neglect really was a man who kept going to the doctors about down below and they kept fobbing him off saying it was this that and the other and anything they gave him wasn't working , he shortly after died from testicular cancer... And they never spotted it even though he kept going to the doctors several times.. It's just shocking and that's only the most recent story there are plenty of others too but nothing ever seems to be done about it all and we are just left...

Sorry your not feeling well. I am low risk and im 21 weeks and i havent seen my midwife since 15 weeks and i dont see her for another fortnight. I then see her at 30 weeks, 34 weeks, 38 weeks and then either 39 weeks or 40 weeks. It might just be different areas work it different.

Im right and saying you live in scotland, an island cant remember which. You should defo be getting monitored more closely. I hope you feel better soon.

Yes that's me haha and I don't know how it works anywhere else but I know from my last pregnancy which was low risk I seen my midwife ever month without fail but this time round I'm being totaly neglected :/

Beautiful bump mdscpa! And how confusing if one told you boy and the other said girl!? Haha I would be super frustrated if I where you just now! But I guess you only have a week to finally find out for sure! :flower:

Urgh and I know when you put up a fuss they treat you even worse for complaining. Is there nowhere else you can go?

Beautiful bump mdscpa! And how confusing if one told you boy and the other said girl!? Haha I would be super frustrated if I where you just now! But I guess you only have a week to finally find out for sure! :flower:

Thank you...

Totally confused.... We never expected it. Thought we were going to get a confirmation from last scan but :nope: :wacko: Glad we haven't bought anything yet for the baby coz if we did it'll be a disaster if the baby really is a boy. :haha: We'll just have to wait one more week.

ty ladies.

and wat a story mdscap. hopefully u can find out for sure next time you go.awesome bump. i can for sure see a difference in ur belly.
yesterday I actually asked the sonographer if i could see privates in 3d and she laughed saying no one has ever asked hat before but at least you can be for sure for sure.

and i dont mind that that labor n delivery werent so helpful/dirty/small. The only reason i went to that one was because the other one actually has hours of operation and were closed by the time i called. the sister location is actually the one I will be going to(where i get my ultrasounds) and they just renovated labor and delivery so everything is brand new and they treat women much better there.
LABORandDELIVERY.jpg they also have a different birthing plan implemented. hubby and i are going to schedule a tour to familiarize ourselves.

im thinking of buying a gopro to document my time now ... like a little pregnancy journal on video. and like a labor and delivery vlog like ive seen on youtube. what do you guys think?

also forgot to mention and i feel like crap cuz i was so down i didnt express much excitement when i was told, but we got the house. The closing date is feb 25th and they agreed to fix everything except for one portion of the roof but that should be fine. i was also thinking off buying a nikon camera to start newborn photography in the home since i will be at home anyway.

i got the idea because i would like to buy some of these clothes for the baby and take my own little pro shots 1c.JPG

Urgh and I know when you put up a fuss they treat you even worse for complaining. Is there nowhere else you can go?

Exactly and also make you feel so bloody awkward! And nope no where else to go at all, I just hope my symptoms ease up soon!

Now that looks like a place where I'll happily deliver my baby Nilla! I could only wish our one would look so good!!
Huge congrats on the house! Very exciting and love the photography idea! :D

Sarah, it sucks that the treatment should be as such! I'm all for it being fair and I totally understand why you are feeling the way you do. Like you said low risk pregnancies are getting more attention than you. I really hope you feel better soon.
Are you excited for your scan? Mine is 13 days away and I think you are 1 day ahead of me so 12 more days?

Thanks me too!

Yes that's right actually counting down the days now! :haha: but trying not to get too excited just incase its gets canceled or anything :S are you finding out the gender of yous can? :flower:

Oh YYYYYEEEEESSSSSS! There is no way I would be able to stay neutral, it would drive me even more crazy than I have already been.

I feel like I cannot relax until I know what gender baby is and it also feels as if I cannot bond 100% until I know the gender and feel prominent movements. I actually almost don't feel pregnant at this very moment. I mean I've not been constipated for 5 straight days (I probably just jinxed it and put a plug in my you know where :haha: ), I only puked once Saterday etc.

I do however just do a little test when I get home and try to see if I can lay on my tummy but it is too uncomfortable so I don't even manage 2 seconds so I know I probably am still pregnant LOL

Oh YYYYYEEEEESSSSSS! There is no way I would be able to stay neutral, it would drive me even more crazy than I have already been.

I feel like I cannot relax until I know what gender baby is and it also feels as if I cannot bond 100% until I know the gender and feel prominent movements. I actually almost don't feel pregnant at this very moment. I mean I've not been constipated for 5 straight days (I probably just jinxed it and put a plug in my you know where :haha: ), I only puked once Saterday etc.

I do however just do a little test when I get home and try to see if I can lay on my tummy but it is too uncomfortable so I don't even manage 2 seconds so I know I probably am still pregnant LOL
13days is so near . im excited for you. you are super patient and always calm when you tlk about ur scan. you have been waiting long enough. is ur hubby going to beable to go with u?

Yes, he'll go with.
I'm excited for him to see baby as well.

At 11 weeks he didn't say much but I could see he was let down a bit. He said later he expected to be able to see more. So hopefully now that baby really looks human and all he'll enjoy it.

I still cannot wait thoug, this feels longer than my tww between o and BFP :rofl:

:hi: Morning ladies

Nilla I love your signature all in baby blue! So cute

I thought I'd share my "I'm thankful for being pregnant" quote of the day with you ladies :D

https://i.imgur.com/FiwB6z8.jpg

Wow, it's so hard to keep up with this thread sometimes :haha:

mdscpa - Sorry to hear that you've been left confused about the gender, hopefully you'll get a definite answer with the next scan! :)

nilla - Really glad to hear that everything's ok with baby so far, but it must be so stressful for you with how you're feeling as well. Fingers crossed it settles down a bit for you :hugs:

Radiance - So happy to hear you've got another :bfp:. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months and hoping that the aspirin/progesterone make a difference for you. We had a few early losses before this pregnancy but they around either 3/4 weeks or 6/7 weeks and never any later than that. We also had a few occasions where we got a BFP before AF was due and then AF arrived on time. They did tests into recurrent miscarriage just before this pregnancy and found no issues, but prescribed me the aspirin/progesterone until 24 weeks with this pregnancy and so far we've had no issues except for a little bit of spotting around weeks 6-8 and since then no problems. Hope it works for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->