- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

:hi: Morning ladies

Nilla I love your signature all in baby blue! So cute

I thought I'd share my "I'm thankful for being pregnant" quote of the day with you ladies :D

https://i.imgur.com/FiwB6z8.jpg

:haha: this has got to be one of my favourite things about being pregnant! :haha:

I must admit that is Defo a perk but my fav thing has to be no AF!
Mine are horrendous and to be free of pads that give u nappy rash, fear of leaking every time I stand up or move or having to check bed for leaks in a morning. And the very worst when been really bad me and OH having to take a shower!!

Hi ladies,

How's everyone? After crazy turn of event yesterday with the gender confusion, I have some good news... DH finally felt our baby move/kick/punch last night and we were able to film it. Here's the video... I should warn you that they were tiny movements that you might not notice but i have put a spotlight annotation on the specific spot so you don't have to wander anywhere :haha: Let me know if you did see them... :D Sorry about those little belly hairs...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKKkns-9qQU#t=93

Movements: You may forward the video up to 00:38 and You can stop playing it after 01:35, since no other movements were visible.

1. @ 00:42 - 00:44
2. @ 00:59 - 01:02
3. @ 01:26 - 01:29
4. @ 01:31 - 01:33 - the strongest!!!

Found this forum where her princess became a prince after few scans. Maybe im the same case.... Page 4, her scan pics that shows a girl and page 9 her scan pics that confirms its really a boy.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...now-prince-updated-potty-shots-its-boy-4.html

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...now-prince-updated-potty-shots-its-boy-9.html

congrats md what was your hubbys reaction? i remember getting hubby to try and feel a couple weeks ago and everytime i would ask him if he felt he would say 'not really... ur just breathing :/ '

just saw the video. gj annotating. i saw it clear as day. so happy for u

my hubby took pics of the screen in the room because they were in color. a bit distorted but was happy to see these. 111.jpg

1111.jpg

look at the difference from a while back 20150102_110726.jpg

and thanks wunna. needed to change the date anyway and made them a bit more 'boyish'

do you guys ever get pain or need to pee or pee a tiny bit after baby kicks you?

Thanks Nilla.... Glad we are not imagining seeing the movements from the outside.... DH was so patient and needs a little time for him to finally feel the movements before he started filming it with his phone....

Those photos are so amazing... Can't wait to have ours in 6 days.... As to needing to pee after the kick, i haven't felt it yet... But i always feel my belly tightening with a little pain when baby is about to make his/her movements.... DH always say that maybe baby is stretching... :D

WOW Daphne! That is so cool :dance:

Pink, I think no af is awesome too! Gotta love not having to worry about when she will show and if you might be wearing white when she does etc. :D

Nilla, those pics are awesome! I don't know about the peeing yet because I'm not feeling those type of kicks yet.

My feeling of baby I **** think **** is almost feels like a muscle twitch but in my uterus area. Not anything hard or solid to confirm that it is not my imagination. I'll wait until I def feel something and know before getting dh to feel because he'll also just go "you're just breathing" haha

I've had the longest hardest working day in a while. I'm sooooo tired now :sleep:

^^ aww wunna. hope u get some good rest
and thanks u two

mdsc. omg. im just now remembering your pictures you showed us. can you show us a picture of the potty shot again? I couldve sworn it looked just like girl parts

btw. did u buy any girl items yet?

Here you go Nilla... We didn't get any pictures from yesterdays 2D scan though so nothing to compare.... We just relied on what the doc said. She showed the monitor to us and DH and I couldn't even see the thing she's pointing out... Maybe we just got used to the fact that the baby is a girl and that turned our eyes go blind seeing the bird... :haha:

Good thing we haven't bought any baby stuff yet because we were waiting for a confirmation, unfortunately, what we got was confusion :haha:

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/10917610_10205031130952945_819524472_n_zps5d025cd4.jpg

Here you go Nilla... We didn't get any pictures from yesterdays 2D scan though so nothing to compare.... We just relied on what the doc said. She showed the monitor to us and DH and I couldn't even see the thing she's pointing out... Maybe we just got used to the fact that the baby is a girl and that turned our eyes go blind seeing the bird... :haha:

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/10917610_10205031130952945_819524472_n_zps5d025cd4.jpg
i dont remember this picture. i thought i saw a picture with a clear hamburger. this one is a little hard to tell

Awww Yayyy a beautiful little boy! Congratulations.
I'm loving all the scan pics aswell ladies, having an emotional day so was a bit teary looking at them, just knowing how far we have all come :kiss:

Just the word "hamburger" has now made me crave.... :rofl:

Hey... just 12 more days till my scan :dance:

i dont remember this picture. i thought i saw a picture with a clear hamburger. this one is a little hard to tell

Maybe this will help. Look at the right side the 3 white lines. This was at 18 weeks scan... BTW, updated last post regarding baby stuff.

11.jpg

IMG_20150115_201034_edit.jpg

This was my potty shot from 17w+3 really hoping it stays a 'hamburger' as I've bought more pink stuff than is humanly imaginable

Also had a good giggle at 'hamburger' had to pinch it for my post!! :blush:

View attachment 840921

This was my potty shot from 17w+3 really hoping it stays a 'hamburger' as I've bought more pink stuff than is humanly imaginable

Also had a good giggle at 'hamburger' had to pinch it for my post!! :blush:

Hmmmmm... My middle line potty shot was outward... Could that mean we're really having a boy???? :wacko:

Hey sorry if I haven't replied to anyone, really hard to keep up with this thread! :dohh: just a little update I went to see my doctor the other night and he gave me yet some more anti sickness to try :dohh: but also some tablets to stop the acid in my tummy or something :haha: I really think that the acid ones will help as I took them this morning and am already feeling the benefit! Also managed to keep my anti depressants down so will hopefully feel the benefits of them soon, still a long way to but things are hopefully looking up and I will be on the mend physically as well as mentally very soon :thumbup:

Again sorry if I haven't replied to anyone :dohh: this thread is just so active it's hard to keep up! Especially on a mobile :dohh: :haha:
Hope everyone is doing well :flower:

The woman was very very confident, she had been a NHS which is uk's health service midwife for 30years and when OH questioned her on the reliability of the test and she said she was 100% sure was a girl and had never got one wrong x

aww pink. i hope u feel better. yea i cant believe how far along we all are right now. its been nice meeting you ladies on here

md... ty for the lines. now that i look closer, it just looks like his thighs. i hope u get to find out asap. anxious for u :p

hope u start feeling btter as well sarah

Hope u carry on feeling better Sarah! I struggle keeping up on my mobile too haha. BlackBerry just doesn't cut it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->