- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Hahaha pink that made me giggle :haha:

And omg look what I just found!! It's the size of babys hand this week (21 weeks) compared to a newborns hand size!! :baby: it's just so adorable! Haha
Obviously it will be tiny when I upload it but you get what I mean just zoom the bigger hand to the size of a newborns if that makes sense.... :dohh: :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 8
Thinking of cancelling/rearranging my anomaly scan which is booked for tomorrow. DD is poorly and I feel guilty if she can't come.

Didn't know little ones are allowed to scans. There Defo not here

Yeah my eldest SIL and nephew (1) went to my 9 week scan, OH and DD went to my 12 week scan.

My MW has told me to take her to all of my scans and appointments to be used to different midwives being around me and baby. Also so she doesn't just associate them with needles when it comes to injections for her and baby.

At my 12 week bloods, she helped the hospital MW take them - disinfected my skin, held the bloods and put a plaster on me :flower:

Yeah my eldest SIL and nephew (1) went to my 9 week scan, OH and DD went to my 12 week scan.

My MW has told me to take her to all of my scans and appointments to be used to different midwives being around me and baby. Also so she doesn't just associate them with needles when it comes to injections for her and baby.

At my 12 week bloods, she helped the hospital MW take them - disinfected my skin, held the bloods and put a plaster on me :flower:

Is someone else going with you? Only reason i ask is i have been taking my dd to appointments scans etc and the midwife recommended i didnt take her to the 20week scan and im glad i didnt as i was there around 90mins, just because baby wasnt cooperating and lying the correct way. I know if my dd was there she would never have sat that length of time. Although my partner was there to i would have been stressed more if he had to leave to watch my dd.

treeroot
Yes, unfortunately that is all we are allowed as per labour law :cry: I am so insanely jealous of the ladies that can have a year! I mean the privilege of being there for all your baby's 1st milestones is just indescribable. Anyhow before I start crying. DH works from home sort of so he will be taking care of our baby once I start work again. At least he/she is not going to a stranger :thumbup:

Sarah
I think you have such a cute bump!! They say you show sooner in subsequent pregnancies :D

SmartieMeUp
I'm sorry dd is poorly! I hope she feels better soon so that you can go for your scan! I love how they are involving her in a positive way with your appointments and pregnancy.

A friend did the same with her son when she was expecting her 2nd and later bought a present from his little sister to give to him. She also always referred to the little one as 'our baby' and the boy had absolutely no problems with adjusting to the new baby :D

Is someone else going with you? Only reason i ask is i have been taking my dd to appointments scans etc and the midwife recommended i didnt take her to the 20week scan and im glad i didnt as i was there around 90mins, just because baby wasnt cooperating and lying the correct way. I know if my dd was there she would never have sat that length of time. Although my partner was there to i would have been stressed more if he had to leave to watch my dd.

OH would be. I have a consultant appointment and possibly seeing surgeon afterwards too. DD asks a lot of questions about everything, she's very inquisitive about things. She'd be greatly upset if she didn't get to go either as would I due to it being more important to her than anybody else. She would've been getting taken home after the initial scan as I'm expecting a 2hr-2hr30 time slot.

She's not any better this morning, managed through the night okay but asked to get in bed with me and 8:30am then within 2 minutes had to be rushed to the bathroom :( I think that might have been the last episode though.

Aww how good does your midwife sound haha! I think they should let LO's come to scans

She is a bit whacky. Very glam for her age too! Botox and filler galore.

I think many frown upon it due to having a stereotypical view on children, expecting them to misbehave and interrupt the sonographer.

FIL and SIL are looking after DD then asking my mum and sisters to chip in for a private scan for my birthday (24th) so DD can come :)

Aww that will be lovely, I bet she would really love that. We were going to take OH's little ones but ones 13 and the others 8 so bit old I think. Doubt they would be that interested. And as mentioned before OH's ex wife is a disgusting horrible excuse of a woman and could imagine she would kick up a fuss and my poor OH gets enough shit from her as it is. It's the kids that miss out in the end but she can't see that, or can and clearly doesnt give a toot
I hope you get ur scan and DD gets to see little bub

Yay Smartiemeup, I'm glad you'll get a private scan for DD to join in on. She is one lucky little girl!

Cute bump pics sarah. Ur tiny: ) not ur bump but u as a person. Ur bump is awsome!

Hope smoore is well withh her update .she had a scan couple days ago like kit I believe.or was it treeroot?

Well I've joined team pink for a second time.

My consultant was amazing and literally wiped everything MW has told me about my pregnancy out. She told me things which she never should have about a VBAC and gestational "deadlines".

Do any of you get braxton hics? This is my 1st pregnancy and from everything I've googled I believe it is what I'm getting.

Had them the 1st time at 19w1d and again today 19w3d. To me it feels like a tickle but not one that wants to make me laugh and then if I put my hand to my uterus I feel a really hard spot where it contracted.

Congrats on another little girl, that's amazing.

Wunna I keep getting something similar. The other day I sucked my belly in and got a pain and when I relaxed my belly went rock hard for about 5 minutes then relaxed! Was very strange!
I get two hard bits on either side of my belly button occasionally too when I feel twitching

Wunna ive had them a handful of times this time round and had them a lot at the end of second tri last time and a fair few times in third tri, with my first pregnancy it happened the first time in the middle of the night and was really painfull tbh but the next few times I had them they where more just a bit uncomfortable , to me they feel like really mild labour pains but still can be quite uncomfortable!

Thanks ladies. I wont call them painful at all and they weren't even uncomfortable either.
Just felt like a tickle or something running across my belly and then I feel my uterus and it is rock hard. Same type of hard / contracted as after :sex:

OMG just imagine that if my 'practice' contractions feels so cool that my real labour contractions will be like that as well :haha: I would love giving birth haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->