- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

U ladies are awesome who work full time. Props to u. Strong women. Hopefully u guys can at least not be on ur feet all day. I remember I worked at Wendys when I was 16 or 15 my first job. There was this woman with 3 jobs and pregnant. She left like every 15 min and kept saying she was sick. Lol. I never understood what the big deal was or how she could all of a sudden not like the smell of the fresh burgers she used to love lol. She had no car and walked/took the bus. The struggle is real for many. Especially the single mother's. Sad: / . I am happy u all in this group have a so and hopefuppy the bond stays strong and u continue to have good support systems.

Aww sorry pink. :( hope u feel better. And of gosh at the drunks. I thinking couosve wanted to spray a water hose near their 'area ' so they could leave. So inconsiderate. That's if they were Oh front of your house. Some drunks are loud even when they are at the corner street quite a distance away.

Awesome bump qunna. Looking good. I wish my tummy was tight before I got pregnant and not chancier.makes the bump of mine look like a pooch lol.

Need your help ladies. I was checking my 13w sonos and came across one picture that got me puzzled. Am i seeing what i'm seeing?

First Picture shows baby is standing and second picture shows baby facing upside down. The first picture and the left side of the second picture seems to be the same. Maybe this is the reason why we got two different gender at 18w and 20w scans....

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/13wscans_zpsef119979.jpg

Thanks Nilla!
My tummy wasn't tight before I got pregnant either. I'm confused a little by this week's bump because it seems to be a bit smaller than last week. Now I'm wondering if I accidentally sucked my tummy in a bit again like I'm use to or it's just becoming a neater bump as my uterus is lifting :D

Thanks for all the well wishes for the scan tomorrow :)

I'm really not sure what gender to expect... at some points during the pregnancy I've felt really strongly that it's a girl and at other points I've felt more like it's a boy :wacko: DH thinks it's a boy.

WunnaBubba - That's a lovely bump picture :thumbup:

Nilla, I totally agree with you about people working full-time and being on their feet all day. I'm working full-time but it's office work and I'm lucky enough to be able to work from home all week - I think I'd have really struggled otherwise.

As daft as it sounds I'd love to be back at work, doubt it would drag as much and would prob stop me winding my self up about something being wrong!
Do take my hat off to you ladies tho, amazing that your pregnant and working and running a house at home! Got to be the hardest job I can think of x

I've always worked so I kind of don't know any different :D

I would love to win enough money in the lottery to be able to not have to work and stay at home and be a full time mom! I would love nothing more, except my baby obviously :D

Need your help ladies. I was checking my 13w sonos and came across one picture that got me puzzled. Am i seeing what i'm seeing?

First Picture shows baby is standing and second picture shows baby facing upside down. The first picture and the left side of the second picture seems to be the same. Maybe this is the reason why we got two different gender at 18w and 20w scans....

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/13wscans_zpsef119979.jpg
second pic that you have highlighted looks nothing close to a leg. It looks like ur annotating something other than the baby completely. So no. I don't see anything for potty shot over there or legs. He or she looks upside down so I'm sure the legs wouodnt be going up

Kit I think ur having a girl: ). I've noticed a lot of us have used girl or boyish signatures or avatars without realizing it and have had that sex baby. Mine was kind of boyish even though I Tried to make it unisex lol. So I'm going by u being nice and ur girl avatar lol... Hopefully my theory works out lol

Thanks Nilla. I have to stop this stupidity and just wait for my next scan instead...

I work in a middle school, co-teaching a reading class. I have 6 - 45 minute class periods that I'm standing most of the time, but then have plenty of times throughout the day when I can sit.

The problem I run into is still wanting to stand and make dinner/clean the kitchen/etc when I get home! Husband has been amazing at picking up some slack and helping around the house a lot. If things get put off until the weekend that's just how it is at this point! The house won't fall down if it doesn't get vacuumed/dusted as often as it used to. :)

I constantly feel "weak", or ungrateful, for not wanting to go to work. I have an office job, but it can be fairly demanding and I never know how busy my day will be.
I get tired and stressed, and just wished I had more time during the week to get my house in order. I need the weekends to unwind so I'm not mentally exhausted going back to work.
(aka, guilt guilt guilt.)

Thanks Nilla. I have to stop this stupidity and just wait for my next scan instead...
not stupid at all. I would be a bit anxious as well. And I didn't think that was tired guess, I thought That's what the docs had told u. Sorry if I sounded a bit harsh. U will find out soon though. Sorry that ur in limbo
That was a cute pic though lol. Baby is so tiny and cute work h those little legs. I love how they look so comfy sometimes
I work in a middle school, co-teaching a reading class. I have 6 - 45 minute class periods that I'm standing most of the time, but then have plenty of times throughout the day when I can sit.

The problem I run into is still wanting to stand and make dinner/clean the kitchen/etc when I get home! Husband has been amazing at picking up some slack and helping around the house a lot. If things get put off until the weekend that's just how it is at this point! The house won't fall down if it doesn't get vacuumed/dusted as often as it used to. :)
nice job! I like teaching profession a lot..hope u have some comfy shoes though.

P.s ur crazy wonder woman. The type who needs the rest and just keeps on going like the energizer bunny. Glad ur hubby is helpful though. I actually am a neat freak myself and have said screw it to a lot of things because it's just been so difficult.hubby tries to help but I trust me and my cleaning because I know I won't skip over things if that makes any sense. I just trust myself, but I appreciate the offer lol

I constantly feel "weak", or ungrateful, for not wanting to go to work. I have an office job, but it can be fairly demanding and I never know how busy my day will be.
I get tired and stressed, and just wished I had more time during the week to get my house in order. I need the weekends to unwind so I'm not mentally exhausted going back to work.
(aka, guilt guilt guilt.)
Everyone handles things differently. And just because someone struggle might not be as extreme as someone else's struggle, doesn't mean ur not struggling.; ) ..don't feel guilty and let's countdown the days til maternity leave:p.... Hopefully things let up for u soon

Oh my goodness.....I am sooo excited for maternity leave! I actually haven't set a date yet.

So my mum made several angry phone calls to different people and then my midwife suddenly makes me an appointment for today... Oopsie think someone must have got a slap on the wrist for the neglect ... :blush: :haha: so yeah now I'm getting a 28 week scan as well as my one next week because she is finally deciding to monitor me closely ... About time after 5 months of being pregnant and ill :dohh:

Hope everyone is doing okay :flower: so excited to share my scan pic and gender when we find out next Tuesday!! :happydance:

Aww Sarah that's great!! Well not that it's taken so long but that you have finally got thru u need more from her!!

Quick question, just wondering how you ladies stand on washing everything for baby before its used? I'm sat bored today and decided I'm going to set up my changing table as it has lots of storage so will wash everything and put it away ready! I know may seem early only being 20weeks but really starting to struggle moving about so maybe now is good incase I can't physically do it nearer the time

Yeah we washed everything we got even if it was in packaging before Kian was born , make sure to use a baby powder like non bio etc ... I didn't have a clue before my mum told me not to use normal powder :dohh:

I have to use non bio anyway as me and OH both have skin allergies. Thought as long as it was stuff we are both ok with it should be fine for bub

How are you feeling now Sarah? Xx

Nillabean:
As promised my bump pics up to now,

16 weeks
IMG_20150107_115340.jpg

18 weeks
IMG_20150120_192821.jpg
IMG_20150120_193149_edit.jpg

And 20wks today
IMG_20150202_130551_edit.jpg

Bump is Defo coming on but so is my over curvature of the spine, think that's what's contributing to some of my discomfort issues

I'm doing okay pink thanks for asking :flower: I've been put on tablets to reduce the acid in my tummy and they seem to be helping so far and I've also been put on more anti sickness but they actually seem to be working so far so fingers crossed! :thumbup: how are you keeping? :flower:

Beautiful bump pic btw! I need to take one and share when I get my strength back up! :thumbup:

Aww I'm glad things seem to be getting better hun

Thanks :D I'm still convinced I still just look chubby haha!!
I'm not to bad just tired and uncomfortable. Had issues with my hips anyway but it's Defo getting worse. MW says physio and a proper bump support might help

No not at all that's deffo all baby bump! :thumbup:
Ahh I had to get a bump support band last pregnancy but seeing as my midwife is so crappy I doubt she would refer me even if I got problems this time so I'm going to order one online as I seem to have misplaced the one I had last time :dohh: it really does help though! Especially since I carried so low last time it helped ease the strain and discomfort on my lower back! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->