- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Ahhh I'm down to just days away now!! :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 3
Are u guys carrying low or high and Also state if ur pink or blue.

I feel my baby is always so Lowww. It seems every ultrasound, He's upside down with his face in my cervix . When I feel movement, ifs not always from the outside, but if it is, it's always so low near my bladder area. Also I feel as if my tummy pokes out more towards the bottom.

P.s dkd any of u save a pregnancy stick? Lol

I carried super low with my first this time I seem to be carrying a bit higher so far! Don't know the sex yet will finally be finding out this Tuesday! :happydance:

I feel like it's quite high, when I get what feels like movement it's near my belly button. Don't have previous pregnancies to compare with tho!
And we're team pink

Yes I also kept my PG tests. Kept them from the last pregnancy too, there in a book along with the only successful scan from last time.
This time I'm a little reluctant to start a book

I think I'm low... I know exactly where my uterus is at the moment as Dr measured me and if the 'feelings' I get are in actual fact baby moving then they feel lower down than my belly button so I would say they are to the bottom of my uterus and not the top by my belly button.
Don't know gender yet but will hopefully find out on Wednesday - OMG just 7 more days :wohoo: eek!!!!

I have photos of my 2 faint tests that I took. Not strong BFPs the morning. Took a digital the night which I have a video of and also pictures. We all know that one didn't last as the screen stopped working after about 2 days so I only have pics :)

How about you Nilla, where are you carrying with your boy?

Old wives tales say you carry lower with a boy... Was right for me when I was carrying Kian so so low! :haha:

I said in the first post lol. He's always really low :p
I just downloaded a baby kicker app. Ive felt him for the past 3 days in a row. Longest streak so far. Hopefully I will feel them everyday at ccnsistent times. It's so crazy how something so tiny can be that strong inside u

and pink. How many sticks have u kept?

I took one ovulation test because I just felt so abnormal and it was the only thing I had. Man Oh man did that sucker light up like a firework. I had to wait until hubby came home from work to bring me a preg test. Lit up pretty quickly. S's I just have that 1. I think I'm gonna take a pic and toss it now. I don't wanna keep it for 20 yrs and be a hoarder lol.

Sorry Nilla :dohh: my brain has gone to porridfe :haha:

;p no worries.

I have an appt tomorrow. Hope all goes well. It's at 4 pm .

Anyone fatigued still or sleepy and Wanna take naps ?

Wunna..your sn is now in my keyboard dictionary I've typed it so much lol. So everytime I Wanna say Wanna, it capitalizes my w and turns the a to a u. Lol

Your dictionary likes me, it wants to date me :rofl:

Good luck with your appointment tomorrow. I'm sure with all the movements you've been getting everything will be just fine :hugs:

Are u guys carrying low or high and Also state if ur pink or blue.

I feel my baby is always so Lowww. It seems every ultrasound, He's upside down with his face in my cervix . When I feel movement, ifs not always from the outside, but if it is, it's always so low near my bladder area. Also I feel as if my tummy pokes out more towards the bottom.

P.s dkd any of u save a pregnancy stick? Lol
I carried low all the way through with DD1. Current DD I started high (bloat) now decreased in size and carrying low. Kept both pregnancy tests too :D DD1 is in her keepsake box, DD2 is in my handbag.

My pushchair/pram came today too :happydance:

Attachments

• bump prog.jpg
    bump prog.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 10376149_10155089783620858_1855184532053345584_n.jpg
    10376149_10155089783620858_1855184532053345584_n.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 2
I have 3 internet cheapie tests and a plastic normal like test. I also took a digital but the battery run out haha

And last time I kept 3 of the just normal tests

I still nap everyday, it eased around 12 weeks but came back with vengeance about 14-15 weeks. Along with nausea and struggling to eat :( haha

:( Aw pink. I didn't know u got that fatigued and nauseous again. Hopefully it get better

Awesome bumps Smarty. It's actually kind of neat how your tattoo transferred a bit as well. OUr bodies are crazy. And u didn't even get stretch marks. U look very skinny! And I can see Wat ur telling about from high to low in ur 16&20 week pics. Hehee at u keeping stick in ur purse:p

I will have to Google Wat a pram is. Sound like something I ride ^_^. Do u guys use the word tram or trolly?

P.s is everyone still in the same size pants? Seems like I lost a bit of weight in my legs. And at home I'm just wearing big t shirts. (Like always)

1 more thing. Do any of u have cats or need to change the litter? I have two and hubby gets litter for me but my sense of smell is so heightened that i can smell dust and it's nauseating. We've changed the litter brand like 6 times. From pebbles /sand/newspaper pellets. I can even smell it if it's put in the trash bin outside and I walk past it.

I guess it's not just that. I can smell a lot from super far away and it's ridiculous. I even smelled gum hubby was chewing from downstairs. I told him he used too much mouthwash. And it was only a stick of gum.

Anyone else smelling too much? I've felt bad a few times as well going to pick up meds or at hospital because I can smell stinky breath and I cover my nose with my hand answer say "Oh excuse me. Sorry one second". I feel bad because I'm sure I wouldn't have smelt it otherwise.

I can smell dh smoking when he is on the porch and I'm in the living room.
Oh and feet, I smell lots of feet :haha: Sometimes people smell like feet too!

I have 2 cats but I only used litter when they were kittens. They now have a giant garden to go and do their thing so luckily I don't have to worry about that.

I cannot however stomache the dog's poop so I try to arrange with DH to pick up the dog's poop outside :D

I can smell dh smoking when he is on the porch and I'm in the living room.
Oh and feet, I smell lots of feet :haha: Sometimes people smell like feet too!

I have 2 cats but I only used litter when they were kittens. They now have a giant garden to go and do their thing so luckily I don't have to worry about that.

I cannot however stomache the dog's poop so I try to arrange with DH to pick up the dog's poop outside :D

Lol at feet. Oh smoke. Meh. There were people smoking outside of the children's e.regency hospital. It was so bad. I try and hold my breath walking past smokers but obviously That's bad Also.

I dont let my cats outside, let alone roam around the whole house. And I don't smell their pee or poop thankfully. Litter does a food job catching that. It's just dust kicked up: / crazy I know

Oh smells for me are the worst.
We keep bearded dragons and when they poop its awful. OH won't let me near them until tanks are clean but when they go its a really strong sulphur almost like cow dung smell and even after its cleaned out it lingers haha.
Also because the have fresh veg everyday after a few hours I can smell it due to the heat the tanks have to be maintained at
OH has had to change his deoderant and aftershave also as I went off the smell. Haha poor guy, he's put up with alsorts.
Used to help him cook but kitchen is a no go for me now as pretty much everything in there turns my stomach.

Nilla have you tried the litter trays that have a large lid, they call them igloos here. Have a little swinging door and filters. May keep the dust better contained x

Most of my clothes still fit just one or two pairs of leggings that to be fair were a little on he snug side to begin with dont fit now hahan

Have any of you ladies get sudden increases in discharge ( sorry tmi ) MW ordered a test last week as she thought could be water infection but came back clear. Its white with no smell and smooth almost like non fertile CM. Just keeps appearing for a day or two and wondered if it was normal

I'm a neat freak and clean my kitties all the time lol. But I don't need what ur talking about because I have this. Pretty much covers everything anyway. I never used to smell before pregnancy. Its just me I presume.

https://www.designerpetproducts.com...l1lr738cANEBvi4fgQ255HaU9re1cjHCB7xoCgrzw_wcB

As for discharge..Yea. comes and goes. Even my mucus plug. Docs keep saying it's normal. No odor either. Glad ur results came back fine

Wow that is one fancy kitty litter, I like it :)
And thanks hun, always nice to know someone else has the same thing haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->