- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Photo below was attached in the previous post. Here you'll see the butt and the entire legs then feet (making a heart shape). The thing sticking out in the middle near the butt is the baby's birdie. Im dont know how it's hard to see....

image.jpg

Photo below was attached in the previous post. Here you'll see the butt and the entire legs then feet (making a heart shape). The thing sticking out in the middle near the butt is the baby's birdie. Im dont know how it's hard to see....

View attachment 842299

Hard to see Cuz it doesn't look like a penis to me That's all. Looks ambiguous like could Also be a cord. Doesn't matter what I see. As long as it was seen. Happy for u. Again. Congrats and Nvm to my other questions.

Here's a picture that shows just the balls and cord no penis.

image.jpg

Here's a picture that shows just the balls and cord no penis.

View attachment 842303

mdscpa lol. u already posted those pictures. again. please ignore me pretty please. It doesnt matter wat and i dont see. its ok. Especially as long as u do... Congrats again on team blue. have fun buying his first outfit ;):flower::flower:

Ladies. Lately my nipples have been cracking and getting super dry and sensitive. I was using vaseline on them until i was told not to. What was also a pain was that the nipple always rubbed against my shirt and or bra so it was more painful. my hubby bought me this lubricant called tendercare. Its used after breastfeeding as well and not harmful to the baby. The awesome thing is that it coms with these nipple covers that are made of gel! ive never seen these type of covering before in my life. They even stayed on over night and they feel non existent.

I would recommend these to you ladies instead of using bandaids or nothing at all. Have any of you had nipple problems? or colostrum coming out already?

My fave photos so far are as follows:

Side view profile.

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/3D-04_zps2f93ddfc.jpg

Top view with his feet. Wanna eat those little toes. :dance:

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/3D-01_zpsd7cc1eeb.jpg

Feet making <3 shape.

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/2D-06_zpsb04e140d.jpg

Nilla, we'll soon start buying baby stuff we havent bought anything yet so far. Feel so late :haha:

Awwww pics are wonderful :)
I love scan pictures and getting to nosy at everyone's scans haha!

Awww nilla ninja is only tiny, he's my little midget man, laughed with OH that baby couldn't be a boy as he would be sad he was no longer my little man haha.

Well had an eventful day, had pain in my back for months due to disability but the last week has been excruciating. Had difficulty even getting up for a wee last night, rung MW who told me to get emergency drs appointment. Couldn't get in with a dr so was booked with a practice nurse, got got quite flustered and panicked so she spoke to a doc who said to refere me to an orthopaedic on call at the local hospital!!
Was told to go to a and e for scans on my back to rule out something that could potentially be a medical emergency. Got to a and e, receptionist took no notice that I said was 20wks pregnant and that I'd been refered to a and e by an actual dr!
Hospital clearly thought I was just winging about back ache and left me sat in the waiting room to then go to minors for the staff to now even know I was pregnant.
OH finally lost his rag and went off his head and told them everything the dr and orthopedic doc had said. Suprise suprise I've been bombarded with doc examinations and now being admitted!
Scary to think they still get it so wrong!

Hope you ladies have had a more productive and happy day than me haha x

At my 21 week scan baby was measuring at 1lb 4oz is that more than they should be at that age?

OH surprised me and bought some baby clothes yesterday while he was at work :happy: Then DD 2 Lalaloopsy dolls so she didn't feel left out. Then we got her some clothes today.
Bought another rabbit today too as DD's died at the weekend - he's getting too comfortable for his little boots!

I cannot wait to start shopping for gender! :D

Pink, please keep us updated once your Dr's have done their tests and I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

I cannot wait to start shopping for gender! :D

Pink, please keep us updated once your Dr's have done their tests and I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Thank you :hugs:
Will let u know what's gone on soon as I can. On a plus note I'm at the hospital my 20wk scan is booked for tomorrow so don't have far to go

I've had a listen today since being in a and e and they seem happy enough. More concerned if there is anything they don't like on the mri I may need an emergency op :'(

Awww nilla I can understand how frustrating this must be for u :hugs: I really think that some times these people forget their dealing with real people x
A friend at school her little sister was born with an extra thumb on each hand but it was removed and she was never any the wiser. Her mother was also upset that she was made to feel the docs almost tried to blame her or her family for the extra limbs. When the little girl went for her op a doc there said it was nothing to do with anyone, it was only a view by a small minority of doctors.
Please do not feel that it is any way anything to do with u.
More than likely its been said to distract u from the fact its not been noticed until now by an apparent profesional

I really hope your OK, you seem to have as much luck as me, always one thing after another. Keep ur head up and when your presious little one arrives and you hold him in your arms everything else will just melt away I'm sure x

Nilla :hugs: that's really horribly insensitive the way they told you! I'm sorry you had to deal with that.. And I agree with what pink said about them not noticing sooner. Please please try not blame yourself! It's not your fault at all! Hopefully they will now monitor you more closely to make sure baby is growing happily and healthily, hope you are doing okay x :flower:

I would hope at the point they had the doctor come in they would have told you any and all issues. I'm so sorry for your hard news, but I to have heard of very successful operations and completely normal lives.

I don't blame the sonographer for how she handled it. I know there is rules in place at all the hospitals here that they can't tell you anything without the doctor seeing things first.

Big hugs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->