- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Congrats, Natalie! That's kind of cool that you found out on the same day. I'll get you added on the first page and FB group now. I'll also go ahead and add your :yellow: since you'll be staying team yellow :) Did you stay team yellow with your other 2? You have more willpower than me!

Thanks, yes we were team yellow both times previous :). I really wanted a surprise but hubby wanted to find out and I told him he would get to decide the next time and he decided we should continue staying team :yellow:. Though after myn20 week scan the first time i admit I wished we'd found out, :haha: I told dh that if we got another scan we would ask - but I ended up not having another scan til my due date and the sonographer wouldnt tell us, she said we'd waited so long what was a few more days? Lol.

Second pregnancy I had so many scans due to her being breech but wasn't the least bit tempted to find out. So funny!

Hi NDH, crikey you already know you are preggers your HCG must already be fairly high!! Congratulations though :happydance: I would have liked a home birth but with my history I will have a hosiptal one just to be on the safe side. I considered staying team yellow but we have decided we will find out! :flower:

That's awesome. I love the idea of being in the moment on that day and hearing "It's a ___!" but I am way too impatient lol. I will be having an early gender scan.

so badly wanted a june bug:sad1:
i'm sure i'll stop in here and there to see june bug baby bumps:winkwink:
best wishes to all of you!!!!:flow:

I'm sorry, jumpingo. I will have everything crossed for you to get a July baby.

Thanks for the invite Shilo, I won't have an official date for awhile but throw me dowm for June 10 for now.

We haven't really admitted that we are pregnant yet and weren't really prepared that this would happen. We have absolutely no opinion on if we want to know or don't. At this point I'm waiting to make sure I make it past week 12!

The only thought I had, is that maybe when we can find out.. we'll have them write it down and we can take a look if we want to at any point.

Who knows.. still a while away!

Hi NDH, crikey you already know you are preggers your HCG must already be fairly high!! Congratulations though :happydance: I would have liked a home birth but with my history I will have a hosiptal one just to be on the safe side. I considered staying team yellow but we have decided we will find out! :flower:

I ovulate early so I am 14 dpo today (if I ovulated on the day of my positive opk, which I usually do. This was only my third cycle post partum though and I'm pretty sure I didn't ovulate the first two so its hard to say)

Hey ladies, I made a Facebook group too if you'd like to join. It's completely secret so no one can see that you're in it or what you post unless they're in the group too. It won't show up on your newsfeed or anything. If you would like to join, send me a friend request on this account I made just for adding people to the group and let me know who you are on here and I'll get you added.

I'm adding the link to the first post too and will make sure to check the account to add people 1-2 times a day.

Add me on Facebook

I will definitely join, but not until my 12th week. I hope you don't mind! I'm trying to keep a little anonymity until the time comes. :)

Hi hi! It's been a busy week so I haven't been around too much. Trying to get all caught up :) Welcome to the new girls! Happy and healthy 9 months to you all!

I'm doing pretty good here. Still not much in the way of symptoms. Kinda wishing they'd pick up more so I FEEL pregnant. I've been sleeping a bit better the last couple of nights. I fell asleep about 9:50 last night (fairly early for me) and could still barely wake up this morning. Didn't help that it was extra dark and storming. Perfect sleep in kind of morning! I hit 5 weeks yesterday and it was a couple of days shy of 6 when I started having some problems last time, so I'm still a little nervous. Quite anxious for my scan next Friday just to be sure all is good. I guess being so busy helps distract me a bit at least. But hurry up time!

Hey ladies, I made a Facebook group too if you'd like to join. It's completely secret so no one can see that you're in it or what you post unless they're in the group too. It won't show up on your newsfeed or anything. If you would like to join, send me a friend request on this account I made just for adding people to the group and let me know who you are on here and I'll get you added.

I'm adding the link to the first post too and will make sure to check the account to add people 1-2 times a day.

Add me on Facebook

Just sent my request, I'm Kimberlee :thumbup:

Adding- there's been a weird Facebook glitch with mine. I can only message those on my friends list and make my own statuses/upload pictures on my wall BUT I currently can't comment or like anything. Hopefully it's fixed soon!!

Add me on Facebook

I've added the group as a friend on fb. I'm Nicole :)

Also I think me and OH will be part of team yellow as well. We haven't fully decided but I think we will.

Added your facebook profile. :)

I don't know what we'll do. Last time we had an early scan and found out (at the 20 week NHS scan), this time I'm not too bothered about getting an early scan and I'm undecided on finding out the gender. So we'll see...plenty of time to think about it anyway. ;)

Hi ladies :)
DELIGHTED to say i am pregnant after 10yrs ttc, 2 ectopics, loss of both tubes and 4 cycles of IVF. 4th time was a charm <3
I got my BFP 2 days ago and my EDD is the 11th of June. I pray all goes well with this pregnancy after so much heartache.
Good luck to us all. I know its early days but we should enjoy every moment xxx

Congratulations to the new :bfp:s! :)

I've got my booking in appt. with the midwife in a couple of hours and I'm really nervous - I'm going to be pushing for an early scan or, at the very least, betas and I just really hope that she takes me seriously. I'm already being treated for recurrent miscarriages at the moment and I've been spotting on/off all week (sometimes brown, sometimes pink or red) and it's been accompanied by strong cramps and some sharp pains just on the right hand side so I'm driving myself crazy with worry.

I've not had a decent night's sleep since I got my BFP, I've been irritable with DH and at work because I'm so worried/stressed and I've been getting really worked up and crying all the time. I'm testing every single day (sometimes more than once) and I just keep expecting to see a fainter line. Someone else I know locally is 7 weeks now and had her appt. earlier this week - the earliest scan availability they could give her is 14+1... I'm only 5 weeks now and I really can't carry on like this and wait another 7-9 weeks for my first scan to know if the pregnancy is viable or not :(

If she won't offer an early scan on the NHS then I'll be looking into private scans, but I really didn't want to have to pay for one because it's £60-99 depending where I go and then if I need a rescan (because they don't yet see a heartbeat or something) most local clinics charge again :(

Kit, are you sure you'd still have to pay for a private early scan if they can't confirm a heartbeat? I know a clinic here that's about an hour away, but they only charge £35 for an early scan, and they don't charge at all if it's too early for a heartbeat. The ones in the city charge more and I'm not sure about their charging policies, but maybe worth looking a bit further from a large city?

Oh, and with spotting and pains I'm sure you'll get one on the NHS anyway. :) fingers crossed everything is alright of course!

The nearest town to me is Mansfield and they have one private clinic that charges £60 for an early reassurance scan, but I sent them an e-mail enquiry to see what their policy was about rescans (because the website didn't say anything) and they weren't overly helpful, but their eventual reply was that if I'm measuring less than 8 weeks and they don't find the heartbeat then I'd need to pay for a 2nd scan if one is required.

There is another clinic I've found that's about an hour's drive from me that charge £75 and they offer complimentary rescan if heartbeat isn't found at the first scan, but it's quite far to travel and will cost in fuel, parking etc and they only open Mon to Fri 9-5 which means DH and I would both need to book time off work as well (costing even more).

There are some in Nottingham City centre as well and they seem to vary from £70-99 and they state that they include rescan options, but I'm yet to confirm the exact policies for a rescan.

The other clinics I've found are either further away or don't offer early scans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->