- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Awww lovely bump wunna!!
I'm still convinced I just look fat haha! Defo don't have a bump lay down!

I do wear pads for discharge occasionally but fingers crossed I haven't weed any,
When I was struggling with the pain and numbness in my back I did notice I wasn't always emptying my bladder properly and weed a few times as I stood up but just got into the habit of leaning forward while sat down, apparently helps empty bladder better x

I lean forward and sit up straight and lean forward a few times to empty my badder too, Pink.

Thanx. I must say that when I lay down I pull my tummy in so that the bump shows. Have you tried that? If I don't pull in I look fat :D

Holy cow... Its just dawned on me that I only have 3 weeks left in second tri.... :O

Yip! We are all moving along nicely and before we know it we've given birth :dance:

Its unreal how quickly its gone! :O :haha:

Oh I remember now what I was going to post earlier on but my mind went total blank :dohh: Does anyone else have baby due on or close to another special date? This little princess is due on June 15th two days after mine and ohs anniversary <3
Funnily enough my first Kian was due on August 18th ... Three days after my 19th birthday :haha: (he ended up being a few days late and born on the 22nd) but what's even more strange if that's the right word to use is that his due date (August 18th) was the exact due date my mum had when she was pregnant with me! :haha:

Wunna:
I have tried lying down and ducking in my tummy but I got cramp straight away and my tummy went Rock hard. So won't be doing it again haha

Sarah: my due date is 22nd which is 3yrs to the day me and OH have been together.
And the day before is farthers day

Its unreal how quickly its gone! :O :haha:

Oh I remember now what I was going to post earlier on but my mind went total blank :dohh: Does anyone else have baby due on or close to another special date? This little princess is due on June 15th two days after mine and ohs anniversary <3
Funnily enough my first Kian was due on August 18th ... Three days after my 19th birthday :haha: (he ended up being a few days late and born on the 22nd) but what's even more strange if that's the right word to use is that his due date (August 18th) was the exact due date my mum had when she was pregnant with me! :haha:

My little girl is due June 15 as well.

My sister's birthday is June 12. Mine is June 19. My nephew's is June 26. She was originally due on my birthday. I thought that was neat! :flower:

Thanks ladies :hugs:

I also wear pantyliner for discharge. Luckily no peeing since ms left.

Glad you are starting to feel better MissFox

do all of you have discharge? I dont. its only unless its been my mucus plug or blood

. it could also be because of the pain from the endometriosis that makes it harder for me. u know how if you have to use the restroom really bad, but if u crossed your legs while sneezing, you can hold it in? i cant hold much because its so painful. i struggle sometimes to even get up. doesnt help when i feel im being kicked in the bladderby lo

wunna. do smells still bother u? im nowhere near as bad as i was 1st tri, but i some still bother me nausea still hits. im jut happy its not as horrendous

Smells still get me. Not as many just the odd few like when OH makes yorkshire pudding and the fat has to be cooked in oven first.... turns my stomach every time to the point I can't eat for the rest of the day

Hmmm... Wait, thought father's day is on the second Sunday of June? The 14th? I was talking to baby Adam to come on the 14th? Now i'm confused if I want him on the 21st? Either way, he is due on the 18th so in between those dates. :dance:

Movement Update: DH felt baby Adam last night while we were in the kitchen.... The first time he felt him while i'm standing... :dance:

Farthers day is different dates in different places. Not sure why but maybe just another good go at confusing us

:dohh: I didn't even remember fathers day was in June! :haha: Awwhh how nice would that be for oh if baby was born on Father's Day! <3 when even is it in the UK? I usually just find out when the tv adverts come on.... :dohh: :haha:

In our home country, Mother's day is on the second sunday of May and father's day on the second sunday of June... So no specific dates set for it... Still i think everyday should be FAMILY DAY.... :D

My due date is 27 June which is one of my friend's birthday so she is very excited about that.
Fathers Day in South Africa is 21 June so even though it would be cool to have baby born then I think I want DH to have his own day and little one to have his own birthday as well.

Nilla, I'm not too bothered by smells anymore. I haven't smelt anything recently to make me throw up but I do still smell things a lot better than I use to. Like for example the medium roast coffee pot in reception at the moment. OMG it smells sooooo nice and had coffee not made me puke I would be sipping that whole pot right here and now :haha:

Father's Day here is June 21. I picked up a tiny Happy Father's Day onesie that Rylan can hopefully wear if she makes her appearance before then, being due June 15. :)

FX she does and btw I absolutely love her name!!

What are the rest of your baby names ladies? I'm sorry if I've forgotten but I'm sure you can maybe relate to pregnant brain :haha:

Had to double check to see when Father's Day was here. Definitely not going to be having a baby June 21! Lol. I keep saying I want to be a few days overdue but not 20! Lol

Thank you, Wunna!! I hit some resistance with my family at first, but they have completely warmed up to it now.

She will be Rylan Olivia. We picked a non family related middle name because everyone wanted their name put in there somehow and we didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->