- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Thanks ladies :flower: and nilla and wunna :haha: made me giggle!

Miley your wee girl is so cute! And wow she really does look so grown up for just 2!

Managed to get the bloodt test thing done for next Thursday. Wasn't really gonna bother as this being obese bolloks has still got my back up but it's not just me is it now, gotta swollow my pride and do what's best for baby!
Me and OH lay in bed laughing for ages last night as soon as he put his hand any where on my stomach baby kicked!!
He thought it was great, I was just laughing as I thought yeah she knows ur a knob and is letting u know about it haha!
Although must admit when a bit phyco pregnant lady on him the other day in public and he seems to have put his dummy back in and stopped acting like a little girl so much haha

Yay Pink, sounds like a lot of fun! I cannot wait until DH can feel.
Matthew seems to stop whenever somebody else tries to feel and then as soon as it is just me he goes at it again :haha:

Anyone else hit third tri and have suddenly ballooned! :dohh: (will post a pic when I get a hold of a full length mirror :dohh: ) I feel so huge it's unreal! Even my mum and oh have noticed that baby bump has dramatically gotten bigger over the past two weeks, I literally feel as pregnant as I was with Kian at 30 odd weeks! I even waddle slightly sometimes :haha: I'm crossing my fingers and toes that it was just a growth spurt and will stay about the same size for a good while now! Otherwise if it carries on at this rate I will literally look like a blimp and feel like I'm about to explode by the end! :dohh: :haha:

I did and feel like i sucked too much air from an air pump in the last 2 weeks but i don't feel as huge as the other ladies on the bump threads. Hoping to see another growth spurt at 29 or so weeks....

Sarah, I'll let you know as soon as I hit 3rd tri how I feel.

I can however say that my SIL hasn't seen me in about 8 weeks and when she saw me at the baby shower over the weekend she almost lost all the teeth in her bottom jaw because it dropped to the floor. She said she cannot believe how big I've gotten :D

I must admit that while being pregnant I don't mind people saying you've gotten big! Now it's like "yeah I have and you know you like it" :rofl:

anyone having bad acid reflux? getting full super fast?

i just realized i have been forgetting to take one of my meds, but i cant find it, and dont rememer which box i put it in. gonna have to ask for another prescription

Yip, acid reflux and heart burn are my new best friends *sarcasm noted*

Worst is that the only stuff that has ever worked for me before is stuff I cannot take during pregnancy :(

I only get reflux when I'm in bed, definitely after drinking orange squash and sometimes blackcurrant. Fizzy drinks have no effect (thank God). It feels like it's stuck at the back of my throat and doesn't go back down but not enough reflex to bring it up :sick: I've found she comes forward to my ribs and chest bone when I eat which makes me feel more full, but also give up eating because I can't get comfortable while eating lol.

I Defo get the reflux but to the point if I bend over or lean down I throw it all up! Poor puppy has had more baths than should cos I've done it a few times in the night when I've lent over the bed to comfor her.
I feel full allllll the time but atleast I'm hungry all the time too haha!
Earlier about 12wks I really struggled eating and could only manage a mouthful of a meal at a time! Was how I lost a stone!! Think I'm making up for the not eating now! I'm bottomless at the minute and even when I'm full I'm finding It not problem keeping putting food away!

Love the bump pics as always!:cloud9:
I'll try and get some more on when I don't feel I've got a million and one other things to so haha

Urgh don't talk to me about acid reflux :growlmad: :haha: ever since this hyperemesis started in the first month I have had it non stop even though I am now on anti acid tablets as well :dohh: it has calmed down a bit though as well as the sickness so I should be grateful but it's hard when it feels so shitty! :haha:
As for the getting full quickly I have had that for a good few months now and was actually wondering why?! And if anyone else had it, I literally take two hours to eat a small portion of dinner... :dohh: (I would stop after 10 minutes but then I would have only had a few bites so I have to force myself to eat more :sick: )

thanks for responding wunna,sarah, pink n smartie. poor dog lol. but yeah pink, thats how it is for me too...leaning over and bam. hasnt helped that i vomited blood twice last week either.

have u gained back your full stone? i actually gained 4 pounds so far this whole pregnancy. after losing 30

and yeah sarah. thats how i feel when eating. and boy oh boy do i get super bloated after just a few bites lol. its probably worse with the reflux and just feeling uncomortable. also i was pushing down on my stomach(like where your actual stomach would be. not ur tummy) and it was rock hard and i moved my hands a bit lower and i couldnt believe how hard my uterus was. so then i was pushing down a little harder. bam. i got a hard kick from the baby. i got so startled and did not know he was that high. it was literally like he was pushing my insides up. then he moved positions and the 'hard part went away' i wonder what i was pushing on.

I was just about to ask pink if she gained the stone back aswell?!

Only wondering because through the Hyperemesis as well not being able to eat much never mind anything staying down :dohh: for the first five months I ended up loosing over 3 stone (that may seem like a hell of a lot but I was a bit overweight to begin with so the midwife wasn't too concerned as long as I didn't loose anymore!) and I actually haven't been weighed since... I feel like I've put a hell of a lot back on but that may just be because I am feeling super full of baby :haha: and uncomfy! In all honnesty I would HATE to gain it all back :dohh: but clearly I expect now that the hyperemesis isn't makeing me as sick as it first was and I can actually eat now that I would not be loosing anymore and hopefully just gaining normal weight for a pregnancy and not too much of that makes sense? :dohh: think I am just super paranoid as with my first pregnancy I went from a size 8/10 to a size 14/16 ... :cry: and I would HATE to gain that much again!!

I put half a stone on just after I found out then got the fullness feeling and struggled to eat and lost a stone and now I'm back up half if u all followed that haha. So same weight as I started but only gained about half a stone up to now. Not been particularly picky with what I've eaten tho so prob could have kept it all off.
Just starting to get sickness at night time tho so think a little may come back off yet

Any one else red hot alllll the time

I put half a stone on just after I found out then got the fullness feeling and struggled to eat and lost a stone and now I'm back up half if u all followed that haha. So same weight as I started but only gained about half a stone up to now. Not been particularly picky with what I've eaten tho so prob could have kept it all off.
Just starting to get sickness at night time tho so think a little may come back off yet

Any one else red hot alllll the time
Lol I did before. It stopped and starting to come back again. Not as bad as before though. Before I thought I was having early menopause hot flashes because it would be when it was snowing as wsll. How long have u been getting red hot?

On and off the whole pregnancy really but then the last few days it's been pretty constant. Feeling pretty ropey too so Defo thinking it's the sickness making a come back

You ladies are lucky. I gained 2st/28lb with DD1. I've gained 27lb already with this one! Still 13 weeks to go :sad2: Right thigh has gained 2.5" and left has gained 3".

I lost it quickly with DD1, dropped to 7st 3lb in 9 weeks (pre preg 8st 2lb), that was after a caesarean too so no exercise. Hopefully works the same with this one even more so I'm attempting to BF to start with.

You ladies are lucky. I gained 2st/28lb with DD1. I've gained 27lb already with this one! Still 13 weeks to go :sad2: Right thigh has gained 2.5" and left has gained 3".

I lost it quickly with DD1, dropped to 7st 3lb in 9 weeks (pre preg 8st 2lb), that was after a caesarean too so no exercise. Hopefully works the same with this one even more so I'm attempting to BF to start with.

im sure u carry it well though :p u look very skinny. if i gained 30 pounds on top of what i was originally, i would look like a pumpkin maybe. and good thing ur able to lose it fast.

oh. i have a question about ur csection. how soon after the operation were u able to start breastfeeding. and did the meds they give u interfere with anythign?

im sure u carry it well though :p u look very skinny. if i gained 30 pounds on top of what i was originally, i would look like a pumpkin maybe. and good thing ur able to lose it fast.

oh. i have a question about ur csection. how soon after the operation were u able to start breastfeeding. and did the meds they give u interfere with anythign?

It's made me bottom heavy. I'm only 4'11-5'0 so look plumpy. All mirrors have to be angled for me to look in them :haha: false vision of being taller and skinny.

I wanted to FF DD1 from the start, which was a good job too as I had a bad reaction to my surgery. I was high risk with a fit and out of it for an hour after, so OH took her and gave her her first feed in a separate room. She wouldn't feed from anything afterwards so I tried breast as soon as I felt "normal" which was about 10 hours after and she refused that too so went back to formula. She only took 6ml in 24 hours so I'm guessing she was still full with crappy bits. The only meds I remember taking were blood thinners (injection), paracetamol, and diclofenac but I brought home around 7 different boxes of meds - I didn't take anything but the thinners while at home (injecting yourself is awful). I doubt they would interfere with anything as they encourage (force) you to BF anyway, so it shouldn't get into your supply or effect it in any way. It'd probably help BF'ing as soon as you can as a handful don't feel as bonded with baby after a CS. I was refused skin to skin too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->